Put the links to your channels here!

vGoldieHD

Jun 12, 2012, 2:57:29 AM6/12/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, just want to give you all a chance to get more views by putting the links to your channels, heres mine b(you can also add me if you like or even subscribe, thanks)
http://www.youtube.com/user/vGoldieHD

MorphManVlogs

Jun 12, 2012, 6:22:40 AM6/12/12
to UK YouTube Creator Club
Hello some of you already no me, i do vlogging now. Been up for 2
weeks and more now and if you want to check my channel out here it is
http://www.youtube.com/morphmanvlogs and also please check out my
friends channel http://www.youtube.com/Mspiderman87.

When i get more known i'll start warming and spicing the channel up
allot more doing dance that i fail at in public.
Even interviewing the public or getting them to join in with me.
I want to be as entertaining as i can later on in the year so help me
to grow the confidence that i need.

If i do this then i also want other youtubers to join in eventually
too, i'll probably go to london or something.
I currently have 20 subscribers and let's grow the community on my
channel together and when it happens i'll also be there to help grow
yours too.

Alice Boyd

Jun 12, 2012, 8:05:52 AM6/12/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Luke Goldsmith

Jun 12, 2012, 11:09:03 AM6/12/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Old Flads

Jun 12, 2012, 3:04:59 PM6/12/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys!

Good Luck Everyone!!

Cheers

Olly

Luke Goldsmith

Jun 12, 2012, 3:25:49 PM6/12/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Good luck to you to bro :)

Dafz Thomas

Jun 12, 2012, 5:12:53 PM6/12/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Ben Taylor

Jun 14, 2012, 2:11:15 PM6/14/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Conor Byrne

Jun 14, 2012, 3:57:53 PM6/14/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ch3ckyman?feature=mhee :D

unboxingveteran

Jun 14, 2012, 4:15:51 PM6/14/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/UnboxingVeteran?feature=mhee

The All Gaming Blog

Jun 14, 2012, 4:38:21 PM6/14/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

SheepN'Dane

Jun 14, 2012, 7:23:26 PM6/14/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
We finally achieved our goal of partnership! Went much faster than we originally thought, so we are surprised!
Thanks to all who made this happen, and we will continue to fill You out with gaming content forever :)
Ohh and this is our first post here xD Hello everyone!

Our channel is http://youtube.com/sheepndane
Of course only if anyone feels like watching :)

SHAFTEDgaming

Jun 15, 2012, 5:32:01 AM6/15/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

KolonelKlip

Jun 15, 2012, 11:00:16 AM6/15/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

iTurtle

Jun 15, 2012, 11:48:01 AM6/15/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Here is my channel I post gaming videos!     http://www.youtube.com/user/iiTurtl

Petrus Roy

Jun 15, 2012, 12:40:13 PM6/15/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
sub my channel, please http://youtube.com/petrusroys
i'll sub back!

Luke Goldsmith

Jun 15, 2012, 12:43:18 PM6/15/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Petrus Roy

Jun 15, 2012, 12:52:28 PM6/15/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
yeah, thanks buddy.. i've too

Aaron Gerrity

Jun 15, 2012, 1:01:34 PM6/15/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Message has been deleted

TheDjax

Jun 16, 2012, 1:33:49 PM6/16/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/DjaxVD?feature=mhee

Hey guys, I'm Djax!

I make gameplay videos/commentaries!

Would be very appreciative of any help, likes, subs or comments people would like to throw my way!

Also, always looking for people to star in, or even collab with, in my videos!

Cheers all!

-Djax

Aidan Fenney

Jun 17, 2012, 8:39:33 PM6/17/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys I Don't Have Any Solid Thing On Which I'm Going To Post On My Channel I Just Need Some Better Equipment, Anyway Check Out My Channel www.youtube.com/user/FenneyAidan

MrDeathWilliam

Jun 17, 2012, 10:39:37 PM6/17/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Alec Doran-Twyford

Jun 18, 2012, 1:16:05 PM6/18/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Current got two but a third is in being set up

Gaming and Temporary Main: https://www.youtube.com/user/alecgame1

Vloging Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/alecdorantwyford

PrinceOfCod123

Jun 19, 2012, 1:04:24 PM6/19/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Call Of Duty and Minecraft

+ We are Hiring Directors helping you grow!!!!

RTS

Jun 19, 2012, 2:23:37 PM6/19/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/RyanTheShortRTS?feature=mhee

Please check it out and subscribe.

crazyduckps3

Jun 19, 2012, 2:38:44 PM6/19/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

psxoopsandfails

Jun 19, 2012, 3:32:52 PM6/19/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

psxoopsandfails

Jun 19, 2012, 3:33:19 PM6/19/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Luke Goldsmith

Jun 19, 2012, 4:04:17 PM6/19/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Hi,im an editor of my channel but i havent yet edited my channel that much so ye...
http://www.youtube.com/user/vGoldieHD

mehmet bilgen

Jun 26, 2012, 2:52:11 PM6/26/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Luke Goldsmith

Jun 26, 2012, 2:59:00 PM6/26/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

FreeOfRoyalty

Jun 26, 2012, 3:13:55 PM6/26/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/freeofroyalty
Giving you only the best copyright-free content.

terrysDope Reilly

Jun 26, 2012, 6:01:04 PM6/26/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

My name is Terry Reilly from Ireland & my youTube channel content is comedy sketches with 3d character animation.

I have started on youTube about 2 months ago & really would love like the rest of you do this on more of a full time basis!
I am up for collaborations too & like doing silly stuff so let me know if you would be interested in doing funny sketches together?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TerrysDope

Kind regards,
Terry

MuddledMuppet

Jun 27, 2012, 11:22:08 AM6/27/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, MuddledMuppet here, my channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/muddledmuppet

you'll find ps3 gaming vids, which I'm hopefully delivering in a way that is entertaining to anyone who likes gaming.

I Will do 'sub for sub', but i'm far more interested in advice & feedback to help me improve my channle.

have a nice day!

Davis Nicky

Jun 27, 2012, 2:16:31 PM6/27/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Ellie Rose McKee

Jun 29, 2012, 9:11:57 PM6/29/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

MrCadaverr

Jun 29, 2012, 10:30:21 PM6/29/12
to UK YouTube Creator Club
http://www.youtube.com/user/mrcadaverr

if anyone has any advice they could give me on what i could do to
better the channel then by all means, please share :)

mostly gaming commentary but on the occasion some camera footage too
for a bit of a change.
also if you like then by all means sub but don't do it for numbers
alone.

Mr_C

FLASHYANIMATION

Jun 30, 2012, 10:00:35 AM6/30/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Here's mine, I'm an animator!

Interactive Reactive

Jun 30, 2012, 11:33:58 AM6/30/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
well done and very funny!

Mojobitty

Jul 2, 2012, 11:40:24 AM7/2/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

f1freak2727

Jul 2, 2012, 12:49:14 PM7/2/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Hi my names Luke and my channel is youtube.com/user/f1freak2727

BensTechTips

Jul 3, 2012, 2:56:42 AM7/3/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys! My channel is called BensTechTips, I post PC Hardware unboxings! http://www.youtube.com/benstechtips

Aaron Gerrity

Jul 3, 2012, 4:54:23 AM7/3/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Hey My channel is http://www.youtube.com/PikaPiAaron, I'm a 20 year old radio student etc.

I do vlogs currently but my channel is getting a revamp as of today, looking at doing sketches and more general comedy as well as vlogs.

If you have a look at my channel and leave feedback that'd be awesome, If you sub that'd be great :)

Thanks,

Aaron

ziamawesome

Jul 3, 2012, 8:42:11 AM7/3/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys:)
I'm gonna check out like all of your channels and I would appreciate it if you checked out ours, our names are Laura and Rachel, hi:)
We make vlogs, sometimes music videos and recently a lot of challenge videos.
Thanks!

james hayward

Jul 3, 2012, 10:54:15 AM7/3/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/jameshayward1992?feature=mhee

I have been vlogging for over a month now and talking about all different things from movies to tv and books and about some of the youtube gatherings that I have been to

terrysDope Reilly

Jul 3, 2012, 2:43:54 PM7/3/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Hi guys, I will check out all your channels over the nxt day or so.

To all the video bloggers, have u any tips for this as I am wanting to do this some on my channel and I feel I lack in confidence in this.
I would like to beagle to evetually be able to video blog live or at least in long parts! Any tips or best practises would be greatly appreciated!

Terrysdope

MrCadaverr

Jul 3, 2012, 2:54:59 PM7/3/12
to UK YouTube Creator Club
Hey TerrysDope

personally i think it's a good thing to have, i don't have much time
for them but i try to put some up.
i think it's a good idea though to have a simple but followable idea
to go along with and talk about and even small mistakes can be a good
thing.
after all, if you do videos you want everyone to be able to relate to
you and see your personality and what kind of person you are so i'd
say just be yourself and let everyone see and hear the real you.
and also even if you have to prep a little bit before hand, always try
and be as relaxed as you feel you can be, even on a serious or humerus
subject.
and also try to keep focused on the viewers and maybe each video at
the start try to find something people will relate to and like and
comment on so you can try to keep things generally on them kind of
subjects or area's for future videos.
maybe subjects of your own personal interest or something you might
have seen through the day thrown in there at some point, or even do it
once or twice a week to keep people informed on things and have a
random chinwag about something.
this could just be my personal thought but it could also come in handy
so i do hope it helps.

good luck man!

Mr_C

Skizle Carter

Jul 3, 2012, 7:57:23 PM7/3/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Rem Lkg

Jul 3, 2012, 8:11:26 PM7/3/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
hi everyone, check out my channel, its all about graffiti and Art but will have some parkour videos up soon  http://www.youtube.com/user/VBacount?feature=mhee

Cian Cusack

Jul 4, 2012, 6:53:19 AM7/4/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Luke Goldsmith

Jul 4, 2012, 7:32:54 AM7/4/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/vGoldieHD
Heres mine,i do software tutorials,minecraft videos and commentary and i am heading for partnership
I currently have 170 subscribers and im hoping to get more views/likes on videos
Thanks
Luke

Manic

Jul 4, 2012, 9:47:40 PM7/4/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
www.youtube.co.uk/user/DRxRAMPAG3

Gaming Channel Come check me out :)

illuminattix

Jul 4, 2012, 11:04:59 PM7/4/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
With gameplays in WOW, SWTOR, TERA and another videogames. Sub4sub!

terrysDope Reilly

Jul 5, 2012, 4:19:40 AM7/5/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Hi mr Cadaverr,

Thanks a lot for the video back. So be yourself, think of the viewers, don't be afraid of making mistakes, keep it simple and clear.
I am thinking that as long as it is a personal experience piece it is hard to go wrong with, the only problem is when it gets into opinions about others and how you get that across to an audience, possible satire works the best. The trick is not to be bitter about someone, something as it is relative to your experience only.. ?

I do understand it is ok to be annoyed at things that go on in the world but is it fair to blatantly knock others or deliberately diss others for another's gain in a straight up manner?

I think I would defiantly like to script some or most of my video blog and practises it a few times before I record, as u suggested!
What way did you prepare for your video blogs?

Regards,
Terry

MrCadaverr

Jul 5, 2012, 7:32:44 AM7/5/12
to UK YouTube Creator Club
hey again Terry.

personal experience are always a good thing to talk about because it
lets people understand you a little bit more and help them know what
you've done through your life but you have to be careful about which
subjects you go into sometimes.
like, if it's a bit too personal it can be a bit awkward to watch or
hard to talk about enough but at the same time it can always work well
too depending on your audience

straight out bashing someone or deliberately dissing people can be a
bit troublesome too, you can aim it at a specific type of person or
group but dropping names can sometimes cause uproar.
you can talk about someone without saying names or making it too
obvious but sometimes it's difficult because there's quite a thin line
you can cross and some people don't seem to take kindly to one person
talking ill about others.
knocking someones else s gain can also be troublesome unless of course
they have gained it in a very sly and wrong way and if you explain why
sometimes it's easy and safe to do so.
like i say, there's very thin lines when it comes to discussions about
privatizing subjects as well as most subjects, but you also can't be
too shy or scared to speak your mind if you really feel like you need
to talk about something.

my first vlog i did actually script down some notes and use them as a
guideline but i sometimes find it very hard to follow what i or others
write directly so instead i've now taken to thinking about a subject
and then using that as a guideline and if i run off onto a tangent i
always try to come back to the matter at hand.
each to their own though, some people would retake videos repeatedly
until it's perfect, others will just go with the flow.

Mr_C

IonizingMe

Jul 5, 2012, 6:38:55 PM7/5/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
I'm a new motorcycle vlogger, really keen to get myself noticed so here's a cheeky link: http://www.youtube.com/user/ionizingme?feature=guide  thanks in advance if you clickyclick and ta muchly even more if you sub ;)

RLsniper789

Jul 6, 2012, 6:50:48 PM7/6/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I'm an Lets Player who is just starting off, would really be grateful if people could watch my videos and give me tips :)  http://www.youtube.com/user/Rlsniper789/

terrysDope Reilly

Jul 6, 2012, 7:43:45 PM7/6/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Hi cadaver,

Thanks so much for your long reply of feedback, really appreciate it.
I like e idea of having a subject or topic in mind and just going with it, and it's ok to go off course too, it can be more entertaining how one thing can lead to another. But the important to get back on track and not talk complete rubbish for too long! Ha

I think making mistakes in your speech n going off topic makes interesting viewing and conveys more reality. I suppose the if what you say feels natural and honest, people will forgive if it's in one take or multiple take, because it could be a later thought or something u wanted to add in at another time.

I,m thinking I will try to say that this is my opinion and it is based on my personal experience somewhere in the video blog so that people can straight away know that it is in my humble opinion.

If I was to do a expose on a company, place or person, I think it would be best to not mention specifics but make a satire out of a typical situation that person, place or thing may be in.

Anyway, dude, thanks so much for your thoughts, tips and tricks on video blogging?

Kind regards,
Terry

aaronc009

Jul 7, 2012, 5:14:54 AM7/7/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Hey ! can you guys check out my channel   http://www.youtube.com/user/AaronC009?feature=mhee   if you subscribe i will subscribe back and i will like your videos and stuff :D i post mostly MINECRAFT i have a little series called the Minecraft Adventure :) i

cronus15

Jul 7, 2012, 11:17:58 AM7/7/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
hey im a game commentator i do minecraft mostly like lets plays mod reviews and soon survivals i do happy wheels and also soon some steam games
one is going to be fall out new vegas

rocko gaster

Jul 7, 2012, 12:01:05 PM7/7/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Old Flads

Jul 7, 2012, 12:17:58 PM7/7/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Im a gaming commentator with a unique style trying to build a winning channel. Come over, sub and then check all the things going on with the back2graw group!!

www.youtube.com/ollypantrey
tweet @OldFlads

rocko gaster

Jul 7, 2012, 1:44:05 PM7/7/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

CA Philbin

Jul 8, 2012, 8:32:26 AM7/8/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

:) sazzy spygirl (:

Jul 8, 2012, 1:57:14 PM7/8/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
cool, thanks

i do tutorials, n some funny vids in a few different languages

terrysDope Reilly

Jul 9, 2012, 1:20:27 PM7/9/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Hi Miss P,

I like your idea on your channel, keep it going! I always enjoy learning stuff and even though I work on computers all day I don't know as much as I would like about how they're built, networks etc.
This will be great for other non technical primary/ secondary school teachers aswell as the curious non tech heads!

Give me some feedback on my channel please too, I would appreciate it alot!

Kind regards,
Terry

Elkevon Sullivan

Jul 9, 2012, 6:02:51 PM7/9/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

karl howell

Jul 10, 2012, 11:07:33 AM7/10/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
www.youtube.com/user/monkeyfish01cake
Vlogs, gaming and strange drink's.
Plus there will be more gaming videos coming and some creations i have made on Fx software :D

:) sazzy spygirl (:

Jul 10, 2012, 2:48:40 PM7/10/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,
Sorry to disturb you but i just wanted to share something.
My brother, currently doing a filming course, has a channel where he puts the tasks that are set for him. The channel is called: zilzaalFilms
he has recently created a trailor which i find very interesting, it is called "The Last Kill"
I would really appreciate it if you could watch it as i extremely enjoyed it, and i'm sure my brother would extremely appreciate it as well.
Best regards,
Salma- sazzyspygirl

RedGamingTech

Jul 10, 2012, 7:08:28 PM7/10/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

aaronc009

Jul 10, 2012, 8:21:52 PM7/10/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
hewy guys i mostly play minecraft daily uploades giveaways go check it out :)  https://www.youtube.com/user/AaronC009?feature=mhee

2MenAndAMovie

Jul 11, 2012, 9:08:20 AM7/11/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

2MenAndAMovie

Jul 11, 2012, 9:09:37 AM7/11/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
www.youtube.com/2MenAndAMovie   we make movie reviews and vlogs about film and television please check it out thanks

2MenAndAMovie

Jul 11, 2012, 9:10:46 AM7/11/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
www.youtube.com/2MenAndAMovie  check us out thnaks
Message has been deleted

The Music Show

Jul 13, 2012, 6:06:20 PM7/13/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

UKSambo

Jul 14, 2012, 12:28:50 PM7/14/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
www.youtube.com/UKSambo, My Gaming Channel, get videos out daily!!!!! Plus You Get a free cookie, ON MINECRAFT MUAHAHAHA lo soz come and check it out tho :)

Futbols TwentyFour

Jul 14, 2012, 1:46:47 PM7/14/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Our channel about football -  http://www.youtube.com/user/Futbols24

visorak 2011

Jul 14, 2012, 2:17:28 PM7/14/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Can I remind you that this is the 'UK' creator club?

Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 10:46:47 -0700
From: in...@futbols24.net
To: uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

neil robinson

Jul 14, 2012, 4:02:44 PM7/14/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Second day of new channel, subscribe or reply if you like it !!! ;-)

Would love video response posted or your own Vid a day!

marceganblog

Jul 14, 2012, 5:38:47 PM7/14/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
http://youtube.com/marceganblog

Blog on my life, things that wind me up and current affairs. Sometimes NSFW and sometimes you may not like what I say. Couldn't do if everyone liked the same things though, really.

Thanks :)

The Music Show

Jul 15, 2012, 12:06:53 PM7/15/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

T4CKN1F3

Jul 15, 2012, 1:31:01 PM7/15/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
hey guys i just wanted to post my channel link, i make minecraft videos im up to episode 27 on my latest series  http://www.youtube.com/user/T4CKN1F3

T4CKN1F3

Jul 15, 2012, 1:32:10 PM7/15/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Here is my channel link, i make minecraft videos ( original i know) im up to episode 27 on my latest series please check it out here is my channel  http://www.youtube.com/user/T4CKN1F3

Luke Goldsmith

Jul 15, 2012, 1:37:16 PM7/15/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

I do minecraft tutorials/lets plays and im,looking for a partner to work with so that we can get further in youtube, if your willing, then add me on skype!: lukegoldie1998
And my youtube channel is
http://www.youtube.com/user/vGoldieHD
Please check it out, watch my videos, like them, comment and subscribe
Thanks
Luke (vGoldieHD)

On Jul 6, 2012 11:50 PM, "RLsniper789" <rlsni...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey, I'm an Lets Player who is just starting off, would really be grateful if people could watch my videos and give me tips :)  http://www.youtube.com/user/Rlsniper789/
Message has been deleted

Kieran Grey

Jul 16, 2012, 9:32:07 AM7/16/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

rocko gaster

Jul 16, 2012, 2:15:57 PM7/16/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

TurbulentJosh

Jul 16, 2012, 4:47:58 PM7/16/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys I am a youtube Gaming Commentator, reaching my 100th video mark. I use professional equipment and have been properly been doing youtube since January, My channel is very diverse ranging from the typical MW3 and Minecraft to Trials Evolution and horror games. I hope you look at my channel and subscribe .  http://www.youtube.com/user/TurbulentJosh

TvSugSean

Jul 20, 2012, 3:09:30 PM7/20/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Jake Britner

Jul 20, 2012, 3:13:40 PM7/20/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Check out my Minecraft Gaming Channel!

Hristo Atanasov

Jul 20, 2012, 4:23:57 PM7/20/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

karl howell

Jul 20, 2012, 5:15:24 PM7/20/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

Nikol Nikolova

Jul 21, 2012, 12:49:18 PM7/21/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
A new comedy youtuber Subscribe if you like us! <3

Horshbox

Jul 21, 2012, 7:01:31 PM7/21/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Feel silly for just making a tread about my channel, didn't see this one but I'll throw it up here as well.

 http://www.youtube.com/user/HorshboxProductions?feature=mhee we are called Horshbox Productions and we create short comedy sketches that hopefully make you laugh. There are some personal stuff on the channel as well that are much more serious but we mainly stick to comedy. We aim to bring out a new video every 2-3 so I hope you sub, thanks if you do.

Yassin Gabriel

Jul 22, 2012, 12:03:14 AM7/22/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com

MegaGamingGeeks

Jul 24, 2012, 5:32:57 PM7/24/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone me and my friend are a small gaming channel and we cover a wide range of games so I would much appreciate it if you had time to check out some of our videos, thanks in advance.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaGamingGeeks?feature=mhee

Thirdrepublic

Jul 24, 2012, 5:34:24 PM7/24/12
to uk-yt-cre...@googlegroups.com
My new channel;
Will be starting a travel Vlog very shortly. Will be updating often (except when i'm out of the country).
It is loading more messages.