Whats happened to Sue ?!?!

David Shepherd

Jan 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/13/00
Forget Carenza's arms why wasn't Sue working on the computer on the first
episode of the new series of Time Team. Hope she will be back on future
episodes. Does anyone else agree.
BaldRobinson

nestor...@my-deja.com

Jan 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/13/00
In article <85jfg9$ea1$1...@news5.svr.pol.co.uk>,
I'm sure I saw her in the Cirencester programme - sitting quietly at her
computer inside the house. She didn't say anything that was broadcast
as far as I recall.

BTW Mr Robinson has now denied he is standing for any political post -
though plugging the "Sun" in TV commercials is apparently OK.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Chris Hatt

Jan 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/13/00
David Shepherd wrote:

> Forget Carenza's arms why wasn't Sue working on the computer on the first
> episode of the new series of Time Team. Hope she will be back on future
> episodes. Does anyone else agree.

I seem to recall that Sue and ?Steve were working on Meet the Ancestors
episodes last year. I think you'll find that they have been replaced.

--
Chris Hatt

USER ERROR: Replace user and press any key to continue...

Tim Forcer

Jan 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/13/00
David Shepherd wrote:

> Forget Carenza's arms why wasn't Sue working on the
> computer on the first episode of the new series of Time
> Team. Hope she will be back on future episodes. Does
> anyone else agree.

Yup.

Steve and Sue got sacked/let-go/told they were no longer
required/whatever sometime last year. But they do show up from time to
time on "Meet The Ancestors". I haven't noticed a credit for the
graphics work, and there's nothing about it in the "biographies" section
of the Website. (Aaargh - I *hate* Channel 4's Website.)

Visits to "The Incident Room" of Time Team seem rather more sparse than
at one time - so one reason we're seeing a little more of Victor is that
these days he seems to spend most of his time outdoors.

--
Tim Forcer t...@ecs.soton.ac.uk
The University of Southampton, UK

The University is not responsible for my opinions

martin....@dtn.ntl.com

Jan 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/13/00
David Shepherd wrote:

> Forget Carenza's arms why wasn't Sue working on the computer on the first
> episode of the new series of Time Team.

If you look at the forum archives on the TT website you'll find all the
details, but Steve and Sue ran the company providing the graphic
support. Last year Channel 4 decided they could buy the sewrvice
cheaper, and so no more Steve and Sue. They do seem to have transfered
to Meet the Ancestors.

BruceP

Jan 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/14/00
Sue Francis and Steve Breeze (otherwise known as Creative TV - look for that
name in the credits) now do work occasionally for MtA, although nothing in
last night's, unfortunately. They did, however, do a computer reconstruction
for the original Spitalfields dig, shown last year - and Steve spoke to
camera! You may also be interested to know they've just had a little boy.
Bruce Porteous