Just received this...I'm scared...NOT!!..

Chaney

Jun 30, 2009, 11:55:44 AM6/30/09

Just received this:

Hi chaney

you dont know me please move all you posting
about GI/MI Hams or a Fax be sent to the RSGB
2 pages they have got internet police are watching My reader.

--

Chaney..

Chaney's World: Scooters - A Way of Life
http://www.chaney.i12.com

Steve Terry

Jun 30, 2009, 11:59:11 AM6/30/09

"Chaney" <cha...@i12.com> wrote in message

> Just received this:
>
> Hi chaney
>
> you dont know me please move all you posting
> about GI/MI Hams or a Fax be sent to the RSGB
> 2 pages they have got internet police are watching My reader.
> Chaney..

Someone who doesn't know how to use punctuation
should be taken very seriously.

Being that idiotic they're capable of any stupidity.

Steve Terry

Josh Russel

Jun 30, 2009, 12:19:45 PM6/30/09

"Steve Terry" <gFOU...@tesco.net> wrote in message

Hitler weren't great a' punctuation. At least 6 millions took 'im
seriously.

--
---
A g7 and lovin' it.

Jim GM4DHJ ...at home

Jun 30, 2009, 12:20:45 PM6/30/09

"Chaney" <cha...@i12.com> wrote in message

> Just received this:
>
> Hi chaney
>
> you dont know me please move all you posting
> about GI/MI Hams or a Fax be sent to the RSGB
> 2 pages they have got internet police are watching My reader.

ha ha...that makes you a wanker as well.....wonder what they are going to
do...send over more pedo hams ? .......

Jeff

Jun 30, 2009, 1:15:04 PM6/30/09

"Chaney" <cha...@i12.com> wrote in message

> Just received this:
>
> Hi chaney
>
> you dont know me please move all you posting
> about GI/MI Hams or a Fax be sent to the RSGB
> 2 pages they have got internet police are watching My reader.

Does he not give a hint as to where he would like you to move your posts to?
The RSGB website perhaps?

Jeff

Yeti

Jun 30, 2009, 1:35:52 PM6/30/09
Chaney wrote:
> Just received this:
>
> Hi chaney
>
> you dont know me please move all you posting
> about GI/MI Hams or a Fax be sent to the RSGB
> 2 pages they have got internet police are watching My reader.

email him back a link to a Grammar checking site...

Yeti

Jun 30, 2009, 1:37:43 PM6/30/09
Chaney wrote:
> Just received this:
>
> Hi chaney
>
> you dont know me please move all you posting
> about GI/MI Hams or a Fax be sent to the RSGB
> 2 pages they have got internet police are watching My reader.

Actually, I'd have thought that was Josh Russel, if it didn't exceed his
posts' readability by about 300%.

RF Burns�

Jun 30, 2009, 3:51:09 PM6/30/09

"Chaney" <cha...@i12.com> wrote in message

Wow, scary stuff then!
Shame it dont actually make a lot of sense though.

Dave

Jun 30, 2009, 5:04:02 PM6/30/09

You could make sense out of *some* of that? I can't make sense out of
any of it.

Dave

Chaney's Laptop

Jun 30, 2009, 5:05:41 PM6/30/09
"RF Burns�" <rfb...@transmittingwithloadsofrfpower.co.uk> wrote in message

> Wow, scary stuff then!
> Shame it dont actually make a lot of sense though.

From time to time the chairman of the local CB club finds an idiot to do his
bidding...looks as though this is this months prospect...the last one
claimed he was former member of the SAS!!..or something similar...I think it
was the "Sally Army"!!..

--

Chaney

Chaney's World - Scooters: A Way of Life
http://www.chaney.i12.com

Brian Reay

Jun 30, 2009, 5:14:29 PM6/30/09

"Chaney's Laptop" <cha...@i12.com> wrote in message

> From time to time the chairman of the local CB club finds an idiot to do
> his bidding...looks as though this is this months prospect...the last one
> claimed he was former member of the SAS!!..or something similar...I think
> it was the "Sally Army"!!..

Why would someone from a club local to you be bugged by your comments re GI
and MI amateurs?

Not to mention the fact, have you ever commented on GI or MI amateurs on the
newsgroup? I don't read everything on here but I don't recall your ever
mentioning GI or MI amateurs.

Check the Email header for an IP and compare with some on here. You may well
find it is one of the stirrers on here. May be the one who Emailed the
secretary of my Lodge!

--
73
Brian G8OSN/W8OSN

zaphod

Jun 30, 2009, 5:16:01 PM6/30/09
> you dont know me please move all you posting
> about GI/MI Hams or a Fax be sent to the RSGB
> 2 pages they have got internet police are watching My reader.

I've received similarly-worded emails from somebody claiming to be "Gregg",
with a nonsense callsign starting with the figures "26", which I think might
be something to do with that children's band radio stuff on 27MHz.

He quoted some 3 year old postings made by "pointyhead" referring to MI3CDF,
and demanded that I remove them from "my website". The URLs that he found so
vexing were actually from google's archive of this newsgroup.

Chaney

Jun 30, 2009, 5:15:50 PM6/30/09
How does it make me a w*nk*r!!..

There are lot's of things that make me a w*nk*r but surely not just taking
the piss out of my fellow class B's!!..

--

Chaney..

Chaney's World: Scooters - A Way of Life
http://www.chaney.i12.com

"Jim GM4DHJ ...at home" <jim.g...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

Chaney

Jun 30, 2009, 5:27:06 PM6/30/09
"Brian Reay" <s...@website.invalid> wrote in message

In all honesty Brian I won't lose a wink of sleep over it...it's like the
childish stalker who occasionally follows me around 2m...I always wonder how
long he looks for me because he thinks I have moved frequency when in
reality I just switch off and do something else...

--

Chaney..

Chaney's World: Scooters - A Way of Life
http://www.chaney.i12.com

Chaney

Jun 30, 2009, 5:31:54 PM6/30/09
"zaphod" <zap...@zaphod.com> wrote in message news:h2dvar$cl8$1...@aioe.org...

Same guy...I think...is 68 the irish erm prefix!!..

Brian Reay

Jun 30, 2009, 5:34:30 PM6/30/09

> In all honesty Brian I won't lose a wink of sleep over it...it's like the
> childish stalker who occasionally follows me around 2m...I always wonder
> how long he looks for me because he thinks I have moved frequency when in
> reality I just switch off and do something else...

In the short term, probably the best idea. However, don't be surprised if
the sort of person that does this "ups the anti". Cowards do that.
The target may no be limited to you.

zaphod

Jun 30, 2009, 5:40:17 PM6/30/09

"Chaney" <cha...@i12.com> wrote in message

Very sad - but I'm sure he's harmless.

Now then - when did the RSGB start recruiting Internet Police, and how much
of my subscription goes towards funding them?

zaphod

Jun 30, 2009, 5:50:56 PM6/30/09

"Brian Reay" <s...@website.invalid> wrote in message
> Check the Email header for an IP and compare with some on here. You may
> well find it is one of the stirrers on here. May be the one who Emailed
> the secretary of my Lodge!

I wonder if it matches with this?
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 212.227.126.188 is neither permitted nor
denied by best guess record for domain of gregor...@yahoo.co.uk)
client-ip=212.227.126.188;

Yeti

Jun 30, 2009, 5:59:55 PM6/30/09
Children's Band?

It think you'll find 27MHz is far from suitable for children!

Dave

Jun 30, 2009, 5:57:01 PM6/30/09
Brian Reay wrote:
> "Chaney's Laptop" <cha...@i12.com> wrote in message
> >
>> From time to time the chairman of the local CB club finds an idiot to do
>> his bidding...looks as though this is this months prospect...the last one
>> claimed he was former member of the SAS!!..or something similar...I think
>> it was the "Sally Army"!!..
>
> Why would someone from a club local to you be bugged by your comments re GI
> and MI amateurs?
>
> Not to mention the fact, have you ever commented on GI or MI amateurs on the
> newsgroup? I don't read everything on here but I don't recall your ever
> mentioning GI or MI amateurs.

Brian, are you hitting the letter I key here?

Being something of a pedantic, it confuses me.

MI GI should read M1 G1. Or are you thinking of Northern Ireland?

Regards

Dave

Len GM0ONX

Jun 30, 2009, 6:07:46 PM6/30/09

Never and none! :-)

Len GM0ONX

zaphod

Jun 30, 2009, 6:09:55 PM6/30/09

"Len GM0ONX" <gm0...@goooooglemail.com> wrote in message

So what are you doing here then....? :-)

Len GM0ONX

Jun 30, 2009, 6:18:07 PM6/30/09
zaphod wrote:

>>> Now then - when did the RSGB start recruiting Internet Police, and how
>>> much of my subscription goes towards funding them?
>> Never and none! :-)
>
> So what are you doing here then....? :-)

I often ask myself the same question!

Message has been deleted

huLLy

Jul 1, 2009, 1:18:21 AM7/1/09

"Chaney" <cha...@i12.com> wrote in message

> Just received this:
>
> Hi chaney
>
> you dont know me please move all you posting
> about GI/MI Hams or a Fax be sent to the RSGB
> 2 pages they have got internet police are watching My reader.

What language is that written in?

Brian Reay

Jul 1, 2009, 1:38:49 AM7/1/09

"Dave" <dave...@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

>> Not to mention the fact, have you ever commented on GI or MI amateurs on
>> the newsgroup? I don't read everything on here but I don't recall your
>> ever mentioning GI or MI amateurs.
>
> Brian, are you hitting the letter I key here?
>
> Being something of a pedantic, it confuses me.
>
> MI GI should read M1 G1. Or are you thinking of Northern Ireland?

The post Chaney started the thread with showed GI and MI not G1 and M1 :
"about GI/MI Hams"

So, I assume that topic was GI and MI not G1 and M1 .

Even so, I don't recall Chaney targeting G1 or M1, he likes to pick on M3s
;-)

Jim GM4DHJ ...at home

Jul 1, 2009, 1:48:05 AM7/1/09

> How does it make me a w*nk*r!!..
>
> There are lot's of things that make me a w*nk*r but surely not just taking
> the piss out of my fellow class B's!!..

very true...can't disagree there ......

Jim GM4DHJ ...at home

Jul 1, 2009, 1:52:18 AM7/1/09

> Check the Email header for an IP and compare with some on here. You may
> well
> find it is one of the stirrers on here. May be the one who Emailed the
> secretary of my Lodge!
>
> 73
> Brian G8OSN/M3OSN

sounds like confabulation to me....are you trying to bring your fellow
amateurs into disrepute ... ?

Jim GM4DHJ ...at home

Jul 1, 2009, 1:54:12 AM7/1/09

> Now then - when did the RSGB start recruiting Internet Police, and how
> much
> of my subscription goes towards funding them?

I think you may find they already have them...not Len of course ......

Jim GM4DHJ ...at home

Jul 1, 2009, 1:55:54 AM7/1/09

> Children's Band?
>
> It think you'll find 27MHz is far from suitable for children!

that is where most of the "children" of all ages now in the former hobby
should have stayed ......

Jim GM4DHJ ...at home

Jul 1, 2009, 1:56:29 AM7/1/09

"huLLy" <n...@way.com> wrote in message
scumbagese .......

Chaney's Laptop

Jul 1, 2009, 4:35:07 AM7/1/09
"Brian Reay" <seewe...@invalid.com> wrote in message

I haven't only targeted M3's...there are also M1's & M0's here locally that
I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire...just thinking about it you can add
a couple of 2E0's to that list as well...

Most of the M6's seem to be ok...they don't appear to have jumped on the
bandwagon like the earlier M3's did if you get my drift...

It is MI & GI...I copied and pasted as it was sent to me...

Chaney's Laptop

Jul 1, 2009, 4:37:48 AM7/1/09
"Yeti" <ye...@ayrshore.com> wrote in message

> Children's Band?
>
> It think you'll find 27MHz is far from suitable for children!

That certainly can be said of this area...

Chaney's Laptop

Jul 1, 2009, 4:39:12 AM7/1/09
"huLLy" <n...@way.com> wrote in message

Don'tgiveatossese!!..

Message has been deleted

Jim GM4DHJ ...at home

Jul 1, 2009, 8:35:32 AM7/1/09

> I think the explanation is that we have finally reached the bottom of
> the barrel of CB dregs. I mean the ones who could never have
> qualified for a PROPER amateur radio licence in a thousand years.
> These illiterate wastrels have now got the last of the M3 callsigns.
> They continue to run 100 watts (at least), just as they did in their
> pirating days both inside and outside the amateur bands. They have
> been running 100 watts, with impunity, for years; why would they
> reduce power now, just because they have been given a "free" M3
> callsign? There are pockets of them, concentrated in certain areas of
> the country where there are numerous CB clubs set up specifically for
> the purpose of issuing M3 callsigns - without formality - to their own
> CB mates. The system is incestuous in the extreme.

Spot on Walt..I have been saying that for a while now but you put it SO
eloquently !!! .....

Chaney

Jul 1, 2009, 9:32:05 AM7/1/09
"Walt Davidson" <g3...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> Now, there I have to agree with you, Chaney.
>
> 73 de G3NYY
>
> --
> Walt Davidson Email: g3nyy @despammed.com

I've made a note of that...

--

Chaney..

Chaney's World: Scooters - A Way of Life
http://www.chaney.i12.com

Yeti

Jul 1, 2009, 9:57:33 AM7/1/09
Walt Davidson wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 09:35:07 +0100, "Chaney's Laptop" <cha...@i12.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Most of the M6's seem to be ok...they don't appear to have jumped on the
>> bandwagon like the earlier M3's did if you get my drift...
>
> Now, there I have to agree with you, Chaney. All the M6's I have so
> far heard have been nice people, keen to learn and taking pride in
> their operating. Also, I have never heard an M6 who is blatantly
> running excessive power. They all seem to be genuine in their wish to
> advance to the higher levels of licence.

Why thank you.

Message has been deleted

Ian Jackson

Jul 1, 2009, 10:50:24 AM7/1/09
In message <79tm45dvlqodol7th...@4ax.com>, Walt Davidson
<g3...@invalid.invalid> writes
>I haven't heard any MM6's.

Obviously Scotland to Tweeksbury requires more than 10W.
--
Ian

zaphod

Jul 1, 2009, 1:15:19 PM7/1/09

"huLLy" <n...@way.com> wrote in message

Mentaldiz-ese

Yeti

Jul 1, 2009, 3:02:26 PM7/1/09

The benefits of sticking to the rules - Walt doesn't need to hear me! :P

jc

Jul 1, 2009, 6:38:11 PM7/1/09

> "Chaney" <cha...@i12.com> wrote in message
> >
>> In all honesty Brian I won't lose a wink of sleep over it...it's like the
>> childish stalker who occasionally follows me around 2m...I always wonder
>> how long he looks for me because he thinks I have moved frequency when in
>> reality I just switch off and do something else...
>>

> In the short term, probably the best idea. However, don't be surprised if
> the sort of person that does this "ups the anti". Cowards do that.
> The target may no be limited to you.

> --
> 73
> Brian G8OSN/W8OSN
> www.g8osn.org.uk

"ante"

Dave

Jul 1, 2009, 7:04:53 PM7/1/09

Thanks for that Brian. I thought I was seeing things at first.

Dave

Jim GM4DHJ ...at home

Jul 2, 2009, 3:17:10 AM7/2/09

> "ante"

Up the Auntie ? ......... are you some kind of incestuous pervert ?