Dieu a-t-il créé le mal ?

1 view

La mouette

Oct 1, 2009, 3:41:39 PM10/1/09

La mouette

Oct 1, 2009, 4:00:31 PM10/1/09

"La mouette" <sea...@lamouettetchekoviennemaisnonmoinsrieuse.fr> a �crit
dans le message de news: 4ac505ef$0$969$ba4a...@news.orange.fr...

This link should work :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xanrly_albert-einstein-dieu-a-t-il-cree-le_webcam?embed=1

Message has been deleted

La mouette

Oct 2, 2009, 11:53:59 AM10/2/09

"RatBag" <rat...@rocketmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
7ikkaqF...@mid.individual.net...
> blankie wrote:
>> The other link worked, too, but it was all in Foreign, so I couldn't tell
>> what it was all about.
>>
>> It looked like the French equivalent of the "Come into teaching - it's
>> all really quite marvellous" ads that we get in the UK.
>>
>> Why isn't the French YouTube called VousTube or TuTube?
>
> A rather intelligent young man was explaining to the teacher that cold was
> not an entity in itself, but the absence of heat (scientifically true).
> Therefore it was reasonable to think that Evil was not an entity, but only
> the absence of Good, and so God might exist after all because in this
> scenario God did not create Evil. This is just a rough idea of what was
> going on, not a translation.

Thank you Liz. And darkness does not exist either, it is the absence of
light. Therefore Evil is the absence of the love of God in a human heart.

La mouette

Oct 2, 2009, 11:57:25 AM10/2/09

"blankie" <bla...@frayed.edges> a �crit dans le message de news:
7ikhqlF...@mid.individual.net...
> The other link worked, too, but it was all in Foreign, so I couldn't tell
> what it was all about.

All in Foreign, yes, sorry, but I thought images would help, together with
your GCSE French or German!

> It looked like the French equivalent of the "Come into teaching - it's all
> really quite marvellous" ads that we get in the UK.

We don't have this kind of equivalent over here.

> Why isn't the French YouTube called VousTube or TuTube?

Aha! I haven't figured out what YouTube means in the first place.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

La mouette

Oct 2, 2009, 2:24:52 PM10/2/09

"Sheel" <m...@topsecret.co.uk> a �crit dans le message de news:
c7gcc5h6kcbvlnnmh...@4ax.com...
> La mouette burbled:

>>"blankie" <bla...@frayed.edges> a �crit dans le message de news:
>>7ikhqlF...@mid.individual.net...
>
>>> The other link worked, too, but it was all in Foreign, so I couldn't
>>> tell
>>> what it was all about.
>>

>>All in Foreign, yes, sorry, but I thought images would help, together with
>>your GCSE French or German!
>
> Greebs is too ancient to have done GCSEs.

And you as well also ?

La mouette

Oct 2, 2009, 2:34:30 PM10/2/09

"blankie" <bla...@frayed.edges> a �crit dans le message de news:
7impceF...@mid.individual.net...

> La mouette wrote:
>>
>> Thank you Liz. And darkness does not exist either, it is the absence of
>> light.
> No, no, no! You've got that all wrong! Light is the absence of darkness!
> Darkness would be in most places were it not for light sources excluding
> that darkness and giving visibility to things.

Well, I am not the one who got it all wrong then, but the young Albert
Einstein.

> > Therefore Evil is the absence of the love of God in a human heart.
> >

> Wouldn't you also consider that Love is the absence of Evil?

No, because it is a negative definition!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Scatterbunny

Oct 2, 2009, 3:30:09 PM10/2/09
La mouette ecritied:

> > Wouldn't you also consider that Love is the absence of Evil?
>
> No, because it is a negative definition!

I'll check this out with the Infallible One on Wednesday, as I'm goin
to be at a papal audience the day before I get received back into the
CofE... Don't you just love the glorious chaos of yer rabit chaplin's
spritule pligrimage? :-)

>..<
( ' )
' '

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

La mouette

Oct 2, 2009, 3:44:57 PM10/2/09

"blankie" <bla...@frayed.edges> a �crit dans le message de news:
7in2qdF...@mid.individual.net...

> La mouette wrote:
>>> No, no, no! You've got that all wrong! Light is the absence of darkness!
>>> Darkness would be in most places were it not for light sources excluding
>>> that darkness and giving visibility to things.
>>
>> Well, I am not the one who got it all wrong then, but the young Albert
>> Einstein.
>
> Einstein? What does he know?
>
> I used to know his brother, Frank.

>>> Wouldn't you also consider that Love is the absence of Evil?
>>
>> No, because it is a negative definition!
>
> They were bothe negative definitions, surely?

Yes but ! To define Love in that way is being very insensitive.

La mouette

Oct 2, 2009, 3:46:13 PM10/2/09

"Scatterbunny" <rabbi...@googlemail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
66919c53-15cc-41a1...@b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com...

> La mouette ecritied:
>
>> > Wouldn't you also consider that Love is the absence of Evil?
>>
>> No, because it is a negative definition!
>
> I'll check this out with the Infallible One on Wednesday, as I'm goin
> to be at a papal audience

!! how grand !

the day before I get received back into the
> CofE... Don't you just love the glorious chaos of yer rabit chaplin's
> spritule pligrimage? :-)

Eh eh ! very good indeed.

La mouette

Oct 2, 2009, 3:50:13 PM10/2/09

"blankie" <bla...@frayed.edges> a �crit dans le message de news:
7in2l9F...@mid.individual.net...
> Sheel wrote:
>> La mouette burbled:

>>> "blankie" <bla...@frayed.edges> a �crit dans le message de news:
>>> 7ikhqlF...@mid.individual.net...

>>> All in Foreign, yes, sorry, but I thought images would help, together
>>> with your GCSE French or German!
>>
>> Greebs is too ancient to have done GCSEs.
>
> But that was Blankie. And anyway, I think there are rather a lot of us
> here from the pre-GCSE era.

I only know this era because I arrived at the GCSE time in the UK. The
French GCSE syllabus bored the teachers to death (well me particularly), not
to mention the pupils.

Heglog

Oct 2, 2009, 3:57:09 PM10/2/09
blankie warbled...

> But that was Blankie. And anyway, I think there are rather a lot of us
> here from the pre-GCSE era.

Yus. Not many whippersnappers in these 'ere halls.

--
Heglog.
_\/\|/_

Heglog

Oct 2, 2009, 4:04:37 PM10/2/09
blankie warbled...
> But that was Blankie. And anyway, I think there are rather a lot of us
> here from the pre-GCSE era.

3 tips for those reaching their twilight years:
1) Never pass a toilet,
2) Never waste a stiffy,
3) Never trust a fart.

Dennis@fake

Oct 3, 2009, 8:56:14 AM10/3/09

How true !

Message has been deleted

Heglog

Oct 3, 2009, 4:56:03 PM10/3/09
blankie warbled...
> What's all this "=?utf-8?Q?Dieu_a-t-il_cr=C3=A9=C3=A9_le_mal_?=" crap,
> anyway?

Don't ask me. The seagull started it.