Self driving car collides with itself

Simon Mason

Dec 2, 2016, 3:16:01 PM12/2/16
A car ended up on its roof after crashing into a ditch near Goole.

The silver Ford Fiesta lost control at Gyme Corner on the A1041 just after 3pm. Police, ambulances and fire crews attended the scene.

A spokeswoman for Humberside Police said: "We were advised of a single vehicle collision on the A1041 at Gyme Corner, Rawcliffe, Goole today just after 3pm.

"A silver Ford Fiesta left the carriageway and came to a halt in a ditch. Recovery of the vehicle was arranged and there are no reports of any serious injuries."

Read more at http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/car-ends-up-on-roof-after-crashing-into-ditch-near-goole/story-29953633-detail/story.html#eqvEA83wpEf6cybh.99

Judith

Dec 3, 2016, 4:39:08 AM12/3/16
On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 12:16:00 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason <swld...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Where was the cyclist?

Bod

Dec 3, 2016, 4:55:35 AM12/3/16
He cycled away because he was riding safely, unlike the dangerous car
driver.

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 3, 2016, 1:55:48 PM12/3/16
More likely the car driver incorrectly swerved to avoid the stupid weaving cyclist and ditched their car.

Or the cyclist blinded them with his flashing headlamp so they couldn't see where the road was.

--
Bozone (n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.

Judith

Dec 3, 2016, 2:58:35 PM12/3/16
You mean he caused the accident and buggered off smartly.

No surprise there then.

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 3, 2016, 4:03:17 PM12/3/16
This reminded me of reg plates which cyclists don't have (not that I think they should). But on that line of thinking - why do cars have light up reg plates? Most of the time all you see in the dark are the lights.

--
A.I.D.S. = Arsehole Injected Death Sentence

Simon Mason

Dec 3, 2016, 5:49:41 PM12/3/16

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 3, 2016, 6:25:01 PM12/3/16
On Sat, 03 Dec 2016 22:49:39 -0000, Simon Mason <swld...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3997690/Car-crashes-Virgin-train-dragged-80-yards-driving-level-crossing.html

Trains are not a viable means of transport as they cannot stop quickly. If your car could stop in the same distance as a train, it would not pass its MOT.

--
I just sent my lawyer something for his birthday. Unfortunately, he wasn't home when it went off.