Free Car Radio Codes / Decodes

RegWorts

Jul 22, 2008, 7:12:20 PM7/22/08
See www.tinyurl.com/4ydhop

Ford , most Blaupunkt , some Philips and Grundig plus a few others.

Helpful service,

IMPORTANT : NO STOLEN RADIOS AS ALL SERIAL NUMBERS ARE LOGGED

liv mosn

Aug 2, 2008, 3:48:30 PM8/2/08
blaupunkt-werke gmbh 815 7 648 231 360 vwz1z3x4844430

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/127539780.aspx

kevin conlon

Aug 7, 2008, 10:51:21 AM8/7/08
hello I am looking for the code for a Blaupunkt cd/radio the BP nr is
7640377316 and the pr nr is 7353243980 hope you can help KC

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/127539780.aspx

david vincent

Mar 29, 2009, 11:41:51 AM3/29/09
Hi, PLease have you got a code for my nissan micra radio. its code is -
BP2775N0637988. Thanks. Dave

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/127539780.aspx

Mrcheerful

Mar 29, 2009, 12:00:34 PM3/29/09

2608
0608

Adrian C

Mar 29, 2009, 2:48:34 PM3/29/09
Mrcheerful wrote:
> david vincent wrote:
>> Hi, PLease have you got a code for my nissan micra radio. its code is
>> - BP2775N0637988. Thanks. Dave

Anyone got the winning lottery numbers for next Saturday?

--
Adrian C

Mrcheerful

Mar 29, 2009, 3:49:14 PM3/29/09

get premium bonds instead, they are more reliable and you can rapidly cash
them in when needed. Roll on Wednesday.

Hiram

Mar 30, 2009, 11:58:05 AM3/30/09
Mrcheerful wrote:

> get premium bonds instead, they are more reliable and you can rapidly cash
> them in when needed. Roll on Wednesday.

They've recently slashed the premium bond prizes. You'd get more
interest in a bank now.

Mrcheerful

Mar 30, 2009, 12:35:16 PM3/30/09

Not really, the total prize fund is 1.8 per cent, the banks don't pay more
than that in general terms.

Peter Hill

Mar 30, 2009, 1:20:18 PM3/30/09
On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 16:00:34 GMT, "Mrcheerful" <nbk...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

My dad got his Madza 232F radio decoded for free - with a full service
at a Mazda dealer. Been flashing ERR since about a year ago when the
battery was changed by a numpty at motor factor that having been told
"I don't have the code, the previous owner didn't give it to the
dealer I got the car off", didn't maintain a supply to the car and
then asked "Have you got the code?". Back then it was, according to
the same dealer that did this service, impossible to fix and needed
replacing.
--
Peter Hill
Spamtrap reply domain as per NNTP-Posting-Host in header

Harry Stottle

Mar 30, 2009, 4:51:10 PM3/30/09

"Mrcheerful" <nbk...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
They have now dropped this to 1%, and even before that, I think there were
only 26 prizes above £1,000, now they have scrapped one of the £1,000,000
prizes, and distributed that between the other prizes. See the following
link for full details:-
http://www.nsandi.com/news/pbnotice.jsp

Mrcheerful

Mar 30, 2009, 5:17:44 PM3/30/09

nothing is really giving a good return except the 8 and a quarter preference
shares I have still got

Gordon H

Mar 30, 2009, 6:26:23 PM3/30/09
In message <obv1t4lsj8pte8ora...@4ax.com>, Peter Hill
<peter....@nospam.demon.co.uk> writes

>My dad got his Madza 232F radio decoded for free - with a full service
>at a Mazda dealer. Been flashing ERR since about a year ago when the
>battery was changed by a numpty at motor factor that having been told
>"I don't have the code, the previous owner didn't give it to the
>dealer I got the car off", didn't maintain a supply to the car and
>then asked "Have you got the code?". Back then it was, according to
>the same dealer that did this service, impossible to fix and needed
>replacing.

I've had an irritating problem with the Mondeo radio code, which
occasionally asks for it to be input at random intervals of a few
months.
This started happening (I think) after I had the battery replaced.

After a few occurrences I memorised the code, but it's still a nuisance,
and I'm tempted to switch it off...
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Willy Eckerslyke

Mar 31, 2009, 3:57:02 AM3/31/09
Gordon H wrote:

> I've had an irritating problem with the Mondeo radio code, which
> occasionally asks for it to be input at random intervals of a few months.
> This started happening (I think) after I had the battery replaced.
>
> After a few occurrences I memorised the code, but it's still a nuisance,
> and I'm tempted to switch it off...

Why not just write it on the back of the sun visor like everyone else?

Gordon H

Mar 31, 2009, 5:06:11 AM3/31/09
In message <73e0m1F...@mid.individual.net>, Willy Eckerslyke
<oss108...@bangor.ac.uk> writes

So that's how you make a living!

When I take my car in for a service, etc, they always ask "Where do you
keep the security wheel nut key".
I say "Oh, in the usual place"...

alan jackson

May 26, 2009, 10:33:04 AM5/26/09
could you please supply radio code for punto with original blaupunkt radio
serial no. 937215679566
thanks
alan

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/127539780.aspx

Message has been deleted

Blah

Jul 3, 2009, 6:48:35 PM7/3/09
kim holbrook wrote:
> Hey,
>
> please have you got a code my my 2005 nissan micra radio.
>
> The code is: SJNEBAK12U2057330
>
> Thanks. Kim

try
2468 motorway

raymond anthony lowe

Sep 8, 2009, 2:13:16 PM9/8/09
does any one have the cod efor my stereo
blaupunkt 315276469
no:09115095
7649200321

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/127539780.aspx

Roger

Sep 9, 2009, 5:17:44 AM9/9/09

"raymond anthony lowe" <ra...@talktalk.net> wrote in message

> does any one have the cod efor my stereo
> blaupunkt 315276469
> no:09115095
> 7649200321

7684.

manol

Sep 17, 2009, 1:10:14 PM9/17/09
Hi ! could you help me ? my car is nissan micra ka12 -2006 .and the
radio code is blocked .the radiopass on my card is 3563(safety number) ;
typ/model BP5384 ;serial number- 69471569 could you help me ? what can
i do ? could you give me another radiopass ? THANK YOU !

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/127539780.aspx

fadili

Sep 17, 2009, 2:40:13 PM9/17/09

charles moran

Oct 19, 2009, 11:11:46 AM10/19/09
hi i have a rover 75 w reg disconnected the battery to put in a starter
motor the other week thought i had the radio code but didn't can u help

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/127539780.aspx

Catherine Flanigan

Oct 20, 2009, 7:10:26 AM10/20/09
Hi there

I am desperately looking for the radio code for my Nissan Micra 2005.
blaupunkt Werke
BP334947335117
Nissan MM CD-K
7643349318
e1 022458
Not sure what all those numbers are..?
Please help

thank you
Cat

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/127539780.aspx

Tanya Stadler

Jan 18, 2010, 12:43:58 PM1/18/10
Does anyone know where I can get a code of Clarion Car radio model:
PU-2294A

Thanks

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/127539780.aspx

Kenneth Brown

Apr 2, 2010, 6:20:56 AM4/2/10
Hi All

I'am after a Radio code, after they did a full service on my car, Nissan
Micra 04 Diesal, I have a RadioPass card.

top right; 28 185 ax613

then;

BP3349 47271875 6193
Typ/Model Serial no Safety no

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/127539780.aspx

Mrcheerful

Apr 2, 2010, 6:44:13 AM4/2/10

6193
0193

bill dray

Nov 4, 2010, 11:56:22 AM11/4/10
rover 75 number rg745wy1069314

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/127539780.aspx

Mrcheerful

Nov 5, 2010, 4:29:48 AM11/5/10
bill dray wrote:
> rover 75 number rg745wy1069314
>
> url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/127539780.aspx

join moneysaving expert and ask there, they have a forum with someone with
the look up list for these radios.

kahadar qayre

Dec 16, 2010, 7:24:17 AM12/16/10
please do have the radio code of bp2775p1505321

url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/msg/127539780.aspx

ken carr

Mar 12, 2012, 10:01:43 AM3/12/12
i am after a decode for a ford
model no 4000rds
ser no m214808 wondered if you can help

thanks kenxxx

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/127539780.aspx

Mrcheerful

Mar 12, 2012, 10:52:02 AM3/12/12
1503

tawanda.n...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2013, 2:17:25 AM12/6/13
On Sunday, March 29, 2009 8:48:34 PM UTC+2, Adrian C wrote:
> Mrcheerful wrote:
> > david vincent wrote:
> >> Hi, PLease have you got a code for my nissan micra radio. its code is
> >> - BP2775N0637988. Thanks. Dave
> >>

> Anyone got the winning lottery numbers for next Saturday?
>
> --
> Adrian C

hello Boss, I have a 2002 Nissan Navara Radio I think its a clarion, the model number is PP-1675H AND the serial number is CL053120051547. Please assist me with radio code.

Mrcheerful

Dec 6, 2013, 4:16:59 AM12/6/13
only clarions with C0 can be be calculated, CL needs to be decoded
physically using an eeprom dump (I believe)

gerih...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2013, 1:17:37 PM12/23/13
Hello

please the unlock code for the following Blaupunkt:

SERIAL: BP334936368028
PART: 7643349318

johannes

Dec 24, 2013, 1:41:48 PM12/24/13
On 06/12/2013 07:17, tawanda.n...@gmail.com wrote:
You find the radio code with the book of manual and other paperwork
which originally came with the car.

vaidas.d...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2014, 9:12:33 AM1/10/14
2008 m. liepa 23 d., trečiadienis 02:12:20 UTC+3, RegWorts rašė:
> See www.tinyurl.com/4ydhop
>
> Ford , most Blaupunkt , some Philips and Grundig plus a few others.
>
> Helpful service,
>
> IMPORTANT : NO STOLEN RADIOS AS ALL SERIAL NUMBERS ARE LOGGED

hayne...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2014, 6:14:31 AM1/23/14
Hi, I need help decoding my car stereo for Kia Sedona 2001 Exec 2.9 and Vehicle identification or chassis no. KNEUP7513Y6124476. It's a second hand car in my husband's name. All legal. We were not given any codes and the previous owner does not have it. It would be nice to have the radio working to get traffic updates and listen to music.

Could you please help.

Emma 07930593415

The Revd

Jan 25, 2014, 12:55:50 PM1/25/14
On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 03:14:31 -0800 (PST), hayne...@gmail.com wrote:

>Hi, I need help decoding my car stereo for Kia Sedona 2001 Exec 2.9 and Vehicle identification or chassis no. KNEUP7513Y6124476. It's a second hand car in my husband's name. All legal. We were not given any codes and the previous owner does not have it. It would be nice to have the radio working to get traffic updates and listen to music.

Yes, it would!

>Could you please help.

Remove radio from car and look for handwritten codes on metal case.
Message has been deleted

lemmo.v...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2014, 11:30:31 AM2/25/14
Hi. Can you help me?! My nissan micra have a radio blaupunkt with this serial number
Bp 23 46 31 99 43 26
Nissan mm cd-k
7 642 346 318
Thanks!!!

Mrcheerful

Feb 25, 2014, 12:29:09 PM2/25/14
hopefully
9524 or
1524
depending upon age of the unit

The Revd

Feb 25, 2014, 5:03:57 PM2/25/14
On Tue, 25 Feb 2014 08:30:31 -0800 (PST), lemmo.v...@gmail.com
wrote:
I can help you! Get a better car and a better radio!
Message has been deleted

The Revd

Feb 25, 2014, 8:13:02 PM2/25/14
On Wed, 26 Feb 2014 00:04:20 +0100, The Peeler
<finish...@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:03:57 -0800, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
>sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
>farted:
>

>>>Hi. Can you help me?! My nissan micra have a radio blaupunkt with this serial number
>>>Bp 23 46 31 99 43 26
>>>Nissan mm cd-k
>>>7 642 346 318
>>>Thanks!!!
>>
>> I can help you! Get a better car and a better radio!
>
>I know what, will help me, a greeked up stupid Grik! Grik psychiatric treatment
>and lots of Grik medication!

It, WILL anus! LOLK

orha...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2014, 9:44:22 AM2/28/14
hello I am looking for the code for a Blaupunkt radio the Gamma 815 7 648 231 360 VWZ1Z3A6550431 hope you can help me Thanks...

teodor_...@yahoo.com

Mar 20, 2014, 11:28:57 AM3/20/14
va rog frumos un cod de deblocare Philips400 No 09136106 2F3 WA020116 GM040013024329 90222139975902 00301163024329 WA0201163 daca se poate MULTUMESC.

Adrian

Mar 20, 2014, 1:42:32 PM3/20/14
<Daily Mail>
The Romanians are coming! To the barricades, quickly!
</DM>

goldenw...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2014, 1:04:34 PM3/23/14
hi, am having trouble with my micra acenta, the radio does not have a name on it, but on the inside it says (clarion co ltd)
serial number pp3001mb 0072461, then its writen design note no: T16509/Z05192, and TYPE PN-3000, i cant get my head around these number and i need the radio code, can you Please help !!!!

Mrcheerful

Mar 23, 2014, 1:29:47 PM3/23/14
On 23/03/2014 17:04, goldenw...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi, am having trouble with my micra acenta, the radio does not have a name on it, but on the inside it says (clarion co ltd)
> serial number pp3001mb 0072461, then its writen design note no: T16509/Z05192, and TYPE PN-3000, i cant get my head around these number and i need the radio code, can you Please help !!!!

try 3635

goldenw...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2014, 5:56:46 AM3/24/14
thank you for the fast reply, but no that code didnt work.
am i doing anything wrong here? i put the code in and press enter, nothing happens, but i put the code and press >> seek button it tells me wait 60 min. :(

serkany...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2014, 7:10:45 PM3/25/14
bonsoir help
Blapunkt gmbh
815 7 647 202 360
vwz1z2h5504392
vw radio low eu g+bvx
5m0 035 186 aa
fd 3108
hw 012
sw 0029
thank you

goldenw...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2014, 4:50:38 AM3/26/14
nothing for me yet? please help!!!!!

Scott M

Mar 26, 2014, 5:06:22 AM3/26/14
goldenw...@gmail.com wrote:

> nothing for me yet? please help!!!!!

I'm amazed anyone bothers to reply in the first place (just goes to show
how helpful we are) so you've had your chips.

Throw it away and buy a cheapie one.

--
Scott

goldenw...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2014, 5:58:18 AM3/26/14
thank you in all cases

Boonchusiwa Siwa

Mar 26, 2014, 11:40:37 PM3/26/14
On Wednesday, July 23, 2008 9:12:20 AM UTC+10, RegWorts wrote:
> See www.tinyurl.com/4ydhop
>
> Ford , most Blaupunkt , some Philips and Grundig plus a few others.
>
> Helpful service,
>
> IMPORTANT : NO STOLEN RADIOS AS ALL SERIAL NUMBERS ARE LOGGED

hello there any one can help me for my Eurovox serial no 404021664.1 model 92078518 i do needed pin code it was not working after put new bettery in my car holden commandore 2002 v6 many thanks

stovesfo...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2014, 10:46:35 AM3/29/14
On Wednesday, July 23, 2008 12:12:20 AM UTC+1, RegWorts wrote:
> See www.tinyurl.com/4ydhop
>
> Ford , most Blaupunkt , some Philips and Grundig plus a few others.
>
> Helpful service,
>
> IMPORTANT : NO STOLEN RADIOS AS ALL SERIAL NUMBERS ARE LOGGED

hello could you please suply code for gm0300x9526507 blaupunkt vauxhall astra 1998 thanks for your help

Mrcheerful

Mar 29, 2014, 11:55:06 AM3/29/14
5225
1225

try one or the other, they change by year, yours is probably the second

jii...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2014, 1:00:31 AM4/2/14
Hi Mrcheerful,

could you please help me find my code,
I have a Nissan navara 2006 STX radio code# Fujitsu ten 122001-68510151
the Nissan # 281888H500AU

Please help.

Thank you

abramj.m...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2014, 9:04:26 AM4/5/14
Hello, Mr Cheerful. Could you please supply a code for a Vauxhall Car 2004 Serial number GM020411188397 ? Thank you.

Mrcheerful

Apr 5, 2014, 12:06:37 PM4/5/14
On 05/04/2014 14:04, abramj.m...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello, Mr Cheerful. Could you please supply a code for a Vauxhall Car 2004 Serial number GM020411188397 ? Thank you.

Sorry, no.
Message has been deleted

afl...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2014, 11:52:50 AM4/7/14

If it's not too much trouble can you please provide the code for VWZ1Z7G7209736. The car doesn't have an Aux port and if I install one I will need the radio code as well.

Thank you
Message has been deleted

hameed...@hotmail.com

Apr 11, 2014, 8:30:57 PM4/11/14
Hi Dear,
I had changed the battery of my car and the radio is asking for the CODE. Please help me to get me the code.

Serial Number: BP5362 5 8434830
Other number is: 7645362318

thanks

Mrcheerful

Apr 12, 2014, 4:11:35 AM4/12/14
should be 0303

carruth...@googlemail.com

Apr 12, 2014, 5:31:45 AM4/12/14

dong...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2014, 1:45:24 PM4/13/14
BP3349 3 6373248
7 643 349 318
plEASE HELPPPPPP
nISAN mICRA K12 2003

Mrcheerful

Apr 13, 2014, 1:59:49 PM4/13/14
4353 or
0353 depending on how old

genad...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2014, 2:44:27 PM4/13/14
BLAUPUNKT-Werke GmbH 815 7648231360 vwz1z3a6634280

genad...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2014, 3:05:21 PM4/13/14
13 април 2014, неделя, 21:44:27 UTC+3, genad...@gmail.com написа:
> BLAUPUNKT-Werke GmbH 815 7648231360 vwz1z3a6634280

Please help me to get me the code.BLAUPUNKT-Werke GmbH 815 7648231360 vwz1z3a6634280

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

sandra....@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2014, 12:22:05 PM4/14/14

Hi! I need help, please!
My radio is in safe mode due to battery problems. I don't have the code, as I bought the car second hand.

Here's what I was able to read from the sticker on the radio:
BLAUPUNKT-Werke GmbH 815 7648 231 360 VWZ1Z3A6685494
Regards,
Sandra

lydia....@btinternet.com

Apr 14, 2014, 3:27:55 PM4/14/14
Please can anyone help my car hasn't been used since my husband passed away in October :(
I've had to get a new battery and now I'm driving around in silence
How do I find the code?
BP5384. Serial no. 64185330 safety Nr. 8295
Thanks
Message has been deleted

The Revd

Apr 15, 2014, 1:42:44 PM4/15/14
On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 12:37:37 +0200, The Peeler
<finish...@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote:

>On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 19:25:26 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
>sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
>farted:

>>>Fuck off and die.
>>
>> Helpful cunt, aren't you?
>
>A REAL psycho I, am aren't I, The Rectum? Oh, yes, I, AM!!! LOL

Oh, yes, you, ARE anus! LOLK

alru.w...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2014, 3:58:35 PM4/17/14
Hi, could you perhaps get the code for NISSAN 350Z Clarion Model: PP-2779L
Serial: CL071070005360
Thanks

Mrcheerful

Apr 17, 2014, 4:49:43 PM4/17/14
should be 6534

yeage...@googlemail.com

Apr 19, 2014, 9:00:03 AM4/19/14
hi to all can anybody help me i need a code for my wife car radio she us doing my head in its bp334936354498 thanks Chris
Message has been deleted

Mrcheerful

Apr 19, 2014, 1:25:03 PM4/19/14
On 19/04/2014 14:00, yeage...@googlemail.com wrote:
> hi to all can anybody help me i need a code for my wife car radio she us doing my head in its bp334936354498 thanks Chris

try 6188 or 0188
Message has been deleted

giobigio

May 3, 2014, 5:30:00 PM5/3/14
could you perhaps get the code for NISSAN MICRA Clarion Model: PP-300M
Serial: PP3001MB0073493
Thanks

vagab...@gmail.com

May 4, 2014, 6:25:56 AM5/4/14
I have Blaupunkt radio for the (WZ1Z3Y9663244 or 014VWZ1Z3Y9663244)part number:
7 648 231 360.
I need 4 digit code to unlock.
If someone can hepl me how to unlock ... thanks in advance

ruhula...@gmail.com

May 5, 2014, 6:05:19 AM5/5/14
Hi I change the battery for my fiat car/van and now the stereo is asking for the code, its a blaupunkt stereo I hope anyone can help

Bp037733974805

Product code 735 324 398 0

Mrcheerful

May 5, 2014, 6:29:30 AM5/5/14
0871

joje...@gmail.com

May 5, 2014, 4:27:21 PM5/5/14
Hello, help
Please have code for SEAT Made BY Grundig Portugal
Serial : SEZ2Z6B2001638

Thanks

Jesus

Mrcheerful

May 5, 2014, 5:57:39 PM5/5/14
sorry, not one I have, iirc that type needs an eeprom dump, so it is a
dealer/specialist job.

kennylewis...@gmail.com

May 7, 2014, 11:24:40 AM5/7/14
Could any help pls just bought a Vauxhall corsa and the radio is on safe, so I need the code pls radio serial number is gm0300x9335610 and part number is 7648852320

Mrcheerful

May 7, 2014, 1:47:02 PM5/7/14
On 07/05/2014 16:24, kennylewis...@gmail.com wrote:
> Could any help pls just bought a Vauxhall corsa and the radio is on safe, so I need the code pls radio serial number is gm0300x9335610 and part number is 7648852320

AFAIK that one would have to come from a Vauxhall dealer or if you go to
moneysaving expert there is a guy there that may look it up for you, Reg
Worts iirc.

bas...@gmail.com

May 12, 2014, 1:49:46 PM5/12/14
Pls help me with my nissan micra code BP234631956024 pr nr 7642 346318 hope you can help me with this.thanks

Mrcheerful

May 12, 2014, 3:41:45 PM5/12/14
On 12/05/2014 18:49, bas...@gmail.com wrote:
> Pls help me with my nissan micra code BP234631956024 pr nr 7642 346318 hope you can help me with this.thanks

Should be 0032, please let us know if it works, if it doesn't then I'll
junk the calculator.

bhargavb...@gmail.com

May 13, 2014, 5:02:24 AM5/13/14
Please help me with holden barina code
No 92094577
BP048517892288
Type blaupunkt 2020
Thanks

Adrian

May 13, 2014, 5:20:53 AM5/13/14
On Tue, 13 May 2014 02:02:24 -0700, bhargavbhanumurty wrote:

> Please help me with holden barina code

FFS.

Chris Whelan

May 13, 2014, 6:56:10 AM5/13/14
Yeah...

I think the trouble is with the web-based services that scrape the
postings from Usenet into some kind of forum; it will be the final nail
in the coffin I'm afraid.

Chris

--
Remove prejudice to reply.

bhargavb...@gmail.com

May 15, 2014, 6:22:28 AM5/15/14
Hello mrcheerful

Mrcheerful

May 15, 2014, 9:13:20 AM5/15/14
On 15/05/2014 11:22, bhargavb...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello mrcheerful

try 1685

bbl...@hotmail.co.uk

May 16, 2014, 2:55:29 PM5/16/14
Hi can you please help I need a code for my Nissan car BP234631981469
7642346318

Thank you

Mrcheerful

May 16, 2014, 3:16:35 PM5/16/14