Sale Price Edsal CBD1836 Industrial Gray Heavy Duty Steel Modular Workspace Storage System Cabinet Dolly, 1000lbs Capacity, 36\" Width x 4\" Height x 18\" Depth Buy now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:52:13 PM6/25/14
to uaishbas...@googlegroups.com
Get discount Edsal CBD1836 Industrial Gray Heavy Duty Steel Modular Workspace Storage System Cabinet Dolly, 1000lbs Capacity, 36" Width x 4" Height x 18" Depth sale now today, Best buy Edsal CBD1836 Industrial Gray Heavy Duty Steel Modular Workspace Storage System Cabinet Dolly, 1000lbs Capacity, 36" Width x 4" Height x 18" Depth by B000Z5DNJK low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

Edsal CBD1836 Industrial Gray Heavy Duty Steel Modular Workspace Storage System Cabinet Dolly, 1000lbs Capacity, 36" Width x 4" Height x 18" Depth

Product By : B000Z5DNJK

The Edsal CBD1836 storage cabinet dolly has a steel frame and four swivel caster wheels, and can be used to turn an Edsal CB721836 modular workspace storage system cabinet (sold separately) from a stationary cabinet into a mobile cabinet. The dolly is made of steel, which is stronger than aluminum and more resistant to fractures than cast iron. The black powder-coated finish resists scratches, chipping, fading, and other wear. The caster wheels swivel for maneuverability and have brakes to keep the dolly from rolling. This dolly has a load capacity of 1,000 lb. and measures 4 x 36 x 18 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.)

Dollies are used to transport any of a variety of large, heavy objects, such as cabinets, crates, drum containers, furniture, heavy machinery, large appliances, rolls of carpet, or totes. Dollies are typically comprised of a low platform or deck mounted to caster wheels that may swivel for maneuverability and may include brakes to keep the dolly from rolling. Some dollies have adjustable frames to transport loads of different sizes. Others come with a pull handle to help the user move the dolly. Dollies can be used by professional movers or in warehouses or other industrial environments.

Edsal Manufacturing Company manufactures storage systems and industrial furniture. The company, founded in 1952, is headquartered in Chicago, IL.

If you are searching Edsal CBD1836 Industrial Gray Heavy Duty Steel Modular Workspace Storage System Cabinet Dolly, 1000lbs Capacity, 36" Width x 4" Height x 18" Depth. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Edsal CBD1836 Industrial Gray Heavy Duty Steel Modular Workspace Storage System Cabinet Dolly, 1000lbs Capacity, 36" Width x 4" Height x 18" Depth?

Check Deals and reviews for Edsal CBD1836 Industrial Gray Heavy Duty Steel Modular Workspace Storage System Cabinet Dolly, 1000lbs Capacity, 36" Width x 4" Height x 18" Depth best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy Edsal CBD1836 Industrial Gray Heavy Duty Steel Modular Workspace Storage System Cabinet Dolly, 1000lbs Capacity, 36" Width x 4" Height x 18" Depth today. Please check price & read review before buy. Edsal CBD1836 Industrial Gray Heavy Duty Steel Modular Workspace Storage System Cabinet Dolly, 1000lbs Capacity, 36" Width x 4" Height x 18" Depth Review . Buy Cheap Edsal CBD1836 Industrial Gray Heavy Duty Steel Modular Workspace Storage System Cabinet Dolly, 1000lbs Capacity, 36" Width x 4" Height x 18" Depth . Discount Today Edsal CBD1836 Industrial Gray Heavy Duty Steel Modular Workspace Storage System Cabinet Dolly, 1000lbs Capacity, 36" Width x 4" Height x 18" Depth Edsal CBD1836 Industrial Gray Heavy Duty Steel Modular Workspace Storage System Cabinet Dolly, 1000lbs Capacity, 36" Width x 4" Height x 18" Depth Rating