Cumulus Question

Saxman

Aug 17, 2013, 5:07:38 AM8/17/13
My PC has crashed and I now have the weather station working off the laptop.

I saved all the settings except what files I need to select from the
'Files' tab for uploading to the web.

I need a reminder.

Saxman

Aug 18, 2013, 4:44:12 PM8/18/13
My website is intact, nothings changed there.

I need to know what files to upload under the 'Files' tab under
'Configuration'.
Message has been deleted

MCC

Aug 18, 2013, 5:55:37 PM8/18/13
I'm not quite sure which "Files" you are on about but I hope this may help
you:-
Open up Cumulus
Click on Help>Help Topics.
Under Creating a web site click on Setting Up Your Website.
All the files that need to be uploaded are listed there.
--
MCC

Saxman

Aug 19, 2013, 3:01:19 AM8/19/13
It's been awhile since I set this all up. Wasn't sure whether
I had to indicate to the software where the files were located.

I get this error now when trying to upload the data manually.

FTP Error: FTP component already connected
Aborting Error code = 530

I know the server files are OK, because I haven't touched them.

The internet settings are the same on the PC. I've changed the
password, but that works with Filezilla so it's not corrupt.

Saxman

Aug 19, 2013, 8:44:06 AM8/19/13
Sorted it. Error 530 = failure to connect to ISP. I was using my
account password instead of my ftp password.

MCC

Aug 19, 2013, 9:02:03 AM8/19/13
I'm sure we've all been down that road at one time or another :-)
Glad you are sorted because I really was at a loss.
--
MCC