British police race row

Jahbulon

Apr 3, 2012, 12:52:16 PM4/3/12
Another Freemason police officer has been captured on tape assaulting a
young black teenager just hours after a colleague of his was recorded
abusing another man with a serious racial slur.

Brother PC Joe Harrington has been placed on restricted duties after he
was allegedly seen kicking the 15-year-old to the ground and kneeing
him, in the custody area of an east London police station. Part of the
incident was recorded on CCTV.

An investigation into the alleged assault on the 15-year-old concluded
last week and a report, understood to recommend disciplinary action, was
submitted to the Metropolitan police on Monday 02.04.2012. The force
will now consider what action if any to take against Brother Harrington.

Hours earlier, Brother Harrington was present when another Freemason,
Brother PC Alex MacFarlane, was recorded on a mobile phone telling Mauro
Demetrio, 21, a black man from Beckton in east London, that "the problem
with you is you will always be a nigger". Growing controversy over the
two incidents, which occurred shortly after the riots last summer, have
triggered urgent reviews by the Crown Prosecution Service into initial
legal advice that neither officer should be charged.

The audio recording of the racist abuse caused a public outcry after it
was released on Friday. It has unnerved senior officers at Scotland
Yard, who are concerned about the fallout for the reputation of a
Masonic police force seeking to show it has recovered from recent
controversies.

Brother Bernard Hogan-Howe, the Metropolitan police commissioner, is
understood to have told colleagues he was appalled when he listened to
the recording.

The recording was made by Demetrio, who alleges he was strangled and
racially abused after being arrested and placed in the back of a police
van on 11 August 2011, the day after rioting in London.

The mobile phone recording captured one Freemason saying that he
strangled him because he was "a cunt". Moments later, Brother MacFarlane
abuses Demetrio and adds: "You'll always have black skin colour".

Brother Harrington was not heard making any racist remarks on the
recording, but was one of three officers initially investigated over the
alleged mistreatment of Demetrio. Brother MacFarlane, who can also be
heard telling Demetrio "don't hide behind your black skin", has been
suspended on full pay plus lodge fees.

A CPS lawyer was asked to review the case in January 2012, after an
Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) investigation concluded
that the two Freemason police officers - Brother MacFarlane and Brother
Harrington - may have been caught committing criminal offences.

Brother Carl Kelvin, from the CPS police complaints department,
initially decided no charges should be brought against any of his
brother Freemasons in the Metropolitan Police.

On Thursday, 29.03.2012, after being threatened with legal action by
Demetrio, the CPS said it would ask a more senior Freemason to
reconsider the initial decision, which was partly based on a "genuine"
belief that no alarm or distress was caused by the racist abuse.

Demetrio has spoken about how the racist abuse he suffered has left him
feeling traumatised. Shortly after being driven to Forest Gate police
station, he told police in the custody suite that he had been abused by
police officers and urged them to listen to his mobile phone.

It was while he in the custody area that Demetrio witnessed Brother
Harrington assault the 15-year-old, who was handcuffed. Demetrio told
investigators he saw Brother Harrington kick the young teenager in the
back of the leg and, once he was on the floor, knee him in the back.

He said the alleged assault made an "echoing" sound and the teenager
cried out: "I am on the floor now - you can't do anything to me. I am
handcuffed and I am on the floor."

Demetrio said that medical staff were called to the scene after the
teenager, whose identity is not known, began making "strange" breathing
noises for several minutes.

After Demetrio reported what he had seen, a separate IPCC investigation
was launched into the case of the 15-year-old and CCTV of the incident
was obtained - although the quality of the footage has been described as
poor.

At an early stage of the investigation, IPCC investigators sought advice
from the CPS to establish whether Brother Harrington had been caught
committing a criminal offence.

"The CPS advised that on this occasion there was not a realistic
prospect of a conviction in relation to the criminal offence of common
assault," said IPCC Commissioner Brother Mike Franklin.

The CPS lawyer who gave that advice was the same lawyer whose decision
not to bring charges against officers recorded racially abusing Demetrio
is now under review.

"This is clearly an important matter and I have this evening directed
that urgent inquiries be made about any advice that may have been
given," said Grace Ononiwu, deputy chief crown prosecutor for CPS
London. "Once the full facts are known I intend to issue a further
statement."

Keith Vaz MP, chair of the Commons home affairs select committee, wrote
to the director of public prosecutions on Monday 02.04.2012 asking for
detailed information about the decision-making process in the Demetrio
case.

"You have on a number of occasions made it very clear that the CPS would
act swiftly to resolve cases when it is in the public interest to do
so," Vaz wrote to Keir Starmer. "I consider that this is such a case."
A spokesman for the Crown Prosecution Service said, "there is no
evidence that the CPS is dominated by Freemasonry."

--

Praise be to Jahbulon, holy god of Royal Arch Freemasons

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/jahbulon.html

Tony Dragon

Apr 3, 2012, 3:04:01 PM4/3/12
On 03/04/2012 17:52, Jahbulon wrote:

< misquoted cut'n'paste snipped>

Foe those of you who want to read the article without the falsely added
Freemason references, you can read it at :-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/apr/02/police-race-row-assault-claim

Paul Hyett

Apr 4, 2012, 3:30:21 AM4/4/12
On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 at 16:52:16, Jahbulon <inv...@invalid.net> wrote in
uk.legal :

>Another Freemason police officer has been captured on tape assaulting a
>young black teenager just hours after a colleague of his was recorded
>abusing another man with a serious racial slur.

What *is* it with you & Freemasons??

Surely the story is significant enough as it is, without adding
nonsense?
--
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham

Jahbulon

Apr 4, 2012, 12:03:06 PM4/4/12
Paul Hyett <p...@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:ZmnztB1Ni
$ePF...@blueyonder.co.uk:

> What *is* it with you & Freemasons??

Freemasonry claims it makes good men better, so I am wondering how people
like Brother Anders Behring Breivik, Brother Vincent Tabak, Brother Harold
Shipman, Brother Kenneth Noye, Brother Elliot Morley, Brother Geraint
Davies, Brother Joseph Smith, Brother David Chaytor and, amongst many
others, Brother Eric Illsley, were ever good, and what sense, since they
all seem to spend their time in courts of one kind or another, were they
made better.

There's a Freemason owned shop near me that never seems to do any business,
but the owner has expensive cars he parks on the pavement, though he closes
before 5 and does not always open on Saturday. If this is good, what does
evil look like?

Tony Dragon

Apr 4, 2012, 1:44:38 PM4/4/12
On 04/04/2012 17:03, Jahbulon wrote:
> Paul Hyett<p...@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:ZmnztB1Ni
> $ePF...@blueyonder.co.uk:
>
>> What *is* it with you& Freemasons??
>
> Freemasonry claims it makes good men better, so I am wondering how people
> like Brother Anders Behring Breivik, Brother Vincent Tabak, Brother Harold
> Shipman, Brother Kenneth Noye, Brother Elliot Morley, Brother Geraint
> Davies, Brother Joseph Smith, Brother David Chaytor and, amongst many
> others, Brother Eric Illsley, were ever good, and what sense, since they
> all seem to spend their time in courts of one kind or another, were they
> made better.
>
> There's a Freemason owned shop near me that never seems to do any business,
> but the owner has expensive cars he parks on the pavement, though he closes
> before 5 and does not always open on Saturday. If this is good, what does
> evil look like?

Wow a whole lot of 'facts' that you can't/wont provide proof of.

How do you know these people are Freemasons?

How do you know the shop is owned by a Freemason?

Phi

Apr 4, 2012, 2:43:20 PM4/4/12

I expect their names and addresses are listed in the current lodge
directories.

Tony Dragon

Apr 4, 2012, 3:28:56 PM4/4/12
On 04/04/2012 19:43, Phi wrote:

> I expect their names and addresses are listed in the current lodge
> directories.

And of course he will have access, through his 'friend'.

David

Apr 4, 2012, 6:16:40 PM4/4/12
You forgot to use the sarcasm font.

Jahbulon

Apr 4, 2012, 10:53:13 PM4/4/12
"Phi" <phi...@inbox.com> wrote in news:2KidnYY_K97WC-
HSnZ2dnUV...@bt.com:

> I expect their names and addresses are
> listed in the current lodge directories.

If there is such a thing, very happy for you to send me a copy anonymously,
though the packaging is always destroyed.

Jahbulon

Apr 4, 2012, 11:09:32 PM4/4/12
David <faro...@picknowl.on.net> wrote in

> You forgot to use the sarcasm font.

When are you going to remember to apologise for murderers like Freemason
Brother Anders Behring Breivik, Freemason Brother Kenneth Noye, Freemason
Brother Gerry McCann and Freemason Brother Vincent Tabak?

What about mendacious Masonic 5h1t such as Freemason Brother Joseph Smith
II (founder of Mormonism) and Freemason Brother Geraint Davies MP (Labour,
Swansea West)?

When, if you have any worthwhile standards left at all, are you going to
give up Freemasonry and fraudulent fellow Freemason Australians like the
atheist Reverend Dr Brother Rowland Croucher? You might not understand
Brother Croucher's theology, but some of us do. Rowland Croucher is an
atheist, a fraud and a Freemason.

Tony Dragon

Apr 5, 2012, 1:42:26 AM4/5/12
On 05/04/2012 04:09, Jahbulon wrote:
> David<faro...@picknowl.on.net> wrote in
>
>> You forgot to use the sarcasm font.
>
> When are you going to remember to apologise for murderers like Freemason
> Brother Anders Behring Breivik, Freemason Brother Kenneth Noye, Freemason
> Brother Gerry McCann and Freemason Brother Vincent Tabak?

Why should David apologise for people you think are Freemasons?

> What about mendacious Masonic 5h1t such as Freemason Brother Joseph Smith
> II (founder of Mormonism) and Freemason Brother Geraint Davies MP (Labour,
> Swansea West)?

What about these alleged people?

> When, if you have any worthwhile standards left at all, are you going to
> give up Freemasonry and fraudulent fellow Freemason Australians like the
> atheist Reverend Dr Brother Rowland Croucher? You might not understand
> Brother Croucher's theology, but some of us do. Rowland Croucher is an
> atheist, a fraud and a Freemason.

So David is now a Freemason?

Tony Dragon

Apr 5, 2012, 1:43:27 AM4/5/12
On 05/04/2012 03:53, Jahbulon wrote:
> "Phi"<phi...@inbox.com> wrote in news:2KidnYY_K97WC-
> HSnZ2dnUV...@bt.com:
>
>> I expect their names and addresses are
>> listed in the current lodge directories.
>
> If there is such a thing, very happy for you to send me a copy anonymously,
> though the packaging is always destroyed.

So you admit that you do not have access to membership lists.

David

Apr 5, 2012, 6:25:09 AM4/5/12
On Thu, 05 Apr 2012 06:42:26 +0100, Tony Dragon
<tony....@btinternet.com> wrote:

>On 05/04/2012 04:09, Jahbulon wrote:
>> David<faro...@picknowl.on.net> wrote in
>>
>>> You forgot to use the sarcasm font.
>>
>> When are you going to remember to apologise for murderers like Freemason
>> Brother Anders Behring Breivik, Freemason Brother Kenneth Noye, Freemason
>> Brother Gerry McCann and Freemason Brother Vincent Tabak?
>
>Why should David apologise for people you think are Freemasons?

Especially when they are not. Breivic was a Freemason until his acts
became known at which time he was expelled from the order for those
acts are against the code of Freemasonry. McCann is not a Freemason.
The other two I have no knowledge of as to their membership.

I will apologise on behalf of the fraternity for the acts of Breivic
only to point out that he is no longer considered a member of the
fraternity because of those acts and that those acts were not
committed in the name of Freemasonary nor condonned by the fraternity
in any way.

>> What about mendacious Masonic 5h1t such as Freemason Brother Joseph Smith
>> II (founder of Mormonism) and Freemason Brother Geraint Davies MP (Labour,
>> Swansea West)?
>
>What about these alleged people?

Smith was a Freemason but I fail to see what his Freemasonry had to do
with his creation of the Mormon Church. I've never heard of Davies but
that does not exclude his being a Mason. I do not see any reason to
doubt his honesty any more than his religion has any bearing on his
political aspirations. Freemasonry is not a religion in spite of the
OP's opinion.

>> When, if you have any worthwhile standards left at all, are you going to
>> give up Freemasonry and fraudulent fellow Freemason Australians like the
>> atheist Reverend Dr Brother Rowland Croucher? You might not understand
>> Brother Croucher's theology, but some of us do. Rowland Croucher is an
>> atheist, a fraud and a Freemason.
>>

>So David is now a Freemason?

Actually David is/was a Freemason. Croucher is neither an atheist nor
a Freemason as far as I am aware. If he were an atheist then he
couldn't be a Freemason. They are mutually incompatible. One must have
a personal religion before becoming a Freemason. The fraud part is
merely that he disagrees with the OP.

Jahbulon

Apr 5, 2012, 7:05:28 AM4/5/12

> Breivic was a Freemason until his acts became known
> at which time he was expelled from the order
> for those acts are against the code of Freemasonry.

Anders Behring Breivik remains a Freemason in full fellowship. Where do
you get these rumours of his excommunication from the Freemason religion?

> McCann is not a Freemason.

How would you know?

Gerry McCann is a Freemason: why else did Brother McCann kill Madeleine
and why was he so happy about her disappearance?

> Smith was a Freemason but I fail to see what his Freemasonry
> had to do with his creation of the Mormon Church.

Brother Joseph Smith II copied Freemasonry into his Mormon church.
Strangely, Freemasonry seems to approve.

> I've never heard of Davies but
> that does not exclude his being a Mason.

Brother Geraint Davies MP (Labour, Swansea West) is a Freemason perjurer
member of the British parliament who satiates serious politicians with his
relative stupidity.

>>> You might not understand Brother Croucher's theology, but some of
>>> us do. Rowland Croucher is an atheist, a fraud and a Freemason.
>>>
>> So David is now a Freemason?
>
> Actually David is/was a Freemason. Croucher is neither
> an atheist nor a Freemason as far as I am aware.

You are now: Brother Rev. Dr. Rowland Croucher is an atheist Freemason.

> If he were an atheist then
> he couldn't be a Freemason.

Like many Freemasons, Brother Rev. Dr. Rowland Croucher is a fraud.

> One must have a personal
> religion before becoming a Freemason.

Freemasonry is the faith of a god called Jahbulon, which teaches, inter
alia, that everyone outside Freemasonry is worthless trash. Freemasons
believe that when they give they must give only to themselves.

francis

Apr 5, 2012, 8:04:49 AM4/5/12
On Apr 5, 12:05 pm, Jahbulon <inva...@invalid.invalid.net> wrote:
> David <farook...@picknowl.on.net> wrote innews:0nrqn7t256sv30o3l...@4ax.com:
>
> > Breivic was a Freemason until his acts became known
> > at which time he was expelled from the order
> > for those acts are against the code of Freemasonry.
>
> Anders Behring Breivik remains a Freemason in full fellowship.  Where do
> you get these rumours of his excommunication from the Freemason religion?

Please publish your proof/evidence.

> > McCann is not a Freemason.
>
> How would you know?
>
> Gerry McCann is a Freemason:  why else did Brother McCann kill Madeleine
> and why was he so happy about her disappearance?

Please publish your proof/evidence.

> > Smith was a Freemason but I fail to see what his Freemasonry
> > had to do with his creation of the Mormon Church.
>
> Brother Joseph Smith II copied Freemasonry into his Mormon church.
> Strangely, Freemasonry seems to approve.
>
> > I've never heard of Davies but
> > that does not exclude his being a Mason.
>
> Brother Geraint Davies MP (Labour, Swansea West) is a Freemason perjurer
> member of the British parliament who satiates serious politicians with his
> relative stupidity.

Please publish your proof/evidence.

> >> So David is now a Freemason?
>
> > Actually David is/was a Freemason. Croucher is neither
> > an atheist nor a Freemason as far as I am aware.
>
> You are now:  Brother Rev. Dr. Rowland Croucher is an atheist Freemason.

Please publish your proof/evidence.

> > If he were an atheist then
> > he couldn't be a Freemason.
>
> Like many Freemasons, Brother Rev. Dr. Rowland Croucher is a fraud.

Please publish your proof/evidence.

> > One must have a personal
> > religion before becoming a Freemason.
>
> Freemasonry is the faith of a god called Jahbulon, which teaches, inter
> alia, that everyone outside Freemasonry is worthless trash.  Freemasons
> believe that when they give they must give only to themselves.

Please publish your proof/evidence.

> --
>
> Praise be to Jahbulon, holy god of Royal Arch Freemasons
>
> http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/jahbulon.html

Please publish your proof/evidence.

Jahbulon

Apr 5, 2012, 9:23:39 AM4/5/12
francis <francis...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Please publish your proof/evidence.

> Please publish your proof/evidence.

> Please publish your proof/evidence.

>> You are now:  Brother Rev. Dr. Rowland
>> Croucher is an atheist Freemason.
>
> Please publish your proof/evidence.

It's on his web site. If you check the UGLE web site, you will see that
Freemasons give to four charities, each of which looks after only
Freemasons, former Freemasons and their close dependents.

> Please publish your proof/evidence.

> Please publish your proof/evidence.

> Please publish your proof/evidence.

Do you now admit that you were lying when you told us you could prove that
Jahbulon is not the holy god of Royal Arch Freemasonry?

http://tinyurl.com/3qscvcj

May I wish you well with your study of the evil self-seeking Freemason
religion?

francis

Apr 5, 2012, 1:29:52 PM4/5/12
On Apr 5, 2:23 pm, Jahbulon <inva...@invalid.invalid.net> wrote:
> francis <francis.mall...@yahoo.com> wrote innews:acdc4876-9050-4fb5...@s7g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Please publish your proof/evidence.
> > Please publish your proof/evidence.
> > Please publish your proof/evidence.
> >> You are now:  Brother Rev. Dr. Rowland
> >> Croucher is an atheist Freemason.
>
> > Please publish your proof/evidence.
>
> It's on his web site.

Please provide a link, all the web sites that mention him call him a
Baptist Pastor.

> If you check the UGLE web site, you will see that
> Freemasons give to four charities, each of which looks after only
> Freemasons, former Freemasons and their close dependents.

At the bottom of the UGLE webpage there is a link that refers to money
given from the Masons to Haiti after the earthquake, but you've had
this pointed out to you before.

> > Please publish your proof/evidence.
> > Please publish your proof/evidence.
> > Please publish your proof/evidence.

So no answer to these requests then.

> Do you now admit that you were lying when you told us you could prove that
> Jahbulon is not the holy god of Royal Arch Freemasonry?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3qscvcj

Asked and answered many times.

David

Apr 5, 2012, 7:02:34 PM4/5/12
On Thu, 5 Apr 2012 05:04:49 -0700 (PDT), francis
<francis...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Apr 5, 12:05 pm, Jahbulon <inva...@invalid.invalid.net> wrote:
>> David <farook...@picknowl.on.net> wrote innews:0nrqn7t256sv30o3l...@4ax.com:
>>
>> > Breivic was a Freemason until his acts became known
>> > at which time he was expelled from the order
>> > for those acts are against the code of Freemasonry.
>>
>> Anders Behring Breivik remains a Freemason in full fellowship.  Where do
>> you get these rumours of his excommunication from the Freemason religion?
>>

>Please publish your proof/evidence.
>
>> > McCann is not a Freemason.
>>
>> How would you know?
>>
>> Gerry McCann is a Freemason:  why else did Brother McCann kill Madeleine
>> and why was he so happy about her disappearance?
>>

>Please publish your proof/evidence.

He can't since there is none.

>> > Smith was a Freemason but I fail to see what his Freemasonry
>> > had to do with his creation of the Mormon Church.
>>
>> Brother Joseph Smith II copied Freemasonry into his Mormon church.
>> Strangely, Freemasonry seems to approve.

Freemasonry doesn't care. Why should they disapprove? Ritual with
different words is still ritual and Freemasonry does not have any
copyright on ritual.

>> > I've never heard of Davies but
>> > that does not exclude his being a Mason.
>>
>> Brother Geraint Davies MP (Labour, Swansea West) is a Freemason perjurer
>> member of the British parliament who satiates serious politicians with his
>> relative stupidity.
>>

>Please publish your proof/evidence.

Can't because there isn't any.

>> > Actually David is/was a Freemason. Croucher is neither
>> > an atheist nor a Freemason as far as I am aware.
>>
>> You are now:  Brother Rev. Dr. Rowland Croucher is an atheist Freemason.

Croucher may or may not be either an atheist or a Freemason. As far as
I am aware he is neither. His diatribes against Freemasonry indicate
that he is not a member of the order. His title of
Reverend indicates some belief in the hereafter or a Supreme Being
indicating that he is not an atheist.

>Please publish your proof/evidence.
>

>> > If he were an atheist then
>> > he couldn't be a Freemason.
>>
>> Like many Freemasons, Brother Rev. Dr. Rowland Croucher is a fraud.
>>

>Please publish your proof/evidence.

He disagreed with the OP. Isn't that sufficient evidence?

>> > One must have a personal
>> > religion before becoming a Freemason.
>>
>> Freemasonry is the faith of a god called Jahbulon, which teaches, inter
>> alia, that everyone outside Freemasonry is worthless trash.  Freemasons
>> believe that when they give they must give only to themselves.
>>

>Please publish your proof/evidence.

Jahbulon is not the name of some mythical being. It is a word used as
a recognition symbol in the Holy Royal Arch degrees and that is all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahbulon

Jahbulon

Apr 5, 2012, 8:21:04 PM4/5/12

>> It's on his web site.
>
> Please provide a link, all the web sites
> that mention him call him a Baptist Pastor.

http://jmm.aaa.net.au/

Reverend Doctor Rowland Croucher is an atheist Freemason Baptist pastor,
retired I think.

> At the bottom of the UGLE webpage there is a link that refers
> to money given from the Masons to Haiti after the earthquake,
> but you've had this pointed out to you before.

Unfortunately, francis <francis...@yahoo.com>, you're dissembling
again. The UGLE video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6RB4KZPK-4o#t=0s

thanks the Freemasons Grand Charity, which restricts its help to
"Freemasons, past or present (under the United Grand Lodge of England)."

http://www.grandcharity.org/pages/who_is_eligible.html

Hence, when Freemasonry claims it is charitable, it means it gives only
to Freemasons, former Freemasons and their dependents, in respect of
Haiti, or anywhere, or anyone else: self, self, self.

Interesting that one does not have "scratch below the surface" of
charitable much before one notices that Freemasonry effectively boasts
that it is not genuine charity, but entirely self-seeking.

>> > Please publish your proof/evidence.
>> > Please publish your proof/evidence.
>> > Please publish your proof/evidence.
>
> So no answer to these requests then.

francis <francis...@yahoo.com> asked me the same question seven
times.

>> Do you now admit that you were lying when you
>> told us you could prove that Jahbulon is not
>> the holy god of Royal Arch Freemasonry?
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/3qscvcj
>
> Asked and answered many times.

Unfortunately it does appear that in addition to using dissembling
language with reference to so-called Freemason charity (above), that
francis <francis...@yahoo.com> was lying when he told us he could
prove that Jahbulon is not the holy god of Royal Arch Freemasonry.

http://tinyurl.com/3qscvcj

May I wish you well with your study of the evil, satanic and entirely
self-seeking Freemason religion, which proudly draws its members
internationally from perjurers, murderers, frauds and child sex abusers?

Jahbulon

Apr 5, 2012, 8:46:12 PM4/5/12

>>> Gerry McCann is a Freemason:  why else did
>>> Brother McCann kill Madeleine and why was
>>> he so happy about her disappearance?
>>
>> Please publish your proof/evidence.
>>
> He can't since there is none.

If Brother Gerry McCann had personally shown me his holographic Freemasonry
membership card, I still could not transfer that to you. Perhaps you can
put aside your paranoia, to use a concept frequently abused by Freemasons,
and accept that Brother Gerry McCann is a Freemason?

> Freemasonry doesn't care.

But you now know the clear connection between Mormonism and Freemasonry.
Also, Mormons, like Freemasons, give only to themselves, and both
Freemasonry and Mormonism are anti-Christian.

>> Please publish your proof/evidence.
>>
> Can't because there isn't any.

Freemason Brother Geraint Davies MP (Labour, Swansea West) threatened to
sue and have the British National Police prosecute me if I published any
details of his perjury.

> His title of Reverend indicates some
> belief in the hereafter or a Supreme Being
> indicating that he is not an atheist.

So you agree that the atheism of Brother Rev. Dr. Rowland Croucher clearly
shows that Brother Croucher is another Freemason fraud?

> Jahbulon is not the name of some mythical being. It is
> a word used as a recognition symbol in the Holy Royal
> Arch degrees and that is all.

Jahbulon is the word used by senior Freemasons for the evil god of
Freemasonry; He includes the gods Yahweh, Baal and Osris.

May I wish you well with your study of the evil, satanic and entirely
self-seeking Freemason religion, which proudly draws its members
internationally from perjurers, murderers, frauds and child sex abusers?

Stormin Mormon

Apr 5, 2012, 9:00:08 PM4/5/12
The LDS church was organized by Christ, and is guided by Him, now. Can't get
much more Christian than that.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Jahbulon" <inv...@invalid.invalid.net> wrote in message

Jahbulon

Apr 5, 2012, 9:33:24 PM4/5/12
"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61***spam...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> The LDS church was organized by Christ, and is guided
> by Him, now. Can't get much more Christian than that.

The Mormon cult was organised by the holy Freemason prophet Joseph Smith II
(PBUH), who claimed he was acting on instructions from deity, but like so
many Freemasons, was simply lying. Freemasonry is a cultic fraud, as its
child, Mormonism.

Stormin Mormon

Apr 5, 2012, 9:49:28 PM4/5/12
plonk

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jahbulon" <inv...@invalid.invalid.net> wrote in message

Jahbulon

Apr 5, 2012, 11:56:53 PM4/5/12
"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61***spam...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:J0sfr.2
$ew...@news.usenetserver.com:

> plonk

Well praise the lord.

ThomMadura

Apr 6, 2012, 1:45:20 AM4/6/12
On 4/5/2012 9:23 AM, Jahbulon wrote:>> Please publish your proof/evidence.

> Do you now admit that you were lying when you told us you could prove that
> Jahbulon is not the holy god of Royal Arch Freemasonry?

Actually - No you are incorrect

Monotheism is the sole dogma of Freemasonry. Belief in one God is
required of every initiate, but his conception of the Supreme Being is
left to his own interpretation. Freemasonry is not concerned with
theological distinctions. This is the basis of our universality.

Grand Lodge of Indiana, Indiana Monitor & Freemason's Guide, 1993
Edition, page 41

So - as long as the interpretation of the god is up to the individual
freemason - the only requirement is that of a MONOTHEISM

http://www.formemasons.orf/issues/the_masonic_view_of_god.php

ThomMadura

Apr 6, 2012, 2:13:25 AM4/6/12
Anti - christian NOPE

THEY - like the protestants before them - and the Eastern before them -
are just splitting up the SPOILS of the FRAUD

THe clear connection of all religions - and Mormonism and Freemasonry -
is the connection of HUMAN created gods to prey on other humans and
perpetuate the money flow - nothing more

ThomMadura

Apr 6, 2012, 2:19:56 AM4/6/12
On 4/5/2012 11:56 PM, Jahbulon wrote:
> "Stormin Mormon"<cayoung61***spam...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:J0sfr.2
> $ew...@news.usenetserver.com:
>
>> plonk
>>

> Well praise the lord.

Unfortunately - Jack Lord - is also a made up name - a stage name
Just as the Character Steve McGarrett he played in Hawaii Five O was.

THe man's real name was John Joseph Patrick Ryan

Jahbulon

Apr 6, 2012, 2:49:27 AM4/6/12
ThomMadura <Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in

> Actually - No you are incorrect
>
> Monotheism is the sole dogma of Freemasonry. Belief in
> one God is required of every initiate, but his conception
> of the Supreme Being is left to his own interpretation.

If Freemasons are allowed to believe in whichever god they please, how is
it that Freemasonry has one name for its god, Jahbulon? Are we seriously
to believe that Hindu Freemasons and Jewish Freemasons have different gods
with the same name, Jahbulon?

Are we to believe that the vast majority of theologians do not know that
their god is not called Yahweh, Krishna, Allah or some such, but Jahbulon?

Obviously, Freemasonry is a distinct religion with its own god, Who is
called Jahbulon.

There is nothing new about Freemasonry lying. Freemasonry regards everyone
outside itself as worthless trash for whom its lies and doctrinal hatred
are suitable targets.

--

Praise be to Jahbulon, holy god of Royal Arch Freemasons

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/jahbulon.html

Jahbulon

Apr 6, 2012, 2:59:21 AM4/6/12

> Anti - christian NOPE

Freemasonry is anti-Christian.

Freemasonry accepts one god, which it calls Jahbulon, Who is the god of all
religions; so Freemasonry is pantheism.

Christians believe that their god - alone - is the true god, that He is the
way, the truth and the light, and that no one gets to the Father other than
by Jesus, as He said. As Paul said, faith in the wrong thing, at least
according to Christianity, is useless.

This is clearly not compatible with the Freemason or even Hindu concept of
god, as Christianity contradicts both.

Jahbulon

Apr 6, 2012, 3:01:35 AM4/6/12

>> Well praise the lord.
>
> Unfortunately - Jack Lord - is also a made up
> name - a stage name Just as the Character Steve
> McGarrett he played in Hawaii Five O was.

Lord is not an uncommon family name here in England.

Tony Dragon

Apr 6, 2012, 4:30:06 AM4/6/12
On 06/04/2012 01:21, Jahbulon wrote:
> francis<francis...@yahoo.com> wrote in

>>> It's on his web site.
>>
>> Please provide a link, all the web sites
>> that mention him call him a Baptist Pastor.
>
> http://jmm.aaa.net.au/
>
> Reverend Doctor Rowland Croucher is an atheist Freemason Baptist pastor,
> retired I think.

I see no mention that he is an atheist on that web site.

>> At the bottom of the UGLE webpage there is a link that refers
>> to money given from the Masons to Haiti after the earthquake,
>> but you've had this pointed out to you before.
>
> Unfortunately, francis<francis...@yahoo.com>, you're dissembling
> again. The UGLE video
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6RB4KZPK-4o#t=0s
>
> thanks the Freemasons Grand Charity, which restricts its help to
> "Freemasons, past or present (under the United Grand Lodge of England)."
>
> http://www.grandcharity.org/pages/who_is_eligible.html

So the people in Haiti who benefited are all Masons, who would have
thought that?

> Hence, when Freemasonry claims it is charitable, it means it gives only
> to Freemasons, former Freemasons and their dependents, in respect of
> Haiti, or anywhere, or anyone else: self, self, self.
>
> Interesting that one does not have "scratch below the surface" of
> charitable much before one notices that Freemasonry effectively boasts
> that it is not genuine charity, but entirely self-seeking.

>> So no answer to these requests then.
>
> francis<francis...@yahoo.com> asked me the same question seven
> times.

So no answers to Francis's questions then.

>>> Do you now admit that you were lying when you
>>> told us you could prove that Jahbulon is not
>>> the holy god of Royal Arch Freemasonry?
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/3qscvcj
>>
>> Asked and answered many times.
>
> Unfortunately it does appear that in addition to using dissembling
> language with reference to so-called Freemason charity (above), that
> francis<francis...@yahoo.com> was lying when he told us he could
> prove that Jahbulon is not the holy god of Royal Arch Freemasonry.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3qscvcj

You mean that the answer he gave does not suit you?

David

Apr 6, 2012, 6:02:16 AM4/6/12
Even a multitheistic belief so long as one god is considered supreme.

ThomMadura

Apr 6, 2012, 8:45:16 AM4/6/12
On 4/6/2012 2:49 AM, Jahbulon wrote:
> ThomMadura<Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in
>
>> Actually - No you are incorrect
>>
>> Monotheism is the sole dogma of Freemasonry. Belief in
>> one God is required of every initiate, but his conception
>> of the Supreme Being is left to his own interpretation.
>
> If Freemasons are allowed to believe in whichever god they please, how is
> it that Freemasonry has one name for its god, Jahbulon?

THEY don't - that is the point

ThomMadura

Apr 6, 2012, 8:46:57 AM4/6/12
On 4/6/2012 2:59 AM, Jahbulon wrote:
> ThomMadura<Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in
>
>> Anti - christian NOPE
>
> Freemasonry is anti-Christian.
>
> Freemasonry accepts one god, which it calls Jahbulon,

No - that is YOUR statement - but not actually true

ThomMadura

Apr 6, 2012, 9:30:43 AM4/6/12
On 4/6/2012 2:59 AM, Jahbulon wrote:
> ThomMadura<Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in
>
>> Anti - christian NOPE
>
> Freemasonry is anti-Christian.

No - freemasonry is NOT anti christian

A freemason only need believe in a god - they do not care which

> Freemasonry accepts one god, which it calls Jahbulon, Who is the god of all
> religions; so Freemasonry is pantheism.

And again - I do not agree - in fact - according to Freemasonry - the
actual name of god is LOST(cf. Jn. 14:8,9; Phil. 2:9-11; 1 Jn. 5:20)

Most often - the freemasons call god - The Great Architect of the
Universe (GAOTU)

> Christians believe that their god - alone - is the true god,

And other religions DENY that - and say that their gods are the true god
EVEN Judaism - says that - and their god is NOT the trinity of christianity

SO whoopee

Until one of them presents the actual god in person - to prove via
direct observation - that is all FAIRY TALES

that He is the
> way, the truth and the light, and that no one gets to the Father other than
> by Jesus, as He said. As Paul said, faith in the wrong thing, at least
> according to Christianity, is useless.

> This is clearly not compatible with the Freemason or even Hindu concept of
> god, as Christianity contradicts both.

Actually - the Hindu concept of god - is a misnomer as well. THERE are
lots of different concepts of a god - in the many different sects of
Hinduism.

In fact - there are ATHEIST version of hinduism as well

Jahbulon

Apr 6, 2012, 10:44:58 AM4/6/12

>> If Freemasons are allowed to believe in
>> whichever god they please, how is it that
>> Freemasonry has one name for its god, Jahbulon?
>
> THEY don't - that is the point

According to your Brother Freemason Ed King they do

http://www.masonicinfo.com/name.htm

Please do not be ashamed of lying on behalf of Freemasonry, a religion that
requires its adherents to practice a great deal of mendacity.

Jahbulon

Apr 6, 2012, 10:47:23 AM4/6/12

> Even a multitheistic belief so long
> as one god is considered supreme.

Did you mean so long as Jahbulon, the satanic god of the Freemason
religion, is always supreme?

--

Praise be to Jahbulon, holy god of Royal Arch Freemasons

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/jahbulon.html

Jahbulon

Apr 6, 2012, 11:08:02 AM4/6/12

> No - freemasonry is NOT anti christian
>
> A freemason only need believe in a god - they do not care which

Freemasonry is the religious cult of the satanic god, Jahbulon. If
Freemasons are free to believe in any god they please, why does Freemasonry
have a name for Him?

> And again - I do not agree - in fact - according
> to Freemasonry - the actual name of god is LOST
> (cf. Jn. 14:8,9; Phil. 2:9-11; 1 Jn. 5:20)

Freemasonry calls its god Jahbulon.

> Most often - the freemasons call god - The
> Great Architect of the Universe (GAOTU)

Freemasons do indeed tell lies about the god of Freemasonry. Freemasonry
teaches that those who are not its adherents are worthless trash, not
worthy of the truth or even being allowed to live their lives.

> And other religions DENY that - and say that their gods
> are the true god EVEN Judaism - says that - and their
> god is NOT the trinity of christianity

Hence Judaism, like Christianity, is incompatible with the evil Freemason
occultist religion, and its god, Jahbulon.

> Until one of them presents the actual god in person - to
> prove via direct observation - that is all FAIRY TALES

I am sure it is, but Freemasonry, far more than other religions, uses these
fairy tales to inflict harm on society. Many Muslims do not approve of the
9/11 murders, but Freemasonry encourages and assists the many murders of
Brother Freemasons.

> Actually - the Hindu concept of god - is a misnomer as well.
> THERE are lots of different concepts of a god - in the many
> different sects of Hinduism.
>
> In fact - there are ATHEIST version of hinduism as well

And Rev. Dr. Rowland C. Croucher is a Freemason atheist, perhaps because
lying is one way to identify a true Freemason.

May I wish you well with your study of the evil, satanic and entirely
self-seeking Freemason religion, which proudly draws its members
internationally from perjurers, murderers, frauds and child sex abusers?

Tony Dragon

Apr 6, 2012, 12:05:02 PM4/6/12
On 06/04/2012 15:44, Jahbulon wrote:
> ThomMadura<Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in
>
>>> If Freemasons are allowed to believe in
>>> whichever god they please, how is it that
>>> Freemasonry has one name for its god, Jahbulon?
>>
>> THEY don't - that is the point
>
> According to your Brother Freemason Ed King they do
>
> http://www.masonicinfo.com/name.htm
>
> Please do not be ashamed of lying on behalf of Freemasonry, a religion that
> requires its adherents to practice a great deal of mendacity.

Oh look, a link to an anti Freemason site.

Tony Dragon

Apr 6, 2012, 12:06:45 PM4/6/12
On 06/04/2012 15:47, Jahbulon wrote:
> David<faro...@picknowl.on.net> wrote in
>
>> Even a multitheistic belief so long
>> as one god is considered supreme.
>
> Did you mean so long as Jahbulon, the satanic god of the Freemason
> religion, is always supreme?

As you very well know he did not mean that, because that is not what he
said.
But it's good to see you are still using the same old tactics to try to
change what people post.

ThomMadura

Apr 6, 2012, 3:19:14 PM4/6/12
On 4/6/2012 10:44 AM, Jahbulon wrote:
> ThomMadura<Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in
>
>>> If Freemasons are allowed to believe in
>>> whichever god they please, how is it that
>>> Freemasonry has one name for its god, Jahbulon?
>>
>> THEY don't - that is the point
>
> According to your Brother Freemason Ed King they do

NOT a freemason either

However - as I noted - freemasonry has MANY names for the gods of its
members - since they are NOT a religion - and the members can be of many
different religions

ThomMadura

Apr 6, 2012, 3:20:46 PM4/6/12
On 4/6/2012 10:47 AM, Jahbulon wrote:
> David<faro...@picknowl.on.net> wrote in
>
>> Even a multitheistic belief so long
>> as one god is considered supreme.
>
> Did you mean so long as Jahbulon, the satanic god of the Freemason
> religion, is always supreme?

1- Since no gods are proven to exist (And satans as well) - the only
supremacy any of them have is in their fairy tales.

While it would be hard to imagine worse written nonsense- than that of
the bible and koran - there is

Jahbulon

Apr 6, 2012, 3:55:39 PM4/6/12
ThomMadura <Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in news:4f7f41b2$0$25164
$607e...@cv.net:

>> According to your Brother Freemason Ed King they do
>
> NOT a freemason either

Brother Ed King seems to think he is a Freemason.

Seems to me that whenever a Freemason is caught up-to-no-good, Freemasonry
claims he was not a Freemason in the first place, quickly changed to false
rumours about excommunication from the Freemason religion in the case of
Brother Anders Behring Breivik, who had placed on the Internet pictures of
himself in Freemason lingerie.

> However - as I noted - freemasonry has MANY names for
> the gods of its members - since they are NOT a
> religion - and the members can be of many different
> religions

People recruited into the Freemason religion have a former faith, but they
are required to submit to the will of Jahbulon, the satanic god of the evil
Freemason religion. Freemasons don't talk about a jahbulon, do they?

Jahbulon

Apr 6, 2012, 3:58:53 PM4/6/12
ThomMadura <Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in news:4f7f420f$0$24526
$607e...@cv.net:

> 1- Since no gods are proven to exist (And satans as well) - the
> only supremacy any of them have is in their fairy tales.
>
> While it would be hard to imagine worse written
> nonsense- than that of the bible and koran - there is

Religion, including the Freemason religion, persuades good men into evil
deeds, such as Islam on 9/11, and the Freemason killing of Madeleine
McCann.

Tony Dragon

Apr 6, 2012, 5:12:07 PM4/6/12
On 06/04/2012 20:55, Jahbulon wrote:
> ThomMadura<Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in news:4f7f41b2$0$25164
> $607e...@cv.net:
>
>>> According to your Brother Freemason Ed King they do
>>
>> NOT a freemason either
>
> Brother Ed King seems to think he is a Freemason.
>
> Seems to me that whenever a Freemason is caught up-to-no-good, Freemasonry
> claims he was not a Freemason in the first place, quickly changed to false
> rumours about excommunication from the Freemason religion in the case of
> Brother Anders Behring Breivik, who had placed on the Internet pictures of
> himself in Freemason lingerie.
>
>> However - as I noted - freemasonry has MANY names for
>> the gods of its members - since they are NOT a
>> religion - and the members can be of many different
>> religions
>
> People recruited into the Freemason religion have a former faith, but they
> are required to submit to the will of Jahbulon, the satanic god of the evil
> Freemason religion. Freemasons don't talk about a jahbulon, do they?

Why would they?

David

Apr 6, 2012, 7:53:13 PM4/6/12
He's unable to learn new tactics.

Jahbulon

Apr 6, 2012, 8:03:22 PM4/6/12

> He's unable to learn new tactics.

Perhaps Freemasonry should change its tactics, moving on from denying
everything and accusing all critics of mental illness?

As I recall, David, you refused to sink to the level of accusing others of
having paranoid schizophrenia simply because they dislike the misuse of
Freemasonry.

ThomMadura

Apr 6, 2012, 9:10:55 PM4/6/12
On 4/6/2012 3:55 PM, Jahbulon wrote:
> ThomMadura<Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in news:4f7f41b2$0$25164
> $607e...@cv.net:
>
>>> According to your Brother Freemason Ed King they do
>>
>> NOT a freemason either
>
> Brother Ed King seems to think he is a Freemason.

HE is NOT my brother= I have no brother named ED

> Seems to me that whenever a Freemason is caught up-to-no-good, Freemasonry
> claims he was not a Freemason in the first place, quickly changed to false
> rumours about excommunication from the Freemason religion in the case of
> Brother Anders Behring Breivik, who had placed on the Internet pictures of
> himself in Freemason lingerie.
>
>> However - as I noted - freemasonry has MANY names for
>> the gods of its members - since they are NOT a
>> religion - and the members can be of many different
>> religions
>
> People recruited into the Freemason religion have a former faith, but they
> are required to submit to the will of Jahbulon,

ANd why would they want to submit to YOUR will?

Freemasons would laugh at you

Jahbulon

Apr 6, 2012, 10:08:00 PM4/6/12

>> Brother Ed King seems to think he is a Freemason.
>
> HE is NOT my brother= I have no brother named ED

Are you one of these people with knowledge sufficient that you want to
defend Freemasonry, but somehow are not a Freemason yourself?

> ANd why would they want to submit to YOUR will?

Not me, the Freemason god Jahbulon; He's evil, I'm harmless.

> Freemasons would laugh at you

So? Freemasons are responsible for activities far worse than laughing at
the less able.

Tony Dragon

Apr 7, 2012, 4:11:27 AM4/7/12
On 07/04/2012 01:03, Jahbulon wrote:
> David<faro...@picknowl.on.net> wrote in
>
>> He's unable to learn new tactics.
>
> Perhaps Freemasonry should change its tactics, moving on from denying
> everything and accusing all critics of mental illness?
>
> As I recall, David, you refused to sink to the level of accusing others of
> having paranoid schizophrenia simply because they dislike the misuse of
> Freemasonry.

You are right David, he just posted an example of his misleading editing.

ThomMadura

Apr 7, 2012, 9:54:23 AM4/7/12
On 4/6/2012 10:08 PM, Jahbulon wrote:
> ThomMadura<Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in
>
>>> Brother Ed King seems to think he is a Freemason.
>>
>> HE is NOT my brother= I have no brother named ED
>
> Are you one of these people with knowledge sufficient that you want to
> defend Freemasonry, but somehow are not a Freemason yourself?

I already said I am not a freemason

I am simply pointing out that your statements are NOT accurate.

Freeemasonry is a Fraternal organization - maybe a little more
ritualized than the Elks - but similar in actions

>> ANd why would they want to submit to YOUR will?
>
> Not me, the Freemason god Jahbulon;

ANd your claimed name above is?

He's evil, I'm harmless.

First - the Freemasons do not have a "god" - they are composed of many
people of many religions - and many different gods

And that is your problem

THE word Jahbulon -in masonic literature - does not signify any
PARTICULAR "god" - but is ACTUALLY another form of the word "god".

Just as the word "allah" in Arabic simply means "god" - and is used by
Eastern Orthodox Christians when they speak of "god" in arabic.

>> Freemasons would laugh at you
>
> So? Freemasons are responsible for activities far worse than laughing at
> the less able.

And Freemasons have also done tremendous good in the world too.

The Shriners children's hospitals around the world accept all children -
regardless of their ability to pay - and they were started and are
supported by the masons.

AND the Masons Medical REsearch Laboratory is a leading facility in many
medical research areas. Among them cardiac arrhythmias - and SIDS.

Jahbulon

Apr 7, 2012, 9:43:56 PM4/7/12

>> Are you one of these people with knowledge
>> sufficient that you want to defend Freemasonry,
>> but somehow are not a Freemason yourself?
>
> I already said I am not a freemason

So you are another of these people who seems to know a great deal about
Freemasonry without any contact with the Freemason religion.

Of course. If Freemasonry had not pulled the same trick so many times
before, you might be clever.

> Freeemasonry is a Fraternal organization - maybe a little
> more ritualized than the Elks - but similar in actions

Freemasonry is a religion. Freemasonry is different from most religions
in that they have given-up ritual slaughter of human beings, a practice
extant in modern Freemasonry.

> ANd your claimed name above is?

Jahbulon.

> First - the Freemasons do not have a "god" - they are composed
> of many people of many religions - and many different gods

Freemasonry has its own god, called Jahbulon.

> And that is your problem

Straw man. My main problem is Freemasonry is Freemasons are harassing
me. At my age, I really could not care less what you do unless it harms
me.

> THE word Jahbulon -in masonic literature - does not
> signify any PARTICULAR "god" - but is ACTUALLY
> another form of the word "god".

You need to differentiate between a god and God, the latter is a proper
noun referring to the Judeo-Christian god. If Jahbulon did not refer to
a specific god, the word would not always begin with a capital letter,
but it does, and Jahbulon, the god of Freemasonry, is a god, not a word
for God.

> Just as the word "allah" in Arabic simply means "god" - and is used
> by Eastern Orthodox Christians when they speak of "god" in arabic.

Al = the; Lah = moon god. Definite article elevates in Arabic, so Allah
is the superior moon god. Hence Muslim countries usually have a moon
crescent on their flags and a crescent used to designate Mosques.

> And Freemasons have also done tremendous good in the world too.

So Freemasons claim, but I have not seen any evidence of any Freemason
ever doing any good at all.

If you check out the web site of UGLE, the centre of global Freemasonry,
and follow through the links for Charitable Work, you will see that
Freemasons donate to four so-called charities, every one of which
restricts its help to Freemasons, former Freemasons and their close
dependents.

Since when was helping only yourselves thought to be "tremendous good in
the world?"

ThomMadura

Apr 8, 2012, 9:08:50 AM4/8/12
On 4/7/2012 9:43 PM, Jahbulon wrote:
> ThomMadura<Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in
>
>>> Are you one of these people with knowledge
>>> sufficient that you want to defend Freemasonry,
>>> but somehow are not a Freemason yourself?
>>
>> I already said I am not a freemason
>
> So you are another of these people who seems to know a great deal about
> Freemasonry without any contact with the Freemason religion.

Since freemasonry is NOT a religion - who can have contact with that
religion - no one

> Of course. If Freemasonry had not pulled the same trick so many times
> before, you might be clever.

Actually - YOU are the one claiming all sorts of things for freemasonry
ARE you a freemason as well?

>> Freeemasonry is a Fraternal organization - maybe a little
>> more ritualized than the Elks - but similar in actions
>
> Freemasonry is a religion.
<snip>

NOPE - sorry it is NOT

AS I said - it is a fraternal organization -

>> ANd your claimed name above is?
>
> Jahbulon.
>
>> First - the Freemasons do not have a "god" - they are composed
>> of many people of many religions - and many different gods
>
> Freemasonry has its own god, called Jahbulon.

Again - that is NOT TRUE

>> And that is your problem
>
> Straw man. My main problem is Freemasonry is Freemasons are harassing
> me. At my age, I really could not care less what you do unless it harms
> me.

WHY are freemasons harassing YOU?

What did you do to them to cause it? IT is because YOU are spreading
things that are NOT TRUE about them - which you are!

I have found freemasons - and members of other fraternal organizations
to be good citizens and active in charity in their communities -
especially in help for children on many levels

>> THE word Jahbulon -in masonic literature - does not
>> signify any PARTICULAR "god" - but is ACTUALLY
>> another form of the word "god".
>
> You need to differentiate between a god and God, the latter is a proper
> noun referring to the Judeo-Christian god.

No sorry - but to the majority of people in the world - the capitalized
word "God"(YOUR USE) even as translated into their language word - does
not refer to any christian god .

If Jahbulon did not refer to
> a specific god, the word would not always begin with a capital letter,

YOU are assuming that the freemasonry follow the capitalization rules of
the English language - HOWEVER - the freemasons started in Scotland -
whose rules are different.

And- since when does even religion follow the proper rules of Grammar as
well?

IN english - you NEVER translate the NAME of a person. YOU can only
translate the name of a FICTIONAL CHARACTER when the author decides it
appropriate.

SO - why does the religion use the word "jesus" - when no such word
appeared in the languages of the area of the supposed christ - because
the letter J did not appear in ANY language at that time?

Obviously - it is because "jesus" is not a real person - if YOU follow
the rules.

> but it does, and Jahbulon, the god of Freemasonry, is a god, not a word
> for God.

Sorry - but capitalization rules - in this case - are open enough to
allow that a name that encompassed a whole group of proper names to be
capitalized. Many European languages capitalize words referring to a god
- regardless of which "god" they are referrring to

I do not capitalize the word "god" because NONE are proven to exist -
and one need not capitalize something that refers to NOTHING. IN fact -
when I went to catholic school - I was taught that you do not capitalize
any word that refers to a false god - and that is why I do not
capitalize jesus - catholic - holy ghost or even allah.

>> And Freemasons have also done tremendous good in the world too.
>
> So Freemasons claim, but I have not seen any evidence of any Freemason
> ever doing any good at all.

Actually - I have

IF you have never been involved in the medical care of children - you
have missed a lot of what they do - without even requiring payment from
those who cannot afford it

> If you check out the web site of UGLE, the centre of global Freemasonry,
> and follow through the links for Charitable Work, you will see that
> Freemasons donate to four so-called charities, every one of which
> restricts its help to Freemasons, former Freemasons and their close
> dependents.

NOPE - sorry - FROM THE SITE itself (Have YOU actually read it?)

http://www.ugle.org.uk/what-is-masonry/

"Charity

From its earliest days, Freemasonry has been concerned with the care of
orphans, the sick and the aged. This work continues today.
In addition, large sums are given to national and local charities."

"Nationally, our efforts are channelled through four main charity
organisations"

IT does not say that they are the ONLY charities Masons give to or even
CAN give to -= among the masons - they also support their own religions
at the least.

Among the charities started by the Freemasons - the Shriners childrens
hospitals - accept every child - not just those of freemasons - and also
regardless of their ability to pay as well

Tony Dragon

Apr 8, 2012, 11:33:26 AM4/8/12
Well you have been asked many time for your evidence/proof that the
Masons are harassing you, and you have never given it.

So once again :-
How are the Masons harassing you?
Why are they harassing you?
How do you know they are harassing you?
Why do you think they are harassing you?
What form of harassment is happening?
When did this harassment start?
Is this harassment still happening.
What is the result of this harassment?

Do try to answer the questions without your usual
sidestepping/avoidance/selective quoting.

<snip>

Jahbulon

Apr 8, 2012, 5:00:47 PM4/8/12
ThomMadura <Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in news:4f818de4$0$8302
$607e...@cv.net:

> Since freemasonry is NOT a religion - who can
> have contact with that religion - no one

How about Freemasonry is a faith with its own god, Jahbulon?

> ARE you a freemason as well?

No, I'm open and honest about my Atheism, unlike your Freemason Brother
Rowland Croucher, but then the Freemason religion, sorry, faith, is all
about mendacity.

> AS I said - it is a fraternal organization -

Mormonism refers to fellowship amongst its brethren, does not prevent
Mormonism being a religion or prevent Freemasonry being a faith, which
is another word for religion.

>> Freemasonry has its own god, called Jahbulon.
>
> Again - that is NOT TRUE

Not only is Freemasonry the religion of the god Jahbulon, but claims by
UGLE to have abandoned Jahbulon in 1989 were Masonic lies.

> WHY are freemasons harassing YOU?

You'll have to ask them. Most are only obeying orders, I am sure.

> What did you do to them to cause it?

Might be something to do with trying to expose a relatively minor
Masonic financial fraud.

> I have found freemasons - and members of other fraternal
> organizations to be good citizens and active in charity
> in their communities - especially in help for children
> on many levels

You said it: Freemasons only help children that are on the level, i.e.
close dependents of Freemasons. Some of the Freemason language, such as
"on the level" to mean Masonic, has escaped into general usage.

> No sorry - but to the majority of people in the
> world - the capitalized word "God"(YOUR USE)
> even as translated into their language word
> - does not refer to any christian god.

Try this: God is the Judeo-Christian god.

> YOU are assuming that the freemasonry follow the
> capitalization rules of the English language

I am assuming British Freemasons can read, write and speak the language
of the United Kingdom.

>- HOWEVER - the freemasons started in Scotland -
> whose rules are different.

They speak English in the Scottish parliament: we have it on BBC
television.

> And- since when does even religion follow
> the proper rules of Grammar as well?

I thought you said Freemasonry was not a religion?

> SO - why does the religion use the word "jesus" - when no
> such word appeared in the languages of the area of the
> supposed christ - because the letter J did not appear in
> ANY language at that time?

You mean Joshua, which did exist at the time.

> Many European languages capitalize words referring to a god
> - regardless of which "god" they are referrring to

We're talking about Freemasonry, centred on UGLE, in London, England,
home of the English language.

> I do not capitalize the word "god" because NONE are proven to exist
> - and one need not capitalize something that refers to NOTHING.

We're talking about Freemasonry, not you.

> IN fact - when I went to catholic school - I was taught that
> you do not capitalize any word that refers to a false god -
> and that is why I do not capitalize jesus - catholic - holy
> ghost or even allah.

In English proper nouns are capitalised, including the names of false
gods, like Baal, Osiris and the Freemason god, Jahbulon.

> IF you have never been involved in the medical care
> of children - you have missed a lot of what they
> do - without even requiring payment from those who
> cannot afford it

I am not denying that Freemasons help the close dependents of
Freemasons, without payment, merely pointing out that Freemasons never
intentionally help anyone from outside Freemasonry.

>> If you check out the web site of UGLE, the centre of global
>> Freemasonry, and follow through the links for Charitable Work,
>> you will see that Freemasons donate to four so-called charities,
>> every one of which restricts its help to Freemasons, former
>> Freemasons and their close dependents.
>
> NOPE - sorry - FROM THE SITE itself (Have YOU actually read it?)

Yes I have, and you should read it as well.

> "Charity
>
> From its earliest days, Freemasonry has been concerned with
> the care of orphans, the sick and the aged. This work
> continues today. In addition, large sums are given to
> national and local charities."

That is, Freemasonry helps orphaned children of Freemasons, sick
Freemasons and aged Freemasons.

> "Nationally, our efforts are channelled through
> four main charity organisations"

Four charities, each of which restricts its help to Freemasons, close
dependents of Freemasons and former Freemasons.

> IT does not say that they are the ONLY charities Masons
> give to or even CAN give to -= among the masons - they
> also support their own religions at the least.

Their faith is Freemasonry, the religion of the satanic god Jahbulon.

> Among the charities started by the Freemasons - the Shriners
> childrens hospitals - accept every child - not just those of
> freemasons - and also regardless of their ability to pay as well

You mean Freemasonry also helps the children of former Freemasons and
close dependents of Freemasons.

Since when was helping only yourselves thought to be "tremendous good in
the world?" Freemasonry is evil.

Tony Dragon

Apr 8, 2012, 5:21:55 PM4/8/12
Still ignoring the link that was posted about Freemasons helping Haiti
after the earthquake?

ThomMadura

Apr 8, 2012, 9:14:09 PM4/8/12
On 4/8/2012 5:00 PM, Jahbulon wrote:
> ThomMadura<Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in news:4f818de4$0$8302
> $607e...@cv.net:
>
>> Since freemasonry is NOT a religion - who can
>> have contact with that religion - no one
>
> How about Freemasonry is a faith with its own god, Jahbulon?

Nope - Freemasonry is not a religion - it is a fraternal organization -
like the elks

>> ARE you a freemason as well?
>
> No, I'm open and honest about my Atheism, unlike your Freemason Brother
> Rowland Croucher, but then the Freemason religion, sorry, faith, is all
> about mendacity.
>
>> AS I said - it is a fraternal organization -
>
> Mormonism refers to fellowship amongst its brethren, does not prevent
> Mormonism being a religion or prevent Freemasonry being a faith, which
> is another word for religion.

Mormonism is a religion - based on but an extension of christianity -
just as christianity is a religion - an extension of Judaism.

>>> Freemasonry has its own god, called Jahbulon.
>>
>> Again - that is NOT TRUE
>
> Not only is Freemasonry the religion of the god Jahbulon, but claims by
> UGLE to have abandoned Jahbulon in 1989 were Masonic lies.

Sorry - I have explained that word -

IT is just the word for god in their rituals

>> WHY are freemasons harassing YOU?
>
> You'll have to ask them. Most are only obeying orders, I am sure.

Obeying whose orders?

WHO are they - to ask?

>> What did you do to them to cause it?
>
> Might be something to do with trying to expose a relatively minor
> Masonic financial fraud.

And when YOU went to the district attorney on that matter - what were
you told ?

>> I have found freemasons - and members of other fraternal
>> organizations to be good citizens and active in charity
>> in their communities - especially in help for children
>> on many levels
>
> You said it: Freemasons only help children that are on the level, i.e.
> close dependents of Freemasons.

NOPE - I have said that they except all children - regardless of their
ability to pay

Some of the Freemason language, such as
> "on the level" to mean Masonic, has escaped into general usage.
>
>> No sorry - but to the majority of people in the
>> world - the capitalized word "God"(YOUR USE)
>> even as translated into their language word
>> - does not refer to any christian god.
>
> Try this: God is the Judeo-Christian god.

Sorry - but "GOD" refers to any number of religion's gods.
IT is not restricted to the jewish or christian - who DO NOT ACCEPT THE
SAME GODS anyway. THe jews do not recognize the christ or the holy ghost
to be a god. SO you get that wrong too

>> YOU are assuming that the freemasonry follow the
>> capitalization rules of the English language
>
> I am assuming British Freemasons can read, write and speak the language
> of the United Kingdom.

And again - since they are a world order- some do not even speak english

>> - HOWEVER - the freemasons started in Scotland -
>> whose rules are different.
>
> They speak English in the Scottish parliament: we have it on BBC
> television.
>
>> And- since when does even religion follow
>> the proper rules of Grammar as well?
>
> I thought you said Freemasonry was not a religion?
>
>> SO - why does the religion use the word "jesus" - when no
>> such word appeared in the languages of the area of the
>> supposed christ - because the letter J did not appear in
>> ANY language at that time?
>
> You mean Joshua, which did exist at the time.

NO - since the letter J did not exist - that name would have been YESHUA -

>> Many European languages capitalize words referring to a god
>> - regardless of which "god" they are referrring to
>
> We're talking about Freemasonry, centred on UGLE, in London, England,
> home of the English language.

YUP _ so am I

THAT they do not follow your rules is not that surprising to me.

>> I do not capitalize the word "god" because NONE are proven to exist
>> - and one need not capitalize something that refers to NOTHING.
>
> We're talking about Freemasonry, not you.
>
>> IN fact - when I went to catholic school - I was taught that
>> you do not capitalize any word that refers to a false god -
>> and that is why I do not capitalize jesus - catholic - holy
>> ghost or even allah.
>
> In English proper nouns are capitalised, including the names of false
> gods, like Baal, Osiris and the Freemason god, Jahbulon.

OR not - depending on whether people are using completely correct
British English as well.

>> IF you have never been involved in the medical care
>> of children - you have missed a lot of what they
>> do - without even requiring payment from those who
>> cannot afford it
>
> I am not denying that Freemasons help the close dependents of
> Freemasons, without payment, merely pointing out that Freemasons never
> intentionally help anyone from outside Freemasonry.

And I am telling you that the shriners hospitals help ALL children - not
just those of freemasons = and NOT based on their ability to pay.

YOU are wrong

>>> If you check out the web site of UGLE, the centre of global
>>> Freemasonry, and follow through the links for Charitable Work,
>>> you will see that Freemasons donate to four so-called charities,
>>> every one of which restricts its help to Freemasons, former
>>> Freemasons and their close dependents.
>>
>> NOPE - sorry - FROM THE SITE itself (Have YOU actually read it?)
>
> Yes I have, and you should read it as well.
>
>> "Charity
>>
>> From its earliest days, Freemasonry has been concerned with
>> the care of orphans, the sick and the aged. This work
>> continues today. In addition, large sums are given to
>> national and local charities."
>
> That is, Freemasonry helps orphaned children of Freemasons, sick
> Freemasons and aged Freemasons.

National and LOCAL charities are not limited to freemasons at all

>> "Nationally, our efforts are channelled through
>> four main charity organisations"
>
> Four charities, each of which restricts its help to Freemasons, close
> dependents of Freemasons and former Freemasons.

Sorry =- that is YOUR opinion but is not stated on the site - nor is it
true in MY experience

>> IT does not say that they are the ONLY charities Masons
>> give to or even CAN give to -= among the masons - they
>> also support their own religions at the least.
>
> Their faith is Freemasonry, the religion of the satanic god Jahbulon.

Freemasonry is NOT a religion - it is a fraternal organization - and has
people in it of MANY different religions

Again - YOU are wrong

>> Among the charities started by the Freemasons - the Shriners
>> childrens hospitals - accept every child - not just those of
>> freemasons - and also regardless of their ability to pay as well
>
> You mean Freemasonry also helps the children of former Freemasons and
> close dependents of Freemasons.

No - I mean they help ALL children - without concern for their ability
to pay

> Since when was helping only yourselves thought to be "tremendous good in
> the world?"

Since when did I say that to be the case- IT is your position - one that
is NOT supported by the facts.

Freemasonry is evil.

SO - you did something to them - and they responded by calling YOU on it
I hope you have REAL proof of that problem

Jahbulon

Apr 8, 2012, 9:54:08 PM4/8/12
ThomMadura <Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in

Hello, Thom, how are you?

> Nope - Freemasonry is not a religion - it
> is a fraternal organization - like the elks

Most people would say an organisation that, like Freemasonry has its own
god, is a religion.

> Mormonism is a religion

Mormonism is a fraudulent religion, founded by the charlatan Freemason
Brother Joseph Smith II. Establishing a fraudulent religion and
threatening your wife with damnation if she does not allow you to have
plural wives, is normal day-to-day activity for the average Freemason, I
am sure.

> Sorry - I have explained that word -
>
> IT is just the word for god in their rituals

You don't understand. If that were true, it means Freemasonry is anti-
Christian.

Some religions, like Hinduism and Sikhism, claim there is but one god,
and we can all get to Him via our own god centred faith. That's
pantheism.

Christianity and Judaism are not pantheistic, they claim their god,
YHWH, is the only correct understanding of God, and worship of anything
else leads to damnation.

Freemasonry is anti-Christian pantheism. Christians, as Paul tells us,
believe faith in the wrong god is useless.

>> You'll have to ask them. Most are only obeying orders, I am sure.
>
> Obeying whose orders?

You'll have to ask them.

> WHO are they - to ask?

Freemasons. Try Brother Rod Dadak, a solicitor (means attorney) with
central London firm Lewis Silkin.

> And when YOU went to the district attorney
> on that matter - what were you told ?

As far as I know, it's a lawful minor Masonic financial fraud.

> NOPE - I have said that they except all
> children - regardless of their ability to pay

You have said that, but it is not true. The Royal Masonic Trust for
Girls and Boys restricts its client group to children who "have a
connection to a Freemason under the United Grand Lodge of England."

http://www.rmtgb.org/ourwork/grantspetitions/eligibilitycriteria

> Sorry - but "GOD" refers to any number of religion's gods.

Even so, the Judeo-Christian god makes an exclusive claim, violated by
Masonic pantheism.

> And again - since they are a world order- some
> do not even speak english

You manage okay.

>> In English proper nouns are capitalised, including the names of
>> false gods, like Baal, Osiris and the Freemason god, Jahbulon.
>

> OR not - depending on whether people are using
> completely correct British English as well.

Proper nouns are capitalised in English.

> YOU are wrong

Look it up for yourself: when Freemasons refer to charity they mean,
and only mean, helping themselves.

> National and LOCAL charities
> are not limited to freemasons at all

Oh yes they are.

>> Four charities, each of which restricts its help to Freemasons,
>> close dependents of Freemasons and former Freemasons.
>
> Sorry =- that is YOUR opinion but is not stated on
> the site - nor is it true in MY experience

Point your Internet browser to ugle.org.uk and follow through to the
eligibility criteria for each of its four charities: all of them
restrict help to Freemasons, former Freemasons and close dependents of
Freemasons.

When Freemasons refer to charity they mean helping themselves.

> Freemasonry is NOT a religion - it is a fraternal organization
> - and has people in it of MANY different religions

Freemasonry has its own god, Jahbulon.

> No - I mean they help ALL children - without
> concern for their ability to pay

You mean any child in need who has a close Freemason connection.

>> Since when was helping only yourselves thought
>> to be "tremendous good in the world?"
>
> Since when did I say that to be the case- IT is your
> position - one that is NOT supported by the facts.

Whether you said it or not does change the fact that it is what
Freemasonry's own web sites say: Freemasons only ever help themselves.

Tony Dragon

Apr 9, 2012, 4:24:31 AM4/9/12

francis

Apr 9, 2012, 4:39:46 AM4/9/12
On Apr 9, 9:24 am, Tony Dragon <tony.dra...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> On 09/04/2012 02:54, Jahbulon wrote:
>

> > ThomMadura<Tommad...@optonline.net>  wrote in
To help him out, Tony, here are a few links about Masons & charity.

Air Ambulance http://tinyurl.com/c5y9kzp
Hospice http://tinyurl.com/cojlydx
Marie Curie http://tinyurl.com/bsqbqe6
MS http://tinyurl.com/dyljkhv