Phone number from address?

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 12, 2017, 2:31:55 PM2/12/17
Is it possible to get a phone number from an address?

R. Mark Clayton

Feb 12, 2017, 3:06:04 PM2/12/17
On Sunday, 12 February 2017 19:31:55 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> Is it possible to get a phone number from an address?

There used to be a London Street directory available by ringing directory inquiries decades ago. I don't know if it still can be done, but not available online AFAIK.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 12, 2017, 3:08:52 PM2/12/17
The number I'm looking for is in Glasgow.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 12, 2017, 3:25:38 PM2/12/17

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 12, 2017, 3:36:47 PM2/12/17
Tried it with the address in question, my own address, and the addresses of three friends. None produced a result. Perhaps you need the name?

If I put in my surname and my address, it says "no results" (because I'm not in the phonebook). But without my name and just my address, it's completely blank (no "no results"), so I think it needs the name.

Tom G

Feb 12, 2017, 3:46:36 PM2/12/17
> Is it possible to get a phone number from an address?

Knock on the door say you are a BT engineer testing, dial your own
number then nip home and dial 1471.

HTH

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 12, 2017, 3:52:16 PM2/12/17
All I want to do is speak to him. If I can catch him in (he lives an hour's drive away), that would be fine anyway, I'd no longer need his number. But phoning would be easier.

burfordTjustice

Feb 12, 2017, 4:01:57 PM2/12/17
On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 19:31:50 -0000
"James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to get a phone number from an address?

So what scam are you running now?

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 12, 2017, 4:21:26 PM2/12/17
I used to be there, but not anymore. Dunno why really except that I told
them to fuck off years ago. This takes time.
Seems that if you have not opted out of the free electoral role as I did has
some impact here. This takes time.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 12, 2017, 4:40:36 PM2/12/17
The last time I filled in an electoral roll, I ticked the box to reduce such things.

Anyway, it seems that site does not permit you to look anyone up without a name. Trouble is I wish to contact someone I had dealings with 5 years ago, but I can only remember his address, not his name.

--
How do you confuse a blonde?
You don't. They're born that way.

Norman Wells

Feb 12, 2017, 4:50:47 PM2/12/17
"James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com> wrote in message

> Anyway, it seems that site does not permit you to look anyone up without a name.
> Trouble is I wish to contact someone I had dealings with 5 years ago, but I can
> only remember his address, not his name.

Then write to the address you have. If he wants, he'll then contact you.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 12, 2017, 5:00:02 PM2/12/17
Could do, but I'd prefer a real conversation in person.

--
Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, Will you marry me? The Princess said; No!!! So the Prince lived happily ever after and rode Harley Davidson motorcycles and banged skinny long-legged big-titted broads and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and banged cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate spam and potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was freak'in cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.
The end.

Norman Wells

Feb 12, 2017, 5:11:58 PM2/12/17
> On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 21:50:23 -0000, Norman Wells <h...@unseen.ac.am> wrote:
>> "James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Anyway, it seems that site does not permit you to look anyone up without a name.
>>> Trouble is I wish to contact someone I had dealings with 5 years ago, but I can
>>> only remember his address, not his name.
>>
>> Then write to the address you have. If he wants, he'll then contact you.
>
> Could do, but I'd prefer a real conversation in person.

But does he want to talk to you?

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 12, 2017, 5:16:00 PM2/12/17
On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 22:11:35 -0000, Norman Wells <h...@unseen.ac.am> wrote:

> "James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 21:50:23 -0000, Norman Wells <h...@unseen.ac.am> wrote:
>>> "James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com> wrote in message

>>> Then write to the address you have. If he wants, he'll then contact you.
>>
>> Could do, but I'd prefer a real conversation in person.
>
> But does he want to talk to you?

Probably, yes.

--
gods don't smite people anymore because people of many different religions now living in the same town.
No god wants to accidentally smite the wrong person and get sued by another god.

Norman Wells

Feb 13, 2017, 3:34:33 AM2/13/17

> On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 22:11:35 -0000, Norman Wells <h...@unseen.ac.am> wrote:
>
>> "James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com> wrote in message

>>> Could do, but I'd prefer a real conversation in person.
>>
>> But does he want to talk to you?
>
> Probably, yes.

Then write and see.

MM

Feb 13, 2017, 5:05:56 AM2/13/17
There's your problem. The London Street Directory is for L-O-N-D-O-N.

MM

Omega

Feb 13, 2017, 7:30:36 AM2/13/17
> Is it possible to get a phone number from an address?

Yes for a small fee.

192.com

Hope that can help.

omega

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 13, 2017, 12:28:11 PM2/13/17
On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 08:34:13 -0000, Norman Wells <h...@unseen.ac.am> wrote:

> "James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 22:11:35 -0000, Norman Wells <h...@unseen.ac.am> wrote:
>>
>>> "James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com> wrote in message

>>> But does he want to talk to you?
>>
>> Probably, yes.
>
> Then write and see.

Some things are better with two way conversation, and some people forget to respond to emails/letters. I'll have to drive over there.

--
Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 13, 2017, 12:28:45 PM2/13/17
Well obviously, which is why I just mentioned Glasgow, incase there is a similar version for up here.

--
What would happen if you cut off your left side?
You would be all right.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 13, 2017, 12:33:11 PM2/13/17
I just tried the advanced search, entering only an address, and it showed nothing, but asked me to phone 118 119. I'd be happy to do that if I knew they would have an answer!

I just tried myself, with the same information, and it said I have details listed from the 2002 electoral roll. So it looks like they don't have info for the Glasgow address.

--
What's the difference between a church and a cinema?
In a church they say "Pray in the name of Jesus!"

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 13, 2017, 2:17:50 PM2/13/17
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 12:30:37 -0000, Omega <cr...@last.com> wrote:
>
>> On 12/02/2017 19:31, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
>>> Is it possible to get a phone number from an address?
>>

>> Yes for a small fee.
>>
>> 192.com
>>
>> Hope that can help.
>>
>> omega
>
> I just tried the advanced search, entering only an address, and it
> showed nothing, but asked me to phone 118 119. I'd be happy to do
> that if I knew they would have an answer!
> I just tried myself, with the same information, and it said I have
> details listed from the 2002 electoral roll. So it looks like they
> don't have info for the Glasgow address.

FFS!
Google the nearest taxi company, ask them to shove a note through his door
with your message and phone number. Pay the taxi company by card.
It really is that easy!

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 13, 2017, 3:50:30 PM2/13/17
I'd prefer to speak to him in person incase he doesn't bother replying. I'll just drive there.

--
I was on a train this morning, in the loo, when a voice called out "Can I see your ticket please?"
"Not right now," I replied, "I'm having a shit."

Norman Wells

Feb 13, 2017, 4:10:33 PM2/13/17
> On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 19:17:38 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
> <MrPo...@rationalthought.com> wrote:
>> James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

>>> I just tried the advanced search, entering only an address, and it
>>> showed nothing, but asked me to phone 118 119. I'd be happy to do
>>> that if I knew they would have an answer!
>>> I just tried myself, with the same information, and it said I have
>>> details listed from the 2002 electoral roll. So it looks like they
>>> don't have info for the Glasgow address.
>>
>> FFS!
>> Google the nearest taxi company, ask them to shove a note through his door
>> with your message and phone number. Pay the taxi company by card.
>> It really is that easy!
>
> I'd prefer to speak to him in person incase he doesn't bother replying. I'll just
> drive there.

I think you know he won't want to talk to you, so you plan to ambush him.

Why's that?

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 13, 2017, 4:24:00 PM2/13/17
If he doesn't bother replying, he does not want to know you.
You could take my suggestion and contact would be made within the hour.

Sid

Feb 13, 2017, 4:36:10 PM2/13/17
For the Fuel money , for the journey back.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 13, 2017, 5:15:29 PM2/13/17
I want to propose a deal to him which he might be interested in, but probably not enough to bother replying. It requires two way conversation to convince him.

--
Lemon entry my dear Watson.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 13, 2017, 5:15:40 PM2/13/17
From a Glaswegian!?

--
ADULT: A person who has stopped growing at both ends and is now growing in the middle.

Norman Wells

Feb 13, 2017, 5:35:58 PM2/13/17
"James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com> wrote in message
What is it then, compromising photos and blackmail?

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 13, 2017, 5:46:00 PM2/13/17
No, I wish to buy his pet.

--
Why is the front of an aeroplane called a cockpit?
If you have female pilots do you call it a pussypit?

Norman Wells

Feb 14, 2017, 4:00:36 AM2/14/17
"James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com> wrote in message
From someone you 'had dealings with 5 years ago'' but haven't seen or contacted
since, and whose name you can't even remember?

You sure that's your reason? Most hamsters die before they're 2.

Martin Brown

Feb 14, 2017, 4:20:52 AM2/14/17
Try it on the illegal version hosted somewhere in Spain by a flag of
convenience UK company that openly flouts the ICO rules and has an
online indexed database of electoral roll more or less uncensored (but
not necessarily the most recent). Links to the URL are in previous posts
about a year ago. Astonishing number of companies were registered to the
same address too (ISTR many thousands).

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/electoral$20roll$20illegal$20Spain$20uk.legal/uk.legal/DQlqmLgsk5I/5cfeHECs6aMJ

If they are still in business... Looks like ICO *did* finally act!

Wonders never cease!!!

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

si...@simonmason.karoo.co.uk

Feb 14, 2017, 5:45:31 AM2/14/17
On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 10:46:00 PM UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

> > What is it then, compromising photos and blackmail?
>
> No, I wish to buy his pet.

I TOLD YOU ALL THIS LAST WEEK - YOU WILL HAVE TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR.

MM

Feb 14, 2017, 7:28:14 AM2/14/17
On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 17:28:38 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
<imv...@somewear.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 10:05:55 -0000, MM <kyli...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 20:08:46 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
>> <imv...@somewear.com> wrote:

>>> The number I'm looking for is in Glasgow.
>>
>> There's your problem. The London Street Directory is for L-O-N-D-O-N.
>
>Well obviously, which is why I just mentioned Glasgow, incase there is a similar version for up here.

Might be the same street, even. A very long street, like Watling
Street.

MM

R. Mark Clayton

Feb 14, 2017, 9:40:40 AM2/14/17
Many companies make their accountant's or solicitor's premises their registered office. This is quite normal.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 14, 2017, 1:09:45 PM2/14/17
It's not a hamster, and I sold him the pet 5 years ago.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 14, 2017, 1:12:58 PM2/14/17
I thought someone might know something you didn't.

--
History teaches us that no other cause has brought more death than the word of god. -- Giulian Buzila

si...@simonmason.karoo.co.uk

Feb 14, 2017, 1:14:53 PM2/14/17
On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 6:12:58 PM UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

> >> No, I wish to buy his pet.
> >
> > I TOLD YOU ALL THIS LAST WEEK - YOU WILL HAVE TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR.
>
> I thought someone might know something you didn't.

I only know who is in 192.com

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 14, 2017, 1:32:58 PM2/14/17
Chloe?
(Forgive spelling)

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 14, 2017, 2:09:53 PM2/14/17
So is it still there? I cannot see a link.

--
Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few weeks of captivity, they can train humans to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them fish?

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 14, 2017, 2:27:23 PM2/14/17
Courtesy of your Local Internet God.
https://www.freeelectoralroll.com/default.aspx
Be very careful Mr Hucker.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 14, 2017, 3:17:52 PM2/14/17
It wants a name. If I leave the name blank, it asks for either a name, or a postcode and house number, which I assume would have to go into the name fields, as there's no space for a postcode. That doesn't work either.

--
What has got two legs and bleeds?
Half a dog!

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 14, 2017, 3:19:07 PM2/14/17
No, Sky.

--
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 14, 2017, 3:20:33 PM2/14/17
There's a London Road in Glasgow. Odd, as most roads are name by the next town.

--
Why do sailors have tattoos on their backs?
So their shipmates will have something to read.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 14, 2017, 3:45:47 PM2/14/17
So go see him after he has got home from something called Work.
There is no sane way he is going to give Chloe up, but you did.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 14, 2017, 3:51:37 PM2/14/17
Ahhh.
The one that was sat behind you on the pic.
Forget my Chloe remarks.
If I had had a dog for 5 years I would never sell that dog back.
Forget it Mr Hucker and move on.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 14, 2017, 4:17:41 PM2/14/17
Sky has made her or his a home. You would be very selfish to take the bird
back.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 14, 2017, 4:18:45 PM2/14/17
Possibly. He's the friendly green one.

> Forget my Chloe remarks.

Chloe was a baby African Grey that was born here. I know where she lives, and almost got her back as the new owner had problems.

> If I had had a dog for 5 years I would never sell that dog back.

Neither would I.

> Forget it Mr Hucker and move on.

Yes I realise he'll probably say no, but he's a poor Glaswegian and might need the money. If I offer double what he paid....

--
Disk Full - Press F1 to belch.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 14, 2017, 4:19:33 PM2/14/17
I think he's unemployed. I'm sure he was when I sold him Sky.

> There is no sane way he is going to give Chloe up, but you did.

Because I was extremely ill.

--
I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature. She said I would like to come back as a cow. I said you're obviously not listening.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 14, 2017, 4:21:52 PM2/14/17
Sky will remember me and will appreciate being moved out of a flat in Glasgow.

--
A young blonde girl goes to the doctor for a physical. The doctor puts his stethoscope up to the girl's chest and says, "Big breaths."
The girl replies, "Yeth and I'm not even thickthteen."

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 14, 2017, 4:25:27 PM2/14/17
Probably not, but I have to try.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 14, 2017, 4:44:24 PM2/14/17
So a dole artist can afford to buy a parrot?

>> There is no sane way he is going to give Chloe up, but you did.
>
> Because I was extremely ill.

Nar.
You just worked out that the dole, disability and your dad would pay you
more than you working.
Yet another fuck up.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 14, 2017, 4:48:12 PM2/14/17
You really don't get it.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 14, 2017, 4:51:29 PM2/14/17
But you expect some bloke to do that.

>> Forget it Mr Hucker and move on.
>
> Yes I realise he'll probably say no, but he's a poor Glaswegian and
> might need the money. If I offer double what he paid....

Then shame on you.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 14, 2017, 4:57:57 PM2/14/17
I was only guessing, he could be a binman.

>>> There is no sane way he is going to give Chloe up, but you did.
>>
>> Because I was extremely ill.
>
> Nar.
> You just worked out that the dole, disability and your dad would pay you
> more than you working.
> Yet another fuck up.

There is no way I would have given up my pets unless I was seriously ill.

--
A blue whale's heart is roughly the size of a VW Beetle, and its aorta is large enough for a human to crawl through.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 14, 2017, 4:58:25 PM2/14/17
Birds like larger spaces. He may be in a small cage and only let out now and then.

--
In the UK, 17% of employees are health and safety officers.
Say NO! to health and safety in the workplace, before there are no real workers left!

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 14, 2017, 4:58:59 PM2/14/17
I reckon on a 5% chance if I offer double money. I have to try.

>>> Forget it Mr Hucker and move on.
>>
>> Yes I realise he'll probably say no, but he's a poor Glaswegian and
>> might need the money. If I offer double what he paid....
>
> Then shame on you.

Why?

--
Paddy is said to be shocked at finding out all his cows have Bluetongue.
"Be Jeysus!" he said, "I didn't even know they had mobile phones!"

si...@simonmason.karoo.co.uk

Feb 15, 2017, 2:56:16 AM2/15/17
On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 8:20:33 PM UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

> There's a London Road in Glasgow. Odd, as most roads are name by the next town.

It does get to London eventually though.

MM

Feb 15, 2017, 5:43:03 AM2/15/17
On Tue, 14 Feb 2017 20:20:24 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
<imv...@somewear.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Feb 2017 12:28:15 -0000, MM <kyli...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 17:28:38 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
>> <imv...@somewear.com> wrote:

>>> Well obviously, which is why I just mentioned Glasgow, incase there is a similar version for up here.
>>
>> Might be the same street, even. A very long street, like Watling
>> Street.
>
>There's a London Road in Glasgow. Odd, as most roads are name by the next town.

What if it's a cul-de-sac?

MM

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 15, 2017, 4:25:16 PM2/15/17
It'll change name 50 times before it does though. And back in the days when it didn't, that was a bloody long trek!

--
You keep believing, I'll keep evolving

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 15, 2017, 4:27:56 PM2/15/17
Most roads named by a town are named by the next town. God you're dense.

--
A young girl had not been feeling well and went to her family doctor. "Young lady," the doctor began, "you're pregnant."
"But that can't be. The only men I've been with are nudists, and in our colony we practice sex only with our eyes."

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 15, 2017, 4:30:56 PM2/15/17

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 15, 2017, 4:30:56 PM2/15/17

MM

Feb 16, 2017, 6:04:50 AM2/16/17
On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 21:27:46 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
<imv...@somewear.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 10:43:03 -0000, MM <kyli...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 14 Feb 2017 20:20:24 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
>> <imv...@somewear.com> wrote:

>>> There's a London Road in Glasgow. Odd, as most roads are name by the next town.
>>
>> What if it's a cul-de-sac?
>
>Most roads named by a town are named by the next town. God you're dense.

But a cul-de-sac doesn't have a "next" town, does it? It doesn't lead
anywhere, except the end of itself. You'd make more sense if you said
that in the case of a cul-de-sac it ought to be named by the
*previous* town.

MM

MM

Feb 16, 2017, 6:05:26 AM2/16/17
On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 21:30:45 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
<imv...@somewear.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 10:43:03 -0000, MM <kyli...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 14 Feb 2017 20:20:24 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
>> <imv...@somewear.com> wrote:

>>> There's a London Road in Glasgow. Odd, as most roads are name by the next town.
>>
>> What if it's a cul-de-sac?
>
>Most roads named by a town are named by the next town. God you're dense.

MM

Feb 16, 2017, 6:05:37 AM2/16/17
<imv...@somewear.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 10:43:03 -0000, MM <kyli...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 14 Feb 2017 20:20:24 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
>> <imv...@somewear.com> wrote:

>>> There's a London Road in Glasgow. Odd, as most roads are name by the next town.
>>
>> What if it's a cul-de-sac?
>
>Most roads named by a town are named by the next town. God you're dense.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 16, 2017, 4:43:15 PM2/16/17
Jesus fucking Christ. I'll try once more. Of the roads (and only those) which have the name of another town in them, they are usually the nearest town in that direction.

--
Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period.

si...@simonmason.karoo.co.uk

Feb 17, 2017, 1:22:53 AM2/17/17
On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 9:43:15 PM UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

> Jesus fucking Christ. I'll try once more. Of the roads (and only those) which have the name of another town in them, they are usually the nearest town in that direction.

There are lots of "Little Londons" around here.

https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1015307

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 17, 2017, 3:43:36 PM2/17/17
The in Glasgow that should read "Wee London road".

--
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 17, 2017, 5:00:43 PM2/17/17
That is utter stupid shit. Just about right for you.
Round here there is a London Road, London is 250 miles away in that
direction.
There is a Blackpool road, there is at least one other town that is closer
than Blackpool in that direction.
In Blackpool there is a Preston New Road and a Preston Old Road , there are
other towns which are closer, in that direction.
What a bellend you really are Mr Hucker.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 17, 2017, 5:23:53 PM2/17/17
Then your council must be even stupider than mine.

--
In 1272, the Arabic Muslims invented the condom, using a goat's lower intestine.
In 1873, the British refined the idea by taking the intestine out of the goat first.

si...@simonmason.karoo.co.uk

Feb 18, 2017, 1:31:03 AM2/18/17
We have a Beverley Low Road that goes through Hessle, Anlaby and Willerby and another one that is called Beverley High Road that is in both KHCC + ERYCC.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 18, 2017, 12:41:15 PM2/18/17
What annoys me is roads that are almost the same, like Beechwood and Birchwood.

--
Walking on your hands is simply chickening out in the middle of a cartwheel.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 18, 2017, 2:12:57 PM2/18/17
Blackpool is not my council, Preston is not my council.

>> We have a Beverley Low Road that goes through Hessle, Anlaby and
>> Willerby and another one that is called Beverley High Road that is
>> in both KHCC + ERYCC.
>
> What annoys me is roads that are almost the same, like Beechwood and
> Birchwood.

Yes, it must be difficult for you to understand the spelling.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 18, 2017, 2:18:52 PM2/18/17
Funny how your address contains "Preston".

>>> We have a Beverley Low Road that goes through Hessle, Anlaby and
>>> Willerby and another one that is called Beverley High Road that is
>>> in both KHCC + ERYCC.
>>
>> What annoys me is roads that are almost the same, like Beechwood and
>> Birchwood.
>
> Yes, it must be difficult for you to understand the spelling.

It's easy enough for anyone to mistake one for the other.

--
Next time you wave at me, use more than one finger please.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 18, 2017, 3:07:12 PM2/18/17
I do not pay my council tax to Preston Borough Council, this is as I do not
live in the Borough of Preston.

>>> What annoys me is roads that are almost the same, like Beechwood and
>>> Birchwood.
>>
>> Yes, it must be difficult for you to understand the spelling.
>
> It's easy enough for anyone to mistake one for the other.

No.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 18, 2017, 3:10:11 PM2/18/17
So Preston council does not include Preston?!

>>> Yes, it must be difficult for you to understand the spelling.
>>
>> It's easy enough for anyone to mistake one for the other.
>
> No.

Yes.

--
If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.