Holidays in the axis of evil. (BBC4)

Bill Godfrey

Jan 27, 2003, 5:49:13 PM1/27/03
First, I'll just get this out of me system...
Damn BBC4 logo. I hate it I hate it I hate it!

Quite an enjoyable show I thought.

Bill,

gilo

Jan 28, 2003, 1:51:20 AM1/28/03
On 27 Jan 2003 22:49:13 GMT, billg-...@bacchae.f9.co.uk.invalid
(Bill Godfrey) wrote:

Aah so your the other BBC4 viewer. :)

I will never complain about British TV after seeing Iraqi TV!

Ouroboros

Jan 28, 2003, 2:04:29 AM1/28/03
gilo wrote:

> >First, I'll just get this out of me system...
> >Damn BBC4 logo. I hate it I hate it I hate it!

> >Quite an enjoyable show I thought.

> >Bill,

> Aah so your the other BBC4 viewer. :)

> I will never complain about British TV after seeing Iraqi TV!

Oh bollocks, I missed it.

Is it repeated?

James

--
jay sea pee at sea ess dot em ay en dot ay sea dot you kay

Bill Godfrey

Jan 28, 2003, 3:45:17 AM1/28/03
ouroboro...@nospam.museum (Ouroboros) wrote:

> > I will never complain about British TV after seeing Iraqi TV!

Tony, we love you. You will smite our enemies...
*click*
Tony Tony Tony you are the greatest...
*click*

> Oh bollocks, I missed it.
> Is it repeated?

According to...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/documentaries/features/axis.shtml

Part 1- North Korea and Iraq: Monday 27 January 9pm-10.20pm; rpt Friday 31
January 10.50pm-12.10am Part 2 - Iran, Syria, Libya, Cuba: Tuesday 28
January 9pm-10.20pm; rpt Saturday 1 February 12.10am-1.30am

Bill,

Chris Vowles

Jan 28, 2003, 4:45:39 AM1/28/03
On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 06:51:20 +0000, gilo <gi...@gevans.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

>On 27 Jan 2003 22:49:13 GMT, billg-...@bacchae.f9.co.uk.invalid
>(Bill Godfrey) wrote:
>
>>First, I'll just get this out of me system...
>>Damn BBC4 logo. I hate it I hate it I hate it!
>>
>>Quite an enjoyable show I thought.
>>
>>Bill,
>
>Aah so your the other BBC4 viewer. :)

I watched the prog afterwards about JLB and TV, interesting, but only
about the third programme I have watched on BBC4, where as I often
watched several programmes a night on BBC Knowledge .....

Regards,

Chris

Information on Digital Satellite TV in the UK
<http://www.btinternet.com/~c.vowles/Sat/Sky.htm>