Re:Get a Fake HND or BTEC Fake Fake Fake

ray cook

Aug 16, 2009, 2:01:55 PM8/16/09
please can you do me a fake levle 3 (uefa B )certificate

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

sharon kandola

Sep 17, 2009, 6:50:29 AM9/17/09
Hi

If it is possible I would like an estimated cost for a;

HND in Business and finance from University of East London.
And if you could send me other details like, how long it would
take to produce and post

with great importance

Thank You

Sharon

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Christopher Anthony Cathro

Oct 2, 2009, 8:22:57 AM10/2/09
To whom it may concern. I would like to make it very clear that I,
Christopher A. Cathro (currently GWI) have in NO way, any association with
the Christopher Cathro named on this site.

As a word of friendly advice the easiest route is never the easiest route.

Christopher A. Cathro

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Vincent Frederick Swan

Nov 24, 2009, 6:19:25 AM11/24/09
I am a Mechanical Technician in the Oil and Gas, i started as fitter turner
back in 1969, i should have qualified in 1974 City and Guilds part 1 and 2,
so thats what i need
"City and Guild Mechanical engineering part 1 and part 11

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

stephen robertson

Dec 2, 2009, 12:48:26 PM12/2/09
hi need city and guilds part 2 and 3 electrical,can you do it and how mutch ,
thanks

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

jara

Dec 9, 2009, 4:32:24 AM12/9/09
can you send me a form of buchluer in communication engineering and tell me
how to get an original one and how much it costs

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

marie atha

Dec 14, 2009, 8:00:28 AM12/14/09
i need this certificate were do i get it from

thanks marie

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

marie atha

Dec 14, 2009, 8:00:38 AM12/14/09

marie atha

Dec 14, 2009, 8:00:49 AM12/14/09

Ivan Gregory

Jan 10, 2010, 4:29:46 AM1/10/10
Hi I am looking for this years NEBOSH Diploma in Health and Safety, it comes
with three parchments also. can you help?

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Ivan Gregory

Jan 10, 2010, 4:29:57 AM1/10/10

gary canavan

Feb 6, 2010, 12:27:51 PM2/6/10
Hello Ivan im also looking for a NEBOSH Cert did you have any succes?????????

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Anthony Allen

Feb 15, 2010, 12:30:48 PM2/15/10
I need a nebosh general health and safety certificate and the price before i
committ

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

amerdeep dhillon

Feb 21, 2010, 4:20:27 PM2/21/10
Hi, Could you get me prices on a HND Sports Science certificate? & A'Level
PE? ASAP..thanks.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

amerdeep dhillon

Feb 21, 2010, 4:25:52 PM2/21/10
Hi, could you get me a HND Sports Science certificate and A'Level PE...ASAP..
thanks.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Muhammad haseeb Khan

Feb 23, 2010, 10:25:50 AM2/23/10
I am Looking for A NEBOSH International general Certificate.Please give me
the cost estimation

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Keith Duerden

Mar 13, 2010, 3:30:30 AM3/13/10
Need a couple of city and guilds certificates can you help.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

lee kellett

Mar 20, 2010, 12:13:44 PM3/20/10
did u hav any joy as i to need this?? kell...@hotmail.com

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

George Robert Gibb

Mar 30, 2010, 11:18:03 AM3/30/10
Hi looking for an HNC in Electrical engineering from Inverness UHI Millenium
Institute.

From 1998 to 2000...could you give me a price and how long to deliver,
please?

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

kevin farrar

Apr 1, 2010, 9:31:45 AM4/1/10
hi could i purchase a fake degree cert in electrical engineering from leeds
uni
Regards kevin

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

keith humm

Apr 10, 2010, 9:48:58 AM4/10/10
hi can you get me a HND in farming and agriculture level3 from 2006 otley
collage thanks.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Lian Slayford

Apr 13, 2010, 11:29:06 AM4/13/10

Can you do me a BA in Archaeology from the University College London? this
is a UK university, not American.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

NoelMurphy

Apr 17, 2010, 6:14:56 PM4/17/10
Hi there looking for more information and price for a BA Management with
Marketing from Uni of Leed...

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

eli

May 10, 2010, 10:40:18 AM5/10/10
I have a copy of my scan, need more info on how to get it made

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Jane Robinson

May 27, 2010, 10:18:25 AM5/27/10

Bazooka Jones

Jun 4, 2010, 12:32:58 PM6/4/10
I had mine from there too but it was nothing like an original so i tried www.
elitediploma.com and for the fraction of the price it was spot on, the
quality of paper and print is exactly the same as my real one.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Bazooka Jones

Jun 4, 2010, 12:47:27 PM6/4/10
I tried Diplomaprintshop but turned out nothing like the original and they had the cheek to charge me £39.00 so i tried http://elitediploma.com and for only £10.00 i was amazed at the quality, it was the same weight paper and the print was also amazing, i couldnt tell the difference between my original and the fake, these guy are trully a godsend, they do all UK Universities, BTEC, City & Guilds, CELTA, TOEFL, NEBOSH in fact i dont think there is a certificate they dont do.

You'd be mad not to try http://elitediploma.com

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Sally Swift

Jun 10, 2010, 5:04:17 AM6/10/10
Just a word of warning about Elite Certificates. They are based in Burry
Port, West Wales SA16 0SZ and are run by a nasty man called Andrew Downes of
4 Llys Mair. I was very upset with the rubbish that they sent me (printed
on cheap copier paper!!!) so I called them on their help line 01554 832728.
This chap Andrew was very offensive and swore at me on the phone. So you get
what you pay for and I have just finished reporting this nasty scam to
Carmarthen Trading Standards. AVOID!!!

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

barbara

Jul 2, 2010, 9:23:51 AM7/2/10
I would like a price for Diploma in Person Centered Counselling from the
Open University

url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Bazooka Jones

Jul 5, 2010, 11:19:33 AM7/5/10
What drugs are you using Sally? Elite certificates stopped operating about a
year ago more the pity and as for this guy being offensive GET A GRIP.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

boroma

Jul 20, 2010, 8:10:12 AM7/20/10
Ayone interested in buying diploma, i would offer contacting this man
alt...@rambler.ru i just received diploma from him. And he is the man of the
word. I bought Bachelor in Business studies from him. contact him for
details, wont regret.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Sean O'Rourke

Aug 21, 2010, 1:37:26 PM8/21/10
Could you please advise me if you can supply a BTEC civil engineering
certificate,HNC certificate, NEBOSH Construction certification and CITB
plant operators certificates all with correct seals and signatures that will
pass verification.
If so can you supply me a cost for these and delivery lead in time to obtain
them a prompt delivery would be an advantage.

Regards Sean

url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

manojkumar

Aug 30, 2010, 5:44:10 AM8/30/10
hi i am manoj i want fake btech certificate plz give me his phone number and
my e mail id is speedg...@gmail.com

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Nigel Ellis

Sep 3, 2010, 6:01:53 AM9/3/10
Can you supply me with a HNC Cert. In Mechanical Engineering. Possibly from
a University in the Yorkshire area?

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

william.john davison

Sep 16, 2010, 8:45:29 AM9/16/10
COULD YOU PLEASE SUPPLY ME WITH SAID CERTIFICATE

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Paul Jackson

Sep 28, 2010, 3:49:38 AM9/28/10
Looking for HND mechanical/production engineering certificte; 1991 from
Newcastle College.
Can you help?

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Mr R Gilbey

Nov 7, 2010, 7:01:55 AM11/7/10
Good Day

i would like a price and delivery for a HND Certificate in Electrical
Engineering from South East Essex Technical college dated 1971.
I would also be greatful if you would email me a sample to approve.

Kind REGARDS

R Gilbey

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Nicholas Dixon

Nov 9, 2010, 11:45:27 AM11/9/10
Hi ya,

Could you please give me a price for an HND in Engineering from Anglia
Ruskin Uni between 2006 - 2008.

Kind regards. N.Dixon

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

sameena hussain

Nov 10, 2010, 12:21:50 PM11/10/10
I have lost my hnd certificate and my GNVQ Advance science .
can you help

url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

christy malia

Nov 23, 2010, 7:22:57 PM11/23/10
I would like to get a fake MSc Degree in Public Health and Health promotion
From Bangor University in WALES UK. two years course starting from January
2009 to June 2010.

University Webpage http://www.healthcare science bangor.ac.uk

please let me know if it is possible.

Christy Malia.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

christy malia

Nov 23, 2010, 7:47:27 PM11/23/10

David George Bryce

Nov 27, 2010, 4:42:33 AM11/27/10
I require a copy of the highest quality Nebosh General Certificate. Can you
supply and at what cost?

I look forward to hearing from you

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

carl charles sweeney

Nov 29, 2010, 5:14:16 PM11/29/10
Can you get me a fake ONC from Carlett Park technical college, Eastham,
Wirral. From 1980 - 1982 in Mechanical Engineering with all certificates.
When I did the qualification back in 1982 it was Tech 1, Tech 2, Tech 3
equivalent to ONC.

In 30 years I have tried to get the proof of the qualification with no
success through legitimate route, but I need these certificates and the
seals.

Can you do this asap for me? How much will this cost???

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

sam bloomer

Dec 9, 2010, 4:26:23 AM12/9/10
hi i am after btec in insalling plant and machinery and
5 gcse,s a to c from minsthorpe college

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

joanne deville

Dec 17, 2010, 6:20:55 AM12/17/10
Hi just failed my exam with the open university and dont have time to resit.

Do you do Diplomas in Legal Studies from the open university.

many thanks

billy

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

mystery man

Dec 26, 2010, 7:41:11 PM12/26/10
Hello, did you manage to get a fake cert, if so can you tell me if it was
any good, and refer me to the websiteyou purchased it off, thanks

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

mystery man

Dec 26, 2010, 7:45:07 PM12/26/10
hello I would like to purchase a certificate for an open university degree
in electrical and eletronic engineering, also possibly a neebosh

Coud you help please?

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

mystery man

Dec 26, 2010, 7:45:48 PM12/26/10
hello I would like to purchase a certificate for an open university degree
in electrical and eletronic engineering, also possibly a neebosh

Could you help please?

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

mystery man

Dec 26, 2010, 7:47:53 PM12/26/10
hello I would like to purchase a certificate for an open university degree
in electrical and electronic engineering, also possibly a neebosh

Non Of Your Business

Dec 27, 2010, 6:11:02 PM12/27/10
I am doing a google search as I am interested in purchasing an Edexcel A
level and O Level certificate with holograms. I received AABBB for my A
levels but they are not good enough and I do not have the time to retake
them.
Do you have any sample pictures of the Edexcel certificates?
Please get in touch to discuss it further.
Many thanks,
Seb

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Gary Williamson

Dec 31, 2010, 5:28:46 PM12/31/10
hello I would like to purchase a certificate for an open university degree
in Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), also a neebosh level 6

Could give me a price and estimated delivery

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

nick kennedy

Jan 10, 2011, 3:21:01 PM1/10/11
i need a fake, perfect quality HNC in aircraft engineering from yeovil
college. can anyone help

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

nick kennedy

Jan 11, 2011, 2:42:21 PM1/11/11
if possible i would like a price on a fake HNC in aircfaft engineering from
Yeovil college

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

meyo...@hotmail.com

Jul 15, 2012, 6:39:48 PM7/15/12
hello

meyo...@hotmail.com

Jul 15, 2012, 6:41:15 PM7/15/12
would it be possible for you to get me a fake degree in BEng (Hons) mechanical
engineering from Sheffield Hallam university, could you let me know what
the cost will be, and if it will have all the seals.signitures etc, could
you also advise on a quick turnaround time for this. willing to pay. would like to see preview first.

Kind Regards

graham...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2013, 12:56:19 PM2/7/13
Please inform me as to cost for hnd level 5 electrical engineering dated 1986 from loughton college of further education

hospit...@gmail.com

May 27, 2013, 3:26:07 PM5/27/13
On Thursday, December 13, 2007 11:23:46 AM UTC, janromth...@gmail.com wrote:
> Do You Need The Highest Quality Fake Degree or Document
> Our company is the largest supplier of novelty GCSE Certificates, A
> Levels, O Levels and Degrees in the world. Our novelty diplomas and
> transcripts and documents are produced from around the world. Our
> documents are designed to look exactly like the real thing including,
> paper, size, color and seals!
> www.thecorrectemplate.com
> 24co...@sbcglobal.net
> We offer the most realistic Fake Diplomas money can buy! We have Fake
> Transcripts, Fake College Degrees, Fake High School Diplomas, Fake
> University Degrees, Technical Certificates, and other Novelty
> Diplomas. We also have gold foil seals on our Fake Diplomas. We also
> offer custom diploma covers that have your school name on the front.
> Our fake transcripts are printed on professional security paper like
> most schools use.
> MORE SAMPLES THAN ANY OTHER SITE
> www.thecorrectemplate.com
> 24co...@sbcglobal.net
> Our goal is 100% SATISFACTION. All of our novelty diplomas and
> transcripts and documents are designed to look 100% authentic. We
> examine each novelty diploma & transcript before it is packaged for
> shipping.
> We Display Samples That You Can Really See
> www.thecorrectemplate.com
> 24co...@sbcglobal.net

Any chance i can get a btec certificate, could you email me a copy of what you can offer?

tpball...@googlemail.com

Sep 14, 2013, 8:52:53 AM9/14/13
Looking for a HND Certificate in Mechanical Engineering. All the trimmings etc. Inform me of costs, time etc. Thanks

tp ballard 711 @ googlemail dot com

benhan...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2013, 6:15:35 AM9/26/13
On Thursday, December 13, 2007 11:23:46 AM UTC, janromth...@gmail.com wrote:
> Do You Need The Highest Quality Fake Degree or Document Our company is the largest supplier of novelty GCSE Certificates, A Levels, O Levels and Degrees in the world. Our novelty diplomas and transcripts and documents are produced from around the world. Our documents are designed to look exactly like the real thing including, paper, size, color and seals!www.thecorrectemplate.com 24co...@sbcglobal.net We offer the most realistic Fake Diplomas money can buy! We have Fake Transcripts, Fake College Degrees, Fake High School Diplomas, Fake University Degrees, Technical Certificates, and other Novelty Diplomas. We also have gold foil seals on our Fake Diplomas. We also offer custom diploma covers that have your school name on the front. Our fake transcripts are printed on professional security paper like most schools use.MORE SAMPLES THAN ANY OTHER SITE www.thecorrectemp...@sbcglobal.net Our goal is 100% SATISFACTION. All of our novelty diplomas and transcripts and documents are designed to look 100% authentic. We examine each novelty diploma & transcript before it is packaged for shipping.We Display Samples That You Can Really See www.thecorrectemp...@sbcglobal.net

Could you send me the link to the degree page as I cant fing this on your site. Im after a business degree from Sheffield Hallam Uni

Cheers

pabl...@googlemail.com

Oct 11, 2013, 9:29:58 AM10/11/13
Hi

pabl...@googlemail.com

Oct 11, 2013, 9:32:36 AM10/11/13
Hi im after a btec level 5 hnc in engineering operations, could you email me back with a price please.

thanx

dblakeb...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2013, 7:50:19 AM10/31/13
I need a btec OND in construction from Workington college from 1992

dre...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2013, 2:00:58 PM11/11/13
I need a HNC Civil Engineering certificate from Bridgend college 2001. I would like a price please.

garyg...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2013, 5:14:47 AM11/13/13
Hi I need a fake nebosh general certificate. Perfect quality. Can you please get back to me with a price

dblakeb...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2013, 3:08:18 AM11/28/13
On Thursday, October 31, 2013 2:50:19 PM UTC+3, dblakeb...@gmail.com wrote:
> I need a btec OND in construction from Workington college from 1992

please can you give me a price for the above certificate good quality please

owens...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2014, 6:20:15 PM1/12/14
Hey whats the price for a HNC in electrical engineering from gateshead college best quality possible?

jray...@googlemail.com

Feb 21, 2014, 6:54:24 AM2/21/14
How much for a fake hnd certifiable from Wigan and Leigh college, thanks

jray...@googlemail.com

Feb 21, 2014, 6:54:37 AM2/21/14

jray...@googlemail.com

Feb 21, 2014, 6:54:43 AM2/21/14

karunar...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2014, 7:42:17 AM3/12/14
On Thursday, December 13, 2007 4:53:46 PM UTC+5:30, janromth...@gmail.com wrote:
> Do You Need The Highest Quality Fake Degree or Document
> Our company is the largest supplier of novelty GCSE Certificates, A
> Levels, O Levels and Degrees in the world. Our novelty diplomas and
> transcripts and documents are produced from around the world. Our
> documents are designed to look exactly like the real thing including,
> paper, size, color and seals!
> www.thecorrectemplate.com
> 24co...@sbcglobal.net
> We offer the most realistic Fake Diplomas money can buy! We have Fake
> Transcripts, Fake College Degrees, Fake High School Diplomas, Fake
> University Degrees, Technical Certificates, and other Novelty
> Diplomas. We also have gold foil seals on our Fake Diplomas. We also
> offer custom diploma covers that have your school name on the front.
> Our fake transcripts are printed on professional security paper like
> most schools use.
> MORE SAMPLES THAN ANY OTHER SITE
> www.thecorrectemplate.com
> 24co...@sbcglobal.net
> Our goal is 100% SATISFACTION. All of our novelty diplomas and
> transcripts and documents are designed to look 100% authentic. We
> examine each novelty diploma & transcript before it is packaged for
> shipping.
> We Display Samples That You Can Really See
> www.thecorrectemplate.com
> 24co...@sbcglobal.net

hire...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2014, 6:43:00 AM3/21/14
I urgently require a BTEC National Diploma Cert for 1995. Can you help?

mdal...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2014, 8:30:48 PM3/26/14
Hi can you get me a bsc insports science . Thanks

ken24...@googlemail.com

Apr 24, 2014, 3:32:32 PM4/24/14
Hi Do you do an electrical or Mechanical engineering degree that looks as one from sheffield Hallam in the 80,s

Thanks

Ken

charlie...@hotmail.co.uk

Jun 5, 2014, 3:59:38 PM6/5/14

amarda...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2014, 7:46:42 AM7/3/14

I DIPLOMA HOLDER IN CIVIL I NEED B TECH AND MBA PLEASE SEND ME QUOTE

amarda...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2014, 7:48:48 AM7/3/14
i am diploma holder in civil i want b tech and mba please send me a quote on abis...@gmail.com

dezz...@hotmail.co.uk

Jul 18, 2014, 5:52:55 PM7/18/14
On Thursday, 13 December 2007 11:23:46 UTC, janromth...@gmail.com wrote:
> Do You Need The Highest Quality Fake Degree or Document
> Our company is the largest supplier of novelty GCSE Certificates, A
> Levels, O Levels and Degrees in the world. Our novelty diplomas and
> transcripts and documents are produced from around the world. Our
> documents are designed to look exactly like the real thing including,
> paper, size, color and seals!
> www.thecorrectemplate.com
> 24co...@sbcglobal.net
> We offer the most realistic Fake Diplomas money can buy! We have Fake
> Transcripts, Fake College Degrees, Fake High School Diplomas, Fake
> University Degrees, Technical Certificates, and other Novelty

1)I need a nebosh health and safety diploma.
2)I need a degree in construction management a Bsc( hons).
the dates should be from 2007-2011 at the Leeds MET with transcripts and on the security paper.

Can you get me a quote, and get bac to me on dezz...@hotmail.co.uk

alans...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2014, 2:31:31 PM8/7/14
I would like a NEBSH General Certificate

alans...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2014, 2:35:41 PM8/7/14
Alan Jack I would like to the cost of a Nebosh General Certificate

mikejim...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2014, 10:20:15 AM8/11/14
On Thursday, December 13, 2007 3:23:46 AM UTC-8, janromth...@gmail.com wrote:
> Do You Need The Highest Quality Fake Degree or Document
> Our company is the largest supplier of novelty GCSE Certificates, A
> Levels, O Levels and Degrees in the world. Our novelty diplomas and
> transcripts and documents are produced from around the world. Our
> documents are designed to look exactly like the real thing including,
> paper, size, color and seals!
> www.thecorrectemplate.com
> 24co...@sbcglobal.net
> We offer the most realistic Fake Diplomas money can buy! We have Fake
> Transcripts, Fake College Degrees, Fake High School Diplomas, Fake
> University Degrees, Technical Certificates, and other Novelty
> Diplomas. We also have gold foil seals on our Fake Diplomas. We also
> offer custom diploma covers that have your school name on the front.
> Our fake transcripts are printed on professional security paper like
> most schools use.
> MORE SAMPLES THAN ANY OTHER SITE
> www.thecorrectemplate.com
> 24co...@sbcglobal.net
> Our goal is 100% SATISFACTION. All of our novelty diplomas and
> transcripts and documents are designed to look 100% authentic. We
> examine each novelty diploma & transcript before it is packaged for
> shipping.
> We Display Samples That You Can Really See
> www.thecorrectemplate.com
> 24co...@sbcglobal.net

Can you do an osha 500 cert?

irwin...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2014, 11:53:15 AM8/24/14
Hi
I'am looking for a novelty nebosh construction certificate can you give costs please

fredri...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2014, 5:46:49 AM9/11/14
Hi

Please let me know how much a Counseling Diploma level 4 will cost me?

Many thanks.

Best wishes.

milanb...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2014, 1:29:27 PM10/24/14
On Tuesday, October 7, 2008 6:55:10 PM UTC+5:30, Terry Ward wrote:
> Need a Nebosh general Safety and Health Certificate
>
> url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

i want a Nebosh general safety and Helth Certificate

cliff...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2015, 10:22:36 AM1/29/15
could you do aircraft engineering certificates and if so how much thanks

aazee...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2015, 5:07:25 AM2/26/15
I want a Higher diploma in computing

navan...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2015, 7:32:01 AM3/23/15
u gt nebosh

gver...@gmail.com

May 21, 2015, 3:12:21 AM5/21/15
Any links for the nebosh diploma
Message has been deleted

chris lawton

Jun 11, 2008, 8:10:59 AM6/11/08
Hi

If it is possible I would like an estimated cost for a;

HND from Wolverton Tech' college and an MBA from Oldham University..

Cheers

Chris

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

chris smith

Jun 16, 2008, 8:52:29 AM6/16/08

chris smith

Jun 16, 2008, 8:52:37 AM6/16/08

chris smith

Jun 16, 2008, 8:52:41 AM6/16/08

Jennifer Harbin

Jun 17, 2008, 2:26:18 PM6/17/08
I need an American College degree preferrablly from California.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

john mills

Jun 20, 2008, 12:09:01 PM6/20/08
hi could you give me a price for btec certifacate newtownards technical
college.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Guido Kaareko

Oct 2, 2008, 2:56:45 AM10/2/08
would like fake documents,

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Terry Ward

Oct 7, 2008, 9:25:10 AM10/7/08

Omar Rachyal

Oct 12, 2008, 5:27:12 PM10/12/08
Hi
I want know how much would it cost to get a business degree certificate and
HND business from thames valley unversity, and cost each GCSE certificate.

Thanks
PS could you get back to me ASAP.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

kuldeep Tej

Oct 27, 2008, 11:42:34 AM10/27/08
would it be possible for you to get me a fake degree in electrical
engineering from Sheffield and Hallam university, could you let me know what
the cost will be, and if it will have all the seals.signitures etc, could
you also advise on a quick turnaround time for this.

Kind Regards

Kuldeep Tej

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Steven Davies

Feb 2, 2009, 1:41:20 AM2/2/09
Could you tell me if I can get a fake HND in Marine engineering from
tyneside college.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

Robert McKeown

Feb 5, 2009, 1:31:39 PM2/5/09
Any luck with the certificate as Im looking to buy one too.

Rob

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx

It is loading more messages.