God Help America.

Mike Swift

Nov 9, 2016, 7:01:47 AM11/9/16
I've thought that a lot of Yanks were basket cases for some time but
electing Mussolini mark 2 as president only confirms my thoughts, the
way he stands head back and jaw pushed forward makes him a perfect look
alike.

He also seems to have similar politics, where is lee Harvey Oswald when
you need him.

Mike

Yorkshire Halvard Lange

Calum

Nov 9, 2016, 7:43:07 AM11/9/16
Stuff America, it was their choice. It's the rest of us I'm worried about.

br...@somewhere.ac.uk

Nov 9, 2016, 12:38:41 PM11/9/16
Calum <com....@nospam.scottishwildcat> wrote:
> Stuff America, it was their choice. It's the rest of us I'm worried about.

It's the same type of lemmings who advocated Brexit here ... before you
get too smug!

norman...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2016, 12:41:41 PM11/9/16
He's got this weird hand gesture too where he touches his forefinger with his thumb holding his other three fingers vertically. I don't know if Mussolini did it as well, but it's very odd.

Capricorne

Nov 9, 2016, 1:11:43 PM11/9/16
norman...@gmail.com wrote :
> He's got this weird hand gesture too where he touches his forefinger with his
> thumb holding his other three fingers vertically. I don't know if Mussolini
> did it as well, but it's very odd.

Hitler was doing exactly that.

jbm

Nov 9, 2016, 6:14:50 PM11/9/16
On 09/11/2016 11:59, Mike Swift wrote:
> I've thought that a lot of Yanks were basket cases for some time but
> electing Mussolini mark 2 as president only confirms my thoughts, the
> way he stands head back and jaw pushed forward makes him a perfect look
> alike.
>
> He also seems to have similar politics, where is lee Harvey Oswald when
> you need him.
>
> Mike

I guess we can now look forward to black on white gang warfare
throughout the USA for the next few years. And of course the (so called)
Islamic State shooting and bombing the fuck out of the rest of the
country. Probably what they deserve putting a man like that in the White
House.

Don't worry, Mike. I don't think it will take too long for someone to
step up and do a Lee Harvey Oswald impression. As I've said before, it
will probably be one of the Secret Service staff. I just hope they catch
it all on live TV.

jim

Vidcapper

Nov 10, 2016, 2:28:06 AM11/10/16
You mean, the same type of people the PC Establishment forgot about here
- ordinary people who see their country changing in ways they weren't
happy about, and are derided as 'racist' for even daring to mention it?

--

Paul Hyett, Cheltenham

Vidcapper

Nov 10, 2016, 2:29:24 AM11/10/16
On 09/11/2016 23:14, jbm wrote:

> I guess we can now look forward to black on white gang warfare
> throughout the USA for the next few years. And of course the (so called)
> Islamic State shooting and bombing the fuck out of the rest of the
> country. Probably what they deserve putting a man like that in the White
> House.
>
> Don't worry, Mike. I don't think it will take too long for someone to
> step up and do a Lee Harvey Oswald impression. As I've said before, it
> will probably be one of the Secret Service staff. I just hope they catch
> it all on live TV.

You do realise that would effectively conform everything Trump has been
campaigning on?

--

Paul Hyett, Cheltenham

Moron Watch

Nov 10, 2016, 8:39:55 AM11/10/16

"Vidcapper" <vidca...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> On 09/11/2016 17:38, br...@somewhere.ac.uk wrote:
>> Calum <com....@nospam.scottishwildcat> wrote:
>>> Stuff America, it was their choice. It's the rest of us I'm worried about.
>>
>> It's the same type of lemmings who advocated Brexit here ... before you
>> get too smug!
>>

> You mean, the same type of people the PC Establishment forgot about here - ordinary
> people who see their country changing in ways they weren't happy about,

Indeed. Factories closing and millions of manufacturing jobs being
exported to China. People just can't wait for all the Poundshops
to be closed down.

It's what's called "joined up" thinking.

Stephen Wolstenholme

Nov 10, 2016, 8:51:40 AM11/10/16
On Thu, 10 Nov 2016 13:39:47 -0000, "Moron Watch"
<moron...@cocast.net> wrote:

>"Vidcapper" <vidca...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>
>>> It's the same type of lemmings who advocated Brexit here ... before you
>>> get too smug!
>>>

>> You mean, the same type of people the PC Establishment forgot about here - ordinary
>> people who see their country changing in ways they weren't happy about,
>
>Indeed. Factories closing and millions of manufacturing jobs being
>exported to China.

That's because the Chinese work is now high quality and it comes in
much cheaper. It's a bit like Japanese manufacturing use to be. Anyone
over 50 will remember when "made in Japan" was the label of rubbish,
now it's a sign of high quality.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com