In the memory of David Stanley

Nigel Oldfield

Apr 3, 2012, 10:55:41 AM4/3/12
In the memory of David Stanley

Brian Rothery

Incontrovertible evidence is now presented of huge credit card fraud on
the Landslide system used by the UK police and courts to ruin thousands
in Operation Ore. David’s case is highlighted as it is easier to
understand and he is the one who secured the withheld evidence from
Texas, fought a long fight and finally sacrificed his life.

When you read and hopefully study this I ask you to bear the following
in mind.

The High Court judges refused to allow us to present this evidence in
our dismissed 2010 appeal, which took six years and cost around £240,000.

Dave tried every legal mechanism to present the evidence and to clear
the names of others, as that was all he cared about, only to be
rejected, once again raided and arrested, imprisoned, made homeless and
finally to die alone.

Despite my attempts to publish his great fight, not a single member of
the UK media responded to his story.

The UK computer forensics industry and its ‘expert witnesses’ are aware
of this evidence but as they work only for the police and prosecution
they refuse to acknowledge it. They probably dare not.

The fight is not over, although he and others have fallen, and I ask you
the reader to copy this and transmit it as widely as you can. The
detailed evidence is available for any open-mined and responsible
individual who is in a position to understand it and act on it.

The compelling evidence is now published here.
http://www.operation-ore.info/index.html

Created on 04/03/2012 01:52 PM by Editor
Updated on 04/03/2012 01:56 PM by Editor

http://www.inquisition21.com/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=264

DAVID STANLEY

This website is dedicated to the memory of David Stanley:
A gentle soul who had the courage to stand against the tyranny and
injustice that he suffered.

Another victim of Operation ORE but he left us the evidence we needed.

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done
for others and the world remains and is immortal."

Thanks from all of us Dave - The fight goes on.

http://www.operation-ore.info/index.html

*****

Rest well, my dear friend - the fight does go on.

WM

Richard McKenzie

Apr 3, 2012, 11:04:45 AM4/3/12
On Apr 3, 3:55 pm, Nigel Oldfield <WMCriticalEstop...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> In the memory of David Stanley
>
> Brian Rothery
>
> Incontrovertible evidence is now presented of huge credit card fraud on
> the Landslide system used by the UK police and courts to ruin thousands
> in Operation Ore. David’s case is highlighted as it is easier to
> understand and he is the one who secured the withheld evidence from
> Texas, fought a long fight and finally sacrificed his life.
>
> When you read and hopefully study this I ask you to bear the following
> in mind.
>
> The High Court judges refused to allow us to present this evidence in
> our dismissed 2010 appeal, which took six years and cost around £240,000.
>
> Dave tried every legal mechanism to present the evidence and to clear
> the names of others, as that was all he cared about, only to be
> rejected, once again raided and arrested, imprisoned, made homeless and
> finally to die alone.
>
> Despite my attempts to publish his great fight, not a single member of
> the UK media responded to his story.
>
> The UK computer forensics industry and its ‘expert witnesses’ are aware
> of this evidence but as they work only for the police and prosecution
> they refuse to acknowledge it. They probably dare not.
>
> The fight is not over, although he and others have fallen, and I ask you
> the reader to copy this and transmit it as widely as you can. The
> detailed evidence is available for any open-mined and responsible
> individual who is in a position to understand it and act on it.
>
> The compelling evidence is now published here.http://www.operation-ore.info/index.html
>
> Created on 04/03/2012 01:52 PM by Editor
> Updated on 04/03/2012 01:56 PM by Editor
>
> http://www.inquisition21.com/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op...
>
> DAVID STANLEY
>
> This website is dedicated to the memory of David Stanley:
> A gentle soul who had the courage to stand against the tyranny and
> injustice that he suffered.
>
> Another victim of Operation ORE but he left us the evidence we needed.
>
> "What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done
> for others and the world remains and is immortal."
>
> Thanks from all of us Dave - The fight goes on.
>
> http://www.operation-ore.info/index.html
>
> *****
>
> Rest well, my dear friend - the fight does go on.
>
> WM

Nigel it does help expressing the failings of Operation Ore given the
fact that you have a conviction for the crime that the Operation was
targeting.

Nigel Oldfield

Apr 3, 2012, 11:33:32 AM4/3/12
On 03/04/2012 16:04, Richard McKenzie wrote:

>> Rest well, my dear friend - the fight does go on.
>>
>> WM
>
> Nigel it does help expressing the failings of Operation Ore given the
> fact that you have a conviction for the crime that the Operation was
> targeting.

TY, it is a vague comment that you make, but that is of no relevance to
this post.

This post celebrates the very special person which was Dave Stanley.

I have no thoughts (in this post), on 'the crime', mine (as was Dave's)
are with the death of many, many men and the destruction of thousands of
families (and humanity and truth and rights), for no good reason.

WM

Mentalguy2k8

Apr 3, 2012, 12:15:40 PM4/3/12

"Nigel Oldfield" <WMCritica...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> the death of many, many men and the destruction of thousands of families
> (and humanity and truth and rights), for no good reason.

Exaggeration.

Nigel Oldfield

Apr 3, 2012, 1:14:23 PM4/3/12
Verifiable by published figures, why do you doubt it?

WM

Mentalguy2k8

Apr 3, 2012, 1:17:58 PM4/3/12

"Nigel Oldfield" <WMCritica...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
Where can I find the published and verifiable figures for "destruction of
thousands of families for no good reason" ?

Nigel Oldfield

Apr 3, 2012, 1:34:23 PM4/3/12
On 03/04/2012 18:17, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

> "Nigel Oldfield" <WMCritica...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
>> On 03/04/2012 17:15, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
>>>
>>> "Nigel Oldfield" <WMCritica...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

>>> Exaggeration.
>>
>> Verifiable by published figures, why do you doubt it?
>
> Where can I find the published and verifiable figures for "destruction
> of thousands of families for no good reason" ?

Nice to see you accept the figures for deaths (which is the worse thing,
of course) ... in regards to the latter ...

(1) My database, but you would need to pay for that,
(2) Search the media archives ...
(a) When a family 'man' is prosecuted, the family almost always breaks up,
(b) 'Sarah's Law' smashes the chance of fledgling families - been lots
of those, so far, and there will be many more,
(c) Multiply this, 'worldwide',
(3) Then you can add all those you and I are not entitled to access
(family courts, unpublished (media) family cases, SS actions etc etc);
published only to privileged eyes,
(4) Then you can add all those which do not reach the media and research
for other reasons,
(5) Multiply (3) and (4), 'worldwide',
(6) Then you can add the lives and lack of families being started, by
each 'man', who does not dare to start a relationship, for fear of
exposure, attack, false allegation etc, and the implications for them
and society; the next 'serial killer' is developing, right now, as we speak.

Many thousands, all for no good reason.

WM

totallyconfused

Apr 3, 2012, 1:54:04 PM4/3/12
On Apr 3, 5:15 pm, "Mentalguy2k8" <Mentalguy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Nigel Oldfield" <WMCriticalEstop...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> > the death of many, many men and the destruction of thousands of families
> > (and humanity and truth and rights), for no good reason.
>
> Exaggeration.

If I may jump in here and set all you fuckwits correct.

David Stanley was accused under Operation Ore; no evidence was found;
indeed he proved he was the victim of credit card fraud. He was
majorly pissed off with being accused of such a crime in the first
place and then did not get a 'we are sorry' from authority. But it
was enough that the neighbours saw the 'vans' of him arrested; bailed;
and then 'no further action'. But did the plod go door to door and
admit they had targetted the wrong man? Of course not!

We were close friends. Indeed in 2006, due to Operation Ore I had a
stroke through the stress. My then husband wanted to stay with me
while tests were done; we asked David to collect our son from school.
(He happened to be nearby) My son ran to him after school yelling
'Yeah! Uncle Dave is here...he knows the most about playing spy and
games like that.' (my son was 5) He brought my son to my hospital
bedside while I was paralysed. He would also (because we all have to
earn a living) during those 6 weeks take my child to school, feed my
pets, come to the hospital and help me into a wheelchair so he could
take me outside for a cigarette because my husband still had to work
to support the family. (Sounds like a real 'nasty piece of work'
doesn't he?)

4 years later, what did some twat named Colin Turner say in court?
'The family have allowed a potential unregistered sex offender to live
in their home.' Justification: Dave was accused under Operation Ore.

WM wishes to re write history; when WM was recalled to prison; Dave
went and got his dog Lucy (at considerable expense to himself). Dave
could not look after the dog so said to me 'As a compassionate person-
can you keep the dog for a bit'. As an animal lover, I did agree.
Lucy had to be the filthiest and dirtiest dog ever; we won't even get
into the carpet cleaning bill.

WM has nothing to do with Operation Ore; indeed if you read the
website link he is deemed a 'problem'; that is he tagged himself in
and wanted to play to minimize his own activities.

In the end this 'MAA crap' is just that; crap.

David Stanley suffered much; who gave him shelter in the UK before he
hung himself?

My little boy (ok almost 11 now) still has a pic in his bedroom of him
and 'Uncle Dave' on my driveway; messing around with a motorcycle;
which I told Dave 'My child isn't riding that- you get me?!'

I have not told my son that Uncle Dave is gone; he thinks Uncle Dave
is still out looking for 'spys'.

My mother found him the 'most interesting person' she ever met; my
father found him 'exasperating but challenging'. David was playful
and childlike in many ways but could cut to the quick when it came to
making reasoned and valuable assessments.

There is coming a day when the truth of Ore will come out; and we want
nothing to do with Oldfield.

TC
*By the way, WM never did answer why Melanie left him after almost (I
am lead to believe) 8 years with her daughter. Perhaps someone else
can ask him.

Mentalguy2k8

Apr 3, 2012, 4:33:29 PM4/3/12

> On 03/04/2012 18:17, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
>>
>> "Nigel Oldfield" <WMCritica...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

>>> Verifiable by published figures, why do you doubt it?
>>
>> Where can I find the published and verifiable figures for "destruction
>> of thousands of families for no good reason" ?
>
> Nice to see you accept the figures for deaths

Actually I don't, but we both know "many, many" isn't any kind of accepted
measure and that you'll twist the numbers to fit the phrase.

> (1) My database, but you would need to pay for that,

So, not public.

> (a) When a family 'man' is prosecuted, the family almost always breaks up,

Unverifiable conjecture.

> (b) 'Sarah's Law' smashes the chance of fledgling families - been lots of
> those, so far, and there will be many more,

Unverifiable conjecture.

> (3) Then you can add all those you and I are not entitled to access
> (family courts, unpublished (media) family cases, SS actions etc etc);
> published only to privileged eyes,

So, not public.

> (4) Then you can add all those which do not reach the media and research
> for other reasons,

So, not public.

> (6) Then you can add the lives and lack of families being started, by each
> 'man', who does not dare to start a relationship, for fear of exposure,
> attack, false allegation etc, and the implications for them and society;
> the next 'serial killer' is developing, right now, as we speak.

Unverifiable conjecture.

So these figures are not "verifiable by published figures" as you claimed,
are they?

totallyconfused

Apr 4, 2012, 3:32:47 AM4/4/12
On Apr 3, 9:33 pm, "Mentalguy2k8" <Mentalguy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Nigel Oldfield" <WMCriticalEstop...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> > On 03/04/2012 18:17, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
>
> >> "Nigel Oldfield" <WMCriticalEstop...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> are they?- Hide quoted text -

And of course my truth telling has obviously upset WM:
quote
Never underestimate her instability and hate.

WM
unquote

http://forum.obu-investigators.com/viewtopic.php?t=2609&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

See what happens to people who tell the truth that is uncomf/
inconvienient to him?

He knows that the majority will find his abuse awful:Dave did in the
end.

TC

Nigel Oldfield

Apr 4, 2012, 2:06:56 PM4/4/12
On 03/04/2012 21:33, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

> "Nigel Oldfield" <WMCritica...@googlemail.com> wrote in message
>> On 03/04/2012 18:17, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
>>>
>>> "Nigel Oldfield" <WMCritica...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

>>> Where can I find the published and verifiable figures for "destruction
>>> of thousands of families for no good reason" ?
>>
>> Nice to see you accept the figures for deaths
>
> Actually I don't, but we both know "many, many" isn't any kind of
> accepted measure and that you'll twist the numbers to fit the phrase.

One is enough, but, it is likely to be over one hundred, in the UK (BTW,
I forgot anti-social and vigilante attacks, which you may add). It was
35, from Ore, alone, in the mid-2000s.

>> (1) My database, but you would need to pay for that,
>
> So, not public.

Did I say public? Only a fool would think public figures (even where
accessible) showed anything approaching the truth (particularly in this
area).

>> (a) When a family 'man' is prosecuted, the family almost always breaks
>> up,
>
> Unverifiable conjecture.

Google news stories.

>> (b) 'Sarah's Law' smashes the chance of fledgling families - been lots
>> of those, so far, and there will be many more,
>
> Unverifiable conjecture.

See above.

>> (3) Then you can add all those you and I are not entitled to access
>> (family courts, unpublished (media) family cases, SS actions etc etc);
>> published only to privileged eyes,
>
> So, not public.

See above.

>> (4) Then you can add all those which do not reach the media and
>> research for other reasons,
>
> So, not public.

See above.

>> (6) Then you can add the lives and lack of families being started, by
>> each 'man', who does not dare to start a relationship, for fear of
>> exposure, attack, false allegation etc, and the implications for them
>> and society; the next 'serial killer' is developing, right now, as we
>> speak.
>
> Unverifiable conjecture.

Verifiable, but not publicly, confirmed in my case and a safe
proposition for the majority, based on media reports of those affected
by such regimes, here and in the USA.

> So these figures are not "verifiable by published figures" as you
> claimed, are they?

They are exactly as I said and how I said it.

Now, try again to argue against the points (and how to stop them), not a
straw man please.

WM