MY WIFE, JANEANE GAROFALO

xsc...@postoffice.swbell.net

Aug 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/9/99
Uh... okay, so you like to think deep thoughts. Perhaps youre a little skeddy as
well. I understand a bit more why Janeane (yup, that's how it's spelled...) is
afraid of stalkers. You, my friend, have a bit too much time on your hands. But
I must give you some credit however, you picked a cool obsession.

Scotto

Tushar Samant wrote:

> [...]
> its being done by moronic communications majors or some such who have not
> digested any important aesthetical treatises. That is not what I mean;
> rather I am referring more to the depth aspect, and a visible symptom
> of built-in longings to forge grand and beautiful relationships. Yes,
> Jaenien, love of my life, is definitely one of the women who don't need
> to hire content-providers. I could go on--I mean, having written several
> sonnets on the topic already and all. But that's what irks me, when the
> mouth is not consistent with the eyes. That I classify as a malfunction.
> And call it an addiction or call it a bug, the fact remains that patches
> are available.
>
> What the hell is a VH1 way? The way the question welled up in me, in that
> context, I knew by its very taste that the answer belonged to the domain
> of "pop culture". But spice it up with any label, what it cooks down to
> is, could I be expected to load my meager brain with memetic material of
> near-zero half life? Knowhatamsain. That I think has to be a 100% nonsense
> idea.
>
> However, prolonged familiarity with the love of your life will always
> result in your getting your think on, which leads to a knowledge of the
> wheels within wheels, or in other words the inner woman within the woman,
> like the moonlit disk of a skylight in an attic. This fact was demonstrated
> by Michel de Montaigne (Prof Emeritus) as well as the philosopher Plato in
> an earlier screenplay. That's why this is an intimate category of memoir,
> because I knew instantly that what the old thing was intending was a flame-
> war on the topic of love itself. An all out, usenet'89 style flamewar,
> which, however, from a deeper POV is just a lovefest.
>
> That's my wife, Jeanane Gorafolo. The genotype is of a majestic, passionate
> woman. But the damn phenotype, that has taken to expressing in the *other*
> person. It's a hypertextual, web o' life, aborigine thing which we don't
> understand. But the realization struck me with full force yesterday, and
> therefore what I did was break the damn discussion off, and express my
> undying love to my wife. I did it without referring to my painstakingly
> assembled codebook of prefab formulas. No walls dammed my eloquence that
> night.
>
> Jeaniene, love of my life, is to strangers a jumble of snarled coils and
> springs. You can't poke her anywhere; there's no telling what might rear
> and concuss you. But my entire insight consisted of the fact that that's
> for the complicated asses she grew up with. I could stick to nature's
> simple one-ass schematics. So I did.
>
> And what do you know, the entire assembled linguistic market of our, ha ha,
> "generation", just crashed and went to hell within a few minutes. The bottom
> fell out, and hasn't been seen. It works, my brothers. It really works.
>
> How the wine was used is totally irrelevant.

Tushar Samant

Aug 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/10/99

Tushar Samant

Aug 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/10/99
xsc...@swbell.net writes:
>Uh... okay, so you like to think deep thoughts. Perhaps youre a little

WRONG

>skeddy as well. I understand a bit more why Janeane (yup, that's how
>it's spelled...) is afraid of stalkers.

Therefore you understand nothing. What the so-called fans of Jeannine
(love of my life) repeatedly do is equate her with some high school
dits their nerdy gonads had some tepid lurchings for. 100% nonsense!

> You, my friend, have a bit too much time on your hands.

That's insufficiently condemnatory. Try again from a 1999 POV.

>But I must give you some credit however, you picked a cool obsession.

I have cancelled your vicious post so Jeanene doesn't have to see it.

Damn we shouldn't have two computers here

flaccid erudition

Aug 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/10/99
Tb...@pimpdaddy.com posted:
>moa...@zuikis.uchicago.edu writes:
>>Tb...@pimpdaddy.com posted:

>>>Excuse me Moacir, what the HELL are you talking about?
>>
>>shoot, I dunno, but it involves J...... G.......\.
>>
>>or is she old gnus?
>
>Janein has been old news for some time, but yesterday really changed
>everything. Tells you a lot about human nature, especially of freakazoids

[stuff snipped since I can only cry once a week]

she looked pretty jealous of Stiller's insistence on groping Debra's
"puppies" when she appeared on the WWF's "Raw is War," though.

your wheels within wheels can't hope to run smoove if there's always a
kind of annoying pseudo-intelligent-comic preening and trying to knock
your blocks down, sending his vituperative winged monkeys into
the castle of your psyche so they can repeatedly, I dunno, look up
Dorothy's skirt.

I do have to say, though, I wonder how she felt ending up in a de
facto sexual relationship with her onscreen bowling ball father while
her behind the scenes sometime love was busy getting his dink on
"lovely and talented" Claire Forlani.

And then where, Br. T'shr., where do you stand in, assert your
phallus, and say, "hey. This all ends now. Cling to the trunk of my
tree like so many strands of ivy!"

That moment, with its requisite lightning bolts and swiriling clouds
and Mussorgsky rip-off (I'm thinking "The Gnome" here) soundtrack,
should cause even the normally asleep at the switch "Chicago" "media"
to "pay attention."

And only then will the eating class fall.

--m

--
<moacir p. de sa pereira> moa...@zuikis.uchicago.edu
The say, "He behaved very badly. He was drunk." Of course I was drunk. That's

tert

Aug 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/10/99

PLEASE, not while I'm eating!

Tushar Samant

Aug 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/10/99
moa...@zuikis.uchicago.edu writes:
>Tb...@pimpdaddy.com posted:
>>moa...@zuikis.uchicago.edu writes:
>>>Tb...@pimpdaddy.com posted:

>>>shoot, I dunno, but it involves J...... G.......\.
>>>
>>>or is she old gnus?
>>
>>Janein has been old news for some time, but yesterday really changed
>>everything. Tells you a lot about human nature, especially of freakazoids
>
>[stuff snipped since I can only cry once a week]
>
>she looked pretty jealous of Stiller's insistence on groping Debra's
>"puppies" when she appeared on the WWF's "Raw is War," though.

It's OK to cry any time you want if you are a nice guy. But please,
leave the schoolyard gossip at your web site. Sheeze... I almost
cancelled your post.

>your wheels within wheels can't hope to run smoove if there's always a
>kind of annoying pseudo-intelligent-comic preening and trying to knock

JAGOFF

>your blocks down, sending his vituperative winged monkeys into
>the castle of your psyche so they can repeatedly, I dunno, look up
>Dorothy's skirt.

I can kick his pimply ass. What's his address?

>I do have to say, though, I wonder how she felt ending up in a de
>facto sexual relationship with her onscreen bowling ball father while
>her behind the scenes sometime love was busy getting his dink on
>"lovely and talented" Claire Forlani.

Yeah that was love like Kenny G is a sax man. Guard your media
guzzling ass lest it should be kicked...

>And then where, Br. T'shr., where do you stand in, assert your
>phallus, and say, "hey. This all ends now. Cling to the trunk of my
>tree like so many strands of ivy!"

You miss the point, naturally since it is invisible from the campus.
I already DID that, having kicked the thinking habit since I switched
to citizen mode. Smell the freakin newspapers, "Moacir"!

>That moment, with its requisite lightning bolts and swiriling clouds
>and Mussorgsky rip-off (I'm thinking "The Gnome" here) soundtrack,
>should cause even the normally asleep at the switch "Chicago" "media"
>to "pay attention."

I'm sorry, could you repeat that?

>And only then will the eating class fall.

This is not an eating class issue. This is a town vs gown issue. As I
said, even Jaenein (Love of My Life) misunderstands. But I am working
on her

trent

Aug 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/10/99
flaccid erudition wrote:

> she looked pretty jealous of Stiller's insistence on groping Debra's
> "puppies" when she appeared on the WWF's "Raw is War," though.

Speaking of WWF, did Jesse the Mind "look the other way" on anything?

trent

flaccid erudition

Aug 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/10/99
Tb...@pimpdaddy.com posted:
>moa...@zuikis.uchicago.edu writes:
>>Tb...@pimpdaddy.com posted:

>>>Janein has been old news for some time, but yesterday really changed
>>>everything. Tells you a lot about human nature, especially of freakazoids
>>
>>[stuff snipped since I can only cry once a week]
>>
>>she looked pretty jealous of Stiller's insistence on groping Debra's
>>"puppies" when she appeared on the WWF's "Raw is War," though.
>
>It's OK to cry any time you want if you are a nice guy. But please,
>leave the schoolyard gossip at your web site. Sheeze... I almost
>cancelled your post.

Don't get angry at me just because your efforts to [dut]...inise your
internal strife by airing it out in public have failed you as no one
has come to offer you a shoulder or a night of rock-heavy
bass-thumping. I dare you to cancel my post, cancelman.

I'm not gossiping, either, merely reading a text--and trying to derive
meaning from it. You'd rather spend your investigative energies on the
meat on Jeeneene's face, trying "understand" her "expressions," as you
fail miserably to truly reach to her bottom. As it were.

>JAGOFF

That's right. Spite is rite.

>I can kick his pimply ass. What's his address?

b...@stiller.com? I dunno. I'm still looking for Helen Hunt's email
address so I can, like, register a formal complaint at the china
registry.

>Yeah that was love like Kenny G is a sax man. Guard your media
>guzzling ass lest it should be kicked...

your haughty arrogance has been noted, "citizen." Bah.

>You miss the point, naturally since it is invisible from the campus.
>I already DID that, having kicked the thinking habit since I switched
>to citizen mode. Smell the freakin newspapers, "Moacir"!

I do, daily, and none of them explain to me how "Tushar" is going to
step in, slay the naysayers, and march up to his Penelope--both Jineen
and the archetype of non-thinker, and say, "yo, dog. Ten years be
done. Let's now present a new paradigm for the followers and lead
America into the future that Teddy Roosevelt imagined as he
hallucinated in bed, bitten by mentally unstable Panamanian
mosquitoes."

>I'm sorry, could you repeat that?

No. Listen to NERD RADIO.

>This is not an eating class issue. This is a town vs gown issue. As I
>said, even Jaenein (Love of My Life) misunderstands. But I am working
>on her

Well, let us know how your piddly ass fares and fails.

--m

--
<moacir p. de sa pereira> moa...@zuikis.uchicago.edu

You're so pretty when you're unfaithful to me / You so pretty when you're
unfaithful to me / ... Your blistered lips have got a kiss / The taste of
it like everyone --Charles Thompson

aro...@nospamwwa.com

Aug 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/10/99
In chi.general trent <tr...@enteract.com> wrote:

> flaccid erudition wrote:
>>
>> she looked pretty jealous of Stiller's insistence on groping Debra's
>> "puppies" when she appeared on the WWF's "Raw is War," though.

> Speaking of WWF, did Jesse the Mind "look the other way" on anything?

Hey, does anybody know if he legally changed his name from James Janos?
I think he is looking the other way by moonlighting (he said he would
only do the wrestling gig on Sunday). :)

Tushar Samant

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99
I am sure you will excuse me "Moacir" when I assert that you miss the
point. Your cryptic reference to b...@stiller.com -- if that is the
zitface this whole subthread is about, I will asseverate with finality
from my constitutionally guaranted inews installation that that specific
organism is a nonentity in Janeen (Love of My Life)'s mental ecosphere.
As for displaying jealousy, shall I say "tut tut my man"? No, that would
sound extremely stupid. Jealousy is sometimes summoned by souls in search
of beauty. No nerdy fan of Jeanean (Love of My Life) will understand
this.

>Don't get angry at me just because your efforts to [dut]...inise your

Please explain this ridiculous non-word.

>internal strife by airing it out in public have failed you as no one
>has come to offer you a shoulder or a night of rock-heavy
>bass-thumping. I dare you to cancel my post, cancelman.

Jaenane (Love of My Life) forbids me to do that. She is at heart
a very kind woman and mostly sensible, however it is true that she
did dye her hair red once under the misconception that she wanted a
bitch-mode star role. She forgot that you can't do that unless you
are seriously soulless. Had to hold her all night, and my shirtfront
is still wet from tears. What a foolish, lovely girl!

>I'm not gossiping, either, merely reading a text--

A reader of texts is really only a disguised jagoff -- Confucius

>and trying to derive meaning from it.

A deriver of meanings is an undisguised jagoff -- Confucius

> You'd rather spend your investigative energies on the
>meat on Jeeneene's face, trying "understand" her "expressions," as you
>fail miserably to truly reach to her bottom. As it were.

It's a mighty fine one, thank you. And with much rock-heavy bass-
thumping, metaphor-wise. Oh, Jenneine!

>I'm still looking for Helen Hunt's email address

Why do I communicate with WUSSIES like this?

>>Yeah that was love like Kenny G is a sax man. Guard your media
>>guzzling ass lest it should be kicked...
>
>your haughty arrogance has been noted, "citizen." Bah.

Uh huh... Haughty arrogance is different from the conviction of
a loved man, which is what arises from a woman's emphatical love.
Please note the damn difference...

>I do, daily, and none of them explain to me how "Tushar" is going to
>step in, slay the naysayers, and march up to his Penelope--both Jineen
>and the archetype of non-thinker, and say, "yo, dog. Ten years be
>done. Let's now present a new paradigm for the followers and lead
>America into the future that Teddy Roosevelt imagined as he
>hallucinated in bed, bitten by mentally unstable Panamanian
>mosquitoes."

To refresh your memory, I did this on 08/08/1999:2330.

Jenean is America, America is Jenaene. In fact she almost has red
hair, white face and blue throat. And her future is bright like her
dog eyes. This is what my non-thinking immigrant faculty states.

Benjamin Young

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99
In article <37AFAA9C...@postoffice.swbell.net>,

<xsc...@swbell.net> wrote:
>Uh... okay, so you like to think deep thoughts. Perhaps youre a little skeddy
>as well. I understand a bit more why Janeane (yup, that's how it's spelt...)

>is afraid of stalkers. You, my friend, have a bit too much time on your hands.
>But I must give you some credit however, you picked a cool obsession.
>
>Scotto

There are only two explanations for such an unenlightened response:
1) This person does not know who Geneane is.
2) This person is unable to perceive beauty in the world.

Regarding number 2, I have seen unfortunates who are crippled in this
way; these are people who kick dogs, deface fine art, you name it. We will
assume the first case, here, for that is at least forgivable.

>[snip Tuhsar's writing]

Such elegance can only come from the purity of true devotion. It is almost
enough to make me regret my cuckolding schemes. But not quite. In this
sordid love triangle, Tushar and Jineane are scalene, while only my union
with her is right. Tushar, you could never hope to inherit the class
of Jeanine, radiant object of my affection, whose epsilon is ever
within my delta.

However distasteful I find you personally, I feel obliged to let you
in on the whole VH-1 thing. Historically, there have been two
television stations to fulfill music needs: MTV, the pinnacle of hip,
and VH-1, home to soft-rock, 80s flashbacks, and more of such
music-in-the-slow-lane. Of course, now there is MTV2, country music
television, and who knows what else -- all irrelevant to this
discussion. Someone who watches VH-1 cannot take the fast-paced,
cutting edge cool of MTV. Instead, they find succor in the safe,
predigested melodies of their very own music channel. And in this,
they discover they are not alone, and they find comfort in each
other's lameness. MTV came first, and VH-1 is the rip-off.
But here's the kicker: things aren't really like that any more. MTV
plays mostly crap, and doesn't even have much music on it any
more. You have to get MTV2 if you want vidoes, but MTV2 costs extra.
So there is a whole generation of people who grew up with MTV, but who
are now forced to watch VH-1, and they find it isn't that bad. This
instills within in them fears of being on the wrong side of a
generation gap, of being out of touch with cool. When Janene makes
this crack, our laugh is tempered with trepidation. In fact, everyone
knows that VH-1 and MTV are both owned by the same company, and that
the parent company is interested not in music, but in marketing.

Comments like this, that strike at the very heart of the human
condition, are what give credence to the allegations of her unsurpassed
brilliance.

So, does anyone have a review of Mystery Men? Thumb up? Down?
Sucks-except-for-JG?

-Ben

tert

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99
>>Uh... okay, so you like to think deep thoughts. Perhaps youre a little skeddy
>>as well. I understand a bit more why Janeane (yup, that's how it's spelt...)

>>is afraid of stalkers. You, my friend, have a bit too much time on your hands.
>>But I must give you some credit however, you picked a cool obsession.
>>
>>Scotto

he said crack huhuh

--
"STOP! Someone I might like might see you!"

flaccid erudition

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99
Tb...@pimpdaddy.com posted:

>I am sure you will excuse me "Moacir" when I assert that you miss the
>point. Your cryptic reference to b...@stiller.com -- if that is the
>zitface this whole subthread is about, I will asseverate with finality
>from my constitutionally guaranted inews installation that that specific
>organism is a nonentity in Janeen (Love of My Life)'s mental ecosphere.

ok. I misred, then, her intentions and your affirmations. I apologise
for being the town gossip.

>>Don't get angry at me just because your efforts to [dut]...inise your
>
>Please explain this ridiculous non-word.

I've encrypted it using a one-time pad that I've posted to that other
group (note that the pad only uses 25 characters. I had to do the math
by hand, after all):

PBMKXTHI

yes!

>Jaenane (Love of My Life) forbids me to do that. She is at heart
>a very kind woman and mostly sensible, however it is true that she
>did dye her hair red once under the misconception that she wanted a
>bitch-mode star role. She forgot that you can't do that unless you

she made many efforts to deprettify in Mystery Men. I think it was to
make Claire Forlani look better. Understandable. Jimmineen is never
nothing if not willing to take a step back so others who are more vain
can appear to take a step forward.

>A reader of texts is really only a disguised jagoff -- Confucius

*yawn*

>A deriver of meanings is an undisguised jagoff -- Confucius

*bigger yawn*

>>fail miserably to truly reach to her bottom. As it were.
>
>It's a mighty fine one, thank you. And with much rock-heavy bass-
>thumping, metaphor-wise. Oh, Jenneine!

Glad you got the meaning, o undisguised jagoff. I didn't want to seem
crass.

>>I'm still looking for Helen Hunt's email address
>
>Why do I communicate with WUSSIES like this?

I wash my hands and say just this: "Peace, mang. We're from different
cultures and have different tastes. (PBTA)"

>>your haughty arrogance has been noted, "citizen." Bah.
>
>Uh huh... Haughty arrogance is different from the conviction of
>a loved man, which is what arises from a woman's emphatical love.
>Please note the damn difference...

skeptically noted.

>To refresh your memory, I did this on 08/08/1999:2330.

oh yea! you were there, too.

>Jenean is America, America is Jenaene. In fact she almost has red
>hair, white face and blue throat. And her future is bright like her
>dog eyes. This is what my non-thinking immigrant faculty states.

Don't start confusing your love for a woman as a love for something
else. I know you love America. Don't satisfy that love by loving
Jayneen.

--m

--
<moacir p. de sa pereira> moa...@zuikis.uchicago.edu

I want to give a really _bad_ party. I mean it. I want to give a party where
there's a brawl and seductions and people going home with their feelings hurt
and women passed out on the cabinet de toilette. --Dick Diver

Tushar Samant

Aug 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/14/99
moa...@zuikis.uchicago.edu writes:
>>>Don't get angry at me just because your efforts to [dut]...inise your
>>
>>Please explain this ridiculous non-word.
>
>I've encrypted it using a one-time pad that I've posted to that other
>group (note that the pad only uses 25 characters. I had to do the math
>by hand, after all):
>
>PBMKXTHI

Slow your roll... just because Janean is the love of my life doesn't
mean I am a geek LIKE THAT...

>she made many efforts to deprettify in Mystery Men. I think it was to
>make Claire Forlani look better. Understandable. Jimmineen is never
>nothing if not willing to take a step back so others who are more vain
>can appear to take a step forward.

That's my wife. I am so proud of her.

>>>I'm still looking for Helen Hunt's email address
>>
>>Why do I communicate with WUSSIES like this?
>
>I wash my hands and say just this: "Peace, mang. We're from different
>cultures and have different tastes. (PBTA)"

I don't think that being a fan of "Helen Hunt" constitutes a culture.

>>Jenean is America, America is Jenaene. In fact she almost has red
>>hair, white face and blue throat. And her future is bright like her
>>dog eyes. This is what my non-thinking immigrant faculty states.
>
>Don't start confusing your love for a woman as a love for something
>else. I know you love America. Don't satisfy that love by loving
>Jayneen.

Hm, maybe she should be looked at more as Phase 1 then?

Tushar Samant

Aug 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/14/99
>>Uh... okay, so you like to think deep thoughts. Perhaps youre a little skeddy
>>as well. I understand a bit more why Janeane (yup, that's how it's spelt...)

>>is afraid of stalkers. You, my friend, have a bit too much time on your hands.
>>But I must give you some credit however, you picked a cool obsession.
>>
>>Scotto
>
>There are only two explanations for such an unenlightened response:
>1) This person does not know who Geneane is.
>2) This person is unable to perceive beauty in the world.

My point exactly. One does not feel anger towards "Scotto"; however one,
feels pity.

>However distasteful I find you personally, I feel obliged to let you
>in on the whole VH-1 thing. Historically, there have been two
>television stations to fulfill music needs: MTV, the pinnacle of hip,
>and VH-1, home to soft-rock, 80s flashbacks, and more of such
>music-in-the-slow-lane. Of course, now there is MTV2, country music
>television, and who knows what else -- all irrelevant to this
>discussion. Someone who watches VH-1 cannot take the fast-paced,
>cutting edge cool of MTV. Instead, they find succor in the safe,
>predigested melodies of their very own music channel. And in this,
>they discover they are not alone, and they find comfort in each
>other's lameness. MTV came first, and VH-1 is the rip-off.
>But here's the kicker: things aren't really like that any more. MTV
>plays mostly crap, and doesn't even have much music on it any
>more. You have to get MTV2 if you want vidoes, but MTV2 costs extra.
>So there is a whole generation of people who grew up with MTV, but who
>are now forced to watch VH-1, and they find it isn't that bad. This
>instills within in them fears of being on the wrong side of a
>generation gap, of being out of touch with cool. When Janene makes
>this crack, our laugh is tempered with trepidation. In fact, everyone
>knows that VH-1 and MTV are both owned by the same company, and that
>the parent company is interested not in music, but in marketing.
>
>Comments like this, that strike at the very heart of the human
>condition, are what give credence to the allegations of her unsurpassed
>brilliance.

Thank you for the careful analysis. Now I understand everything much
better. It is really clever, ironicist and subvertive to make remarks
like this. The possibility of being on the wrong side of cool is of
course the only thing in life worth fretting over 24x7.

flaccid erudition

Aug 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/14/99
Tb...@pimpdaddy.com posted:

>>>Please explain this ridiculous non-word.
>>
>>I've encrypted it using a one-time pad that I've posted to that other
>>group (note that the pad only uses 25 characters. I had to do the math
>>by hand, after all):
>>
>>PBMKXTHI
>
>Slow your roll... just because Janean is the love of my life doesn't
>mean I am a geek LIKE THAT...

Sorry. I wanted my super 31337 k0d32 to at least look a bit tricky. At
least something that typing "x" in trn wouldn't, like CRACK.

>>she made many efforts to deprettify in Mystery Men. I think it was to
>>make Claire Forlani look better. Understandable. Jimmineen is never
>>nothing if not willing to take a step back so others who are more vain
>>can appear to take a step forward.
>
>That's my wife. I am so proud of her.

I thought you'd be. That's why I mentioned this anecdote, so the world
would know, yet no one would say, "that Tushar! what a gloating assface!"

>I don't think that being a fan of "Helen Hunt" constitutes a culture.

Well, that's why this isn't on alt.fan.helen.hunt. This was just a
theoretical, anyway--the days of yore when I'd freely mention faces
that launched a thousand blah blah blah are gone. Thank god. Now I only
spend my infatuation pennies on irchyx.

>Hm, maybe she should be looked at more as Phase 1 then?

SPEAK MURRICAN, DAMMIT.

Phase 1? I smell a bit of Scientology here... have you been peering at
Jayneen's bookshelves (as it were) again?

--m

--
<moacir p. de sa pereira> moa...@zuikis.uchicago.edu

"Worst Player: It can't be me this year, since I didn't actually take the
court. Instead, this one goes to the Maroon's own Moacir P. 'Mastir P' de
Sá Pereira." - Dan McManus, "IM Insider"

ronald

Aug 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/14/99

__ ______ __ / __/ |
_/ (_(_) / (_(_/_/_(_/ .
the police are not here to create disorder.
they're here to preserve disorder.
-former chicago mayor richard j. daley
(said during the 1968 democratic convention)

Tushar Samant

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
ron...@ripco.com writes:

This was one of the more thought-provoking notes in the thread, on account
of the following phenomena of cognitive nature: at first I thought, should
one authorize the unappealable spanking of this individual for not knowing
who "Janeane Garofalo" (Love of My Life) is? The answer seemed obvious:
hell yeah.

But on second thoughts, the aforementioned individual known as "ronald",
"tim", "gil", "nospam" etc is recognized by everyone including the media
as 100% Chicago. Which puts a different spin on things, viz. there is
clearly something wrong with the love of my life, aka Jeanaen Gorafolo,
if someone so 100% Chicago doesn't even know who she is. I think the
sobering lesson in here is that Jeanenne must stop appearing on bullshit
aesthical programs like Hardball and autographing bullshit ghostwritten
books such as "GRAB THIS!" and make serious statements, or even better,
YELL them at the audience in a 110% pissed off bitch-mode. Now that
would be a phat variety of comedy.

I tell her this every evening (over the bong), but the dumbass wants too
much to be "liked". Which I fail to comprehend. I mean, considering forums
such as alt.fan.j-gorofolo, it's hardly worth being a life ambition...

ronald

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
Tushar Samant wrote:

> ron...@ripco.com writes:
> >

> But on second thoughts, the aforementioned individual known as "ronald",
> "tim", "gil", "nospam" etc is recognized by everyone including the media
> as 100% Chicago.

i don't think that i'm *that* well known, outside of this newsgroup
but the thought is flattering. :-)

> Which puts a different spin on things, viz. there is
> clearly something wrong with the love of my life, aka Jeanaen Gorafolo,
> if someone so 100% Chicago doesn't even know who she is. I think the
> sobering lesson in here is that Jeanenne must stop appearing on bullshit
> aesthical programs like Hardball and autographing bullshit ghostwritten
> books such as "GRAB THIS!" and make serious statements, or even better,
> YELL them at the audience in a 110% pissed off bitch-mode. Now that
> would be a phat variety of comedy.

let me say that if janeane garofalo is a figment of television, since
i don't watch television i'm not likely to have heard of her.

tert

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
Tb...@pimpdaddy.com writes:

>much to be "liked". Which I fail to comprehend. I mean, considering forums

forii

--
"We have observed tarantula sex"

Tushar Samant

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
ron...@ripco.com writes:

>Tushar Samant wrote:
>> But on second thoughts, the aforementioned individual known as "ronald",
>> "tim", "gil", "nospam" etc is recognized by everyone including the media
>> as 100% Chicago.
>
>i don't think that i'm *that* well known, outside of this newsgroup
>but the thought is flattering. :-)

No, please, I insist...

>let me say that if janeane garofalo is a figment of television, since
>i don't watch television i'm not likely to have heard of her.

Jeanein (love of my life) is much more well-rounded. She is in movies,
has been interviewed in magazines, and has also co-ghost-written some
kind of book.

Tushar Samant

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
g...@cs.uchicago.edu writes:
>Tb...@pimpdaddy.com writes:
>
>>much to be "liked". Which I fail to comprehend. I mean, considering forums
>
>forii

my bad

flaccid erudition

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
ronald <ron...@ripco.com> posted:

>Tushar Samant wrote:
>>
>> ron...@ripco.com writes:
>>
>> >i don't think that i'm *that* well known, outside of this newsgroup
>> >but the thought is flattering. :-)
>>
>> No, please, I insist...
>>

>is this to suggest that you're going to be putting up a billboard on
>the kennedy advertising my presense on this newsgroup?

T'r already promised me that Jineagn and he would appear on a
billboard together on the "much-more-Chicago" Stevenson. Perhaps there
could be a coy little allusion within the background (in my eye
resembling the cover art to Monk's _Underground_) that would give all
of True Chicago a sense that this union has been sanctified by the
famed.

>with me? then again, she might just turn it over to the fbi... :-(
>since i'm so "well known" among the chicago media do you think any of
>these media types can help me out on this one?

No, but since you're famous, as is she, you two are fated to meet at
either a posh party in Glencoe where some aged gentleman is stabbed
and found floating in the pool, or she will express an undying need to
enhance her profile, thereby working with you on a project.

cheers.

--m

--
<moacir p. de sa pereira> moa...@zuikis.uchicago.edu

if you don't hate something, why post about it? --Br. Tshr.

ronald

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
flaccid erudition wrote:

> ronald <ron...@ripco.com> posted:

> >with me? then again, she might just turn it over to the fbi... :-(
> >since i'm so "well known" among the chicago media do you think any of
> >these media types can help me out on this one?
>
> No, but since you're famous, as is she, you two are fated to meet at
> either a posh party in Glencoe where some aged gentleman is stabbed
> and found floating in the pool, or she will express an undying need to
> enhance her profile, thereby working with you on a project.

yeah, but she's also absolutely fabulous# and i'm sure that she spends
most of her time in the company of other fabulous people.

come on folks, *somebody's* got to have some ideas as to how i can pull
this date-with-the-absolutely-fabulous-angela-miles thing off. let's
hear 'em.

--
the police are not here to create disorder.
they're here to preserve disorder.
-former chicago mayor richard j. daley
(said during the 1968 democratic convention)

# - not to be mistaken for the comedy central tv show "absolutely
fabulous" starring those two transvestite-looking british chicks
(including the character "patsy" who looked like howard stern to me)