Go Pro nutter decked a man with one punch

swldx...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2017, 8:16:00 AM4/27/17

MrCheerful

Apr 27, 2017, 9:07:52 AM4/27/17

Nick

Apr 27, 2017, 1:12:40 PM4/27/17
He seems to be insane. Luckily he lives up north, but given he has
killed before it might be prudent to assess his mental health just in
case. Even if it only prevents him causing traffic jams it might be
worthwhile.

MrCheerful

Apr 27, 2017, 2:55:18 PM4/27/17
It sounds as though you are referring to Simon.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Apr 27, 2017, 3:06:31 PM4/27/17
Luckily Jack The Ripper lived down south.

Bret Cahill

Apr 28, 2017, 2:37:05 AM4/28/17

Nick

Apr 28, 2017, 7:00:38 AM4/28/17
On 27/04/2017 19:55, MrCheerful wrote:

>> He seems to be insane. Luckily he lives up north, but given he has
>> killed before it might be prudent to assess his mental health just in
>> case. Even if it only prevents him causing traffic jams it might be
>> worthwhile.
>
> It sounds as though you are referring to Simon.

I don't think Simon is alleged to have killed anyone. But yes, I take
your point.

Nick

Apr 28, 2017, 7:10:53 AM4/28/17
On 27/04/2017 20:05, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

> Luckily Jack The Ripper lived down south.

I know, I used to work around Liverpool Street. I sometimes listened to
the Jack the Ripper tour guides as I was waiting for my lunch.

Judith

Apr 30, 2017, 12:25:32 PM4/30/17
He did in fact try to do so.