Cheap Price SEI Bunching Metal Cocktail Table Special Pomotions

admin

Jun 23, 2014, 7:52:00 AM6/23/14
to udhuh...@googlegroups.com
Get discount SEI Bunching Metal Cocktail Table sale now today, Best buy SEI Bunching Metal Cocktail Table by B000X0EB0W low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

SEI Bunching Metal Cocktail Table

Product By : B000X0EB0W
View larger
View larger
View larger
Black Bunch Metal Coffee / Cocktail Side Table

Forget the traditional approach to coffee tables. This unique cocktail table is designed for customization. By placing multiple tables together you can find the perfect combination for your home. The solid metal frame is constructed of square tube with flared feet. A lower shelf is recessed approximately 6" below the top creating a shadowbox effect that is perfect for books, potpourri, or collectables. The top and lower shelf are inset with two solid pieces of tempered glass while the frame is finished with brushed black paint. Use this contemporary table to express yourself by creating your own ideal combination.

Care

You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings and with continued care you should be able to enjoy them for many years to come. We recommend dusting with a soft dry cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaner. Do not leave spills unattended. Protect from heat and liquids. Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.

Assembly

Easy-to-follow instructions are included. This ready to assemble furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly, saving you the cost of factory assembly. In addition to saving you money, assembly is easy and requires only the use of everyday tools. Feel accomplished after you assemble this beautiful piece.

Details and Dimensions
  • 20" W x 20" D x 18.5" H
  • Lower shelf - 20" W x 20" D x 6.5" H
  • Floor to bottom shelf - 10" H
  • Distressed black finish
  • Designed to group multiple units together
  • Includes 1 table
  • Tempered glass top
  • Durable metal construction
  • Assembly required
  • Ships in 1 box
If you are searching SEI Bunching Metal Cocktail Table. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy SEI Bunching Metal Cocktail Table?

Check Deals and reviews for SEI Bunching Metal Cocktail Table best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy SEI Bunching Metal Cocktail Table today. Please check price & read review before buy. SEI Bunching Metal Cocktail Table Review . Buy Cheap SEI Bunching Metal Cocktail Table . Discount Today SEI Bunching Metal Cocktail Table SEI Bunching Metal Cocktail Table Rating