Hero Cyclist Saves Elderly Couple From Fiery Car Crash on Hines Drive.

Bod

Aug 16, 2017, 1:55:27 PM8/16/17
As the fire spread, and without regard for his personal safety, Nalder
returned to the burning vehicle to recover the female passenger and move
her to a safe distance. Another cyclist had arrived on the scene to
assist Nate Nalder and Dave Taylor in the rescue. A passing motorist had
stopped on the scene and phoned 911 for assistance.

https://tomdemerly.com/2017/06/15/hero-cyclist-saves-elderly-couple-from-fiery-car-crash-on-hines-drive/

James Wilkinson Sword

Aug 16, 2017, 2:03:20 PM8/16/17
I think you'll find about 99% of people, cyclists or not, would have helped in that situation.

--
"Do you like Kipling?"
"I don't know, I've never kippled."

Bod

Aug 16, 2017, 2:12:43 PM8/16/17
Agreed and I rest my case, M'lord.

James Wilkinson Sword

Aug 16, 2017, 2:18:49 PM8/16/17
You appeared to be making out that cyclists are better than others.

--
It's called "Windows XP" because its full name, "The Repair Shop and Help-Desk Full Employment Act of 2006", won't fit on the box.

Bod

Aug 16, 2017, 2:34:33 PM8/16/17
> On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 19:12:43 +0100, Bod <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>>> I think you'll find about 99% of people, cyclists or not, would have
>>> helped in that situation.
>>>
>> Agreed and I rest my case, M'lord.
>
> You appeared to be making out that cyclists are better than others.

On the contrary. Cyclists are no better or worse than other people in
general.

Peeler

Aug 16, 2017, 2:52:52 PM8/16/17
On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 19:03:14 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> As the fire spread, and without regard for his personal safety, Nalder
>> returned to the burning vehicle to recover the female passenger and move
>> her to a safe distance. Another cyclist had arrived on the scene to
>> assist Nate Nalder and Dave Taylor in the rescue. A passing motorist had
>> stopped on the scene and phoned 911 for assistance.
>>
>> https://tomdemerly.com/2017/06/15/hero-cyclist-saves-elderly-couple-from-fiery-car-crash-on-hines-drive/
>
> I think

THERE's the snag again, idiot!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:

Peeler

Aug 16, 2017, 2:54:28 PM8/16/17
On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 19:18:45 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>>> I think you'll find about 99% of people, cyclists or not, would have
>>> helped in that situation.
>>>
>> Agreed and I rest my case, M'lord.
>
> You appeared to be making out that cyclists are better than others.

You appear to be a driveling idiot, Birdbrain!

--
Yet more from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange
sociopathic world:

James Wilkinson Sword

Aug 16, 2017, 3:16:25 PM8/16/17
Indeed. The cunts on bicycles will probably be an arsehole of a pedestrian or a wanker driver the next day. People don't only use one mode of transport.

--
"Okay, okay, I take it back! UnFuck you!"

Peeler

Aug 16, 2017, 4:06:45 PM8/16/17
On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 20:16:20 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

> Indeed. The cunts on bicycles will probably be an arsehole of a
> pedestrian or a wanker driver the next day. People don't only use one
> mode of transport.

Hmmm... quoteworthy or not quoteworthy? Not sure yet. But saved for keeps
anyway.

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
"I can't understand any child under the age 6. All I hear is a garbled
noise like they're talking with their mouth full. It really pisses off
mothers when their kid asks me a question and I ignore them."
MID: <op.y1zts...@red.lan>

Kerr-Mudd,John

Aug 18, 2017, 5:14:03 AM8/18/17
On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:55:27 +0100, Bod <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Funny how the cyclist-haters here fail to post these stories.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug

Bod

Aug 18, 2017, 5:22:21 AM8/18/17
These sorts of stories don't give them erections.

MrCheerful

Aug 18, 2017, 5:48:18 AM8/18/17
On 18/08/2017 10:14, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
Not really, Michigan isn't in the UK, is it?

James Wilkinson Sword

Aug 18, 2017, 11:57:20 AM8/18/17
If cyclists used their bikes naked, more people could get erections and we wouldn't hate them so much.

--
Disk Full - Press F1 to belch.

James Wilkinson Sword

Aug 18, 2017, 11:57:21 AM8/18/17
Bod has trouble remembering which country he lives in sometimes.

--
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Peeler

Aug 18, 2017, 12:44:51 PM8/18/17
On Fri, 18 Aug 2017 15:22:37 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

> If cyclists used their bikes naked, more people could get erections and
> we wouldn't hate them so much.

BINGO! QUOTEWORTHY, poor sociopath! Keep them coming, little idiot! LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"I often use blue pens and get annoyed when I've completed a form and

Peeler

Aug 18, 2017, 1:28:28 PM8/18/17
On Fri, 18 Aug 2017 15:22:53 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> Not really, Michigan isn't in the UK, is it?
>
> Bod has trouble remembering which country he lives in sometimes.

Gee ...what a driveling IDIOT! <tsk<

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "wisdom":
"Not enough people run red lights, cyclists or drivers. They just sit and

Kerr-Mudd,John

Aug 18, 2017, 2:10:41 PM8/18/17
On Fri, 18 Aug 2017 10:48:15 +0100, MrCheerful <g.odon...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Anti-cyclist hatred is confined to the UK is it?

MrCheerful

Aug 18, 2017, 3:10:24 PM8/18/17
This is a UK group about cycling, why would anyone here post stories
about foreign cyclists, whether praise or condemnation? Especially so
in the absence of marking it OT

Mr Pounder Esquire

Aug 18, 2017, 3:27:45 PM8/18/17
Desperation.
They feel this overpowering need to justify their sad pointless unwanted
existence.

JNugent

Aug 18, 2017, 7:20:18 PM8/18/17
On 18/08/2017 10:14, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
How remiss of people to fail to trawl tomdemerley.com hourly.

JNugent

Aug 18, 2017, 7:20:48 PM8/18/17
Speak for yourself alone, perv.

Bod

Aug 19, 2017, 5:56:24 AM8/19/17
Does your hatred extend to police cyclists and cycling paramedics as well?

London Ambulance Service - Cycle responder
www.londonambulance.nhs.uk/calling_999/who_will.../cycle_responder.aspx
Cycle responders are fully trained to work on their own and operate in
busy areas which are difficult to travel through in a car or ambulance
Staff on bikes can get ...

James Wilkinson Sword

Aug 19, 2017, 8:34:31 AM8/19/17
What's perverted about liking to see naked people?

--
A patient complained to his doctor, "I've been to three other doctors and none of them agreed with your diagnosis."
The doctor calmly replied, "Just wait until the autopsy, then they'll see that I was right."

James Wilkinson Sword

Aug 19, 2017, 8:35:00 AM8/19/17
+1

--
Heard on a public transportation vehicle while in Orlando:
"When you exit this vehicle, please be sure to lower your head and watch your step."

James Wilkinson Sword

Aug 19, 2017, 8:35:17 AM8/19/17
My hatred applies to ALL police.

Peeler

Aug 19, 2017, 12:17:12 PM8/19/17
On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 13:34:25 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>>> If cyclists used their bikes naked, more people could get erections and
>>> we wouldn't hate them so much.
>>
>> Speak for yourself alone, perv.
>
> What's perverted about liking to see naked people?

Shut your filthy gob, perv!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"If you're going somewhere, it must be somewhere you need or want to go."

Peeler

Aug 19, 2017, 12:17:31 PM8/19/17
On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 13:35:12 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> Cycle responders are fully trained to work on their own and operate in
>> busy areas which are difficult to travel through in a car or ambulance
>> Staff on bikes can get ...
>
> My hatred applies to ALL police.

That's SO impressive, Birdbrain!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) deep thinking:
"Looking at a woman the wrong way is now illegal. Raising your eyebrow at an

Peeler

Aug 19, 2017, 12:17:35 PM8/19/17
On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 13:34:54 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> Desperation.
>> They feel this overpowering need to justify their sad pointless unwanted
>> existence.
>
> +1

Stop insulting people by agreeing with them, Birdbrain!

--
MID: <op.y457j...@red.lan>