Best Deal RioRand (TM) Solar intelligent controller CM50 12V/24V 50A Order Now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:54:12 PM6/25/14
to uaishbas...@googlegroups.com
Cheap RioRand (TM) Solar intelligent controller CM50 12V/24V 50A Discount price RioRand (TM) Solar intelligent controller CM50 12V/24V 50A today, Buy cheap RioRand (TM) Solar intelligent controller CM50 12V/24V 50A with low price now and FREE shipping if you order more than $25. 100% satisfaction guarantee.

RioRand (TM) Solar intelligent controller CM50 12V/24V 50A
Product By : B00G87JXX4
Today Price : CHECK NOW
The RioRand CM series controller has following features: CM series controller has following features: Image of LCD graphic symbol; Simple button operation; Automatic Identification System Voltage level; Intelligent PWM charge mode; Automatic Temperature Compensation; Adjustable charge-discharge control parameters; Settable Operating mode of Load; Remote monitoring and control function (custom); Accumulated function of charge and discharge Ampere hours. Protection functions: · Overload, Short Circuit Protection · Battery Low Voltage Disconnection (LVD) · Battery reverse-discharge protection · Battery reverse connection protection Model CM5024Z Rated Current 50A Rated Voltage 12V/24V automatically adjusted Solar Panle Voltage ≤50V Float Charging Voltage 13.7V/27.4V Low Voltage disconnecting 10.7V/21.4V Low Voltage Recovery 12.6V/25.2V No load loss ≤30mA Loop Voltage Drop ≤200mV Charging mode PWM Temperature compensation -4mV/Cell/C Note: Model suffix "Z" represent automatic identify system voltage level,"T"represent controller with remote monitoring. Cable diameter ≤3# AWG (25mm2) Storage temperature -30C~70C working temperature -20C~50C temperature compensation -4mV/Cell/C (to elevated voltage/float charging voltage) Humidity requirements ≤90% , without any condensation Size 130mm×188mm×62mm Mounting hole spacing 98 mm×178 mm--Φ5 Weight 590g

RioRand (TM) Solar intelligent controller CM50 12V/24V 50A If you are searching RioRand (TM) Solar intelligent controller CM50 12V/24V 50A. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly blissful utilizing this kind of item. It was an awesome cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely blissful about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Works flawlessly and you can not beat the buy cost. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would propose this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was fantastic. You get what you blanket. I won't whine however at the cost its ideal. Was seeing that depicted. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements. You can buy RioRand (TM) Solar intelligent controller CM50 12V/24V 50A with discount and super saver shipping now. See more prices RioRand (TM) Solar intelligent controller CM50 12V/24V 50A, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now!

RioRand (TM) Solar intelligent controller CM50 12V/24V 50A Review . Buy Cheap RioRand (TM) Solar intelligent controller CM50 12V/24V 50A . Discount Today RioRand (TM) Solar intelligent controller CM50 12V/24V 50A RioRand (TM) Solar intelligent controller CM50 12V/24V 50A Rating