[SO1] Outbound programme / China

Saurabh Sinha

Feb 20, 2017, 4:36:14 AM2/20/17

This message is being sent to HoDs & Secretaries, Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment (FEBE)

This message is also being sent to all FEBE Heads of School, Vice-Deans and Head: Faculty Administration (HFA)

Dear Colleagues,

Some good news – out of over 1,000 students from what we understand; on short-notice, some 50 students had applied from FEBE, UJ; some 17 students have been selected. We understand that the total team size is between 200-250 students.

Thank you,

Saurabh