Meeting to discuss camp

Martin

Nov 29, 2011, 5:24:55 PM11/29/11
to uk-hack-camp
Hey guys
We're organising a meeting to discuss the options for organising the camp next year.  We will probably do this monday (5th dec) as time is running out to sort things out.  Is this ok for everyone to come along?

Charles Yarnold

Nov 29, 2011, 5:26:01 PM11/29/11
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
dam, a week later and I could come. Can some one take minuets?

Sol

Anish Mohammed

Nov 29, 2011, 5:45:19 PM11/29/11
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
Will this be after 18:00 :)

Anish Mohammed
Twitter: anishmohammed
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/anishmohammed

Martin

Nov 29, 2011, 6:16:57 PM11/29/11
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com

Yeh, haven't got a time yet we were gonna see when ppl were about but it should be in the evening

Sam Cook

Nov 30, 2011, 8:55:05 AM11/30/11
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
should be able to make it

Gray Simpson

Nov 30, 2011, 9:33:51 AM11/30/11
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
..meeting where?

Sent from a Ferret Inc. server.

Martin

Dec 4, 2011, 7:26:18 AM12/4/11
to uk-hack-camp
OK, Meet is set for tomorrow night (5th dec) starting at about 7:30pm at the mason + taylor pub (51-55 bethnal green road, just down from shoreditch high street station) plz try to get there so we can sort some stuff out and hopefully get a venue booked reasonably soon

Spike (Chris Foote)

Dec 4, 2011, 8:16:08 AM12/4/11
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
So sorry!

I will not be able to make the meeting tomorrow evening but I am definably up=for helping with event!

Spike

Dominic Morrow

Dec 4, 2011, 8:37:09 AM12/4/11
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
I would have liked to make this meeting but don't live in London.

DM

Sent from my iPhone

Jonathan Broome

Dec 4, 2011, 8:40:28 AM12/4/11
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
Will the results be posted here?
I can't make the meeting either because I don't live in Britain.

Martin

Dec 4, 2011, 8:51:21 AM12/4/11
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
yes we will post any developments here

Gray Simpson

Dec 4, 2011, 2:37:17 PM12/4/11
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
Likewise. Scheduled IRC channel next time?

Sent from a Ferret Inc. server.

Jonty Wareing

Dec 5, 2011, 6:30:57 AM12/5/11
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Dec 04, 2011 at 07:37:17PM +0000, Gray Simpson wrote:
> Likewise. Scheduled IRC channel next time?

God no. Discussing wide-ranging things like this over IRC is an
exercise in frustration. Skype/G+ Hangout or somesuch may be an option,
but I'd have to be convinced it's worth the effort.

--jonty

Russ Garrett

Dec 5, 2011, 7:21:09 AM12/5/11
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
Let's make it 8pm. I finish work at 7 and I'm not sure I can hobble
over there in less than half an hour.

Russ

--
Russ Garrett
ru...@garrett.co.uk

Martin

Dec 5, 2011, 7:22:59 AM12/5/11
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
Sure, well I'll turn up about half 7 to make sure no one turns up and doesn't find anyone there, but we'll wait for you before we start