Sale Viper Tool Storage V2604SS 26-Inch 4-Drawer 304 Stainless Steel Rolling Cabinet Order Now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:50:31 PM6/25/14
to uaishbas...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy Viper Tool Storage V2604SS 26-Inch 4-Drawer 304 Stainless Steel Rolling Cabinet with big discount? We offer special price Viper Tool Storage V2604SS 26-Inch 4-Drawer 304 Stainless Steel Rolling Cabinet for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

Viper Tool Storage V2604SS 26-Inch 4-Drawer 304 Stainless Steel Rolling Cabinet
Sale Price : Check Price Now
Viper Tool Storage V2604SS 26-Inch 4-Drawer 304 Stainless Steel Rolling Cabinet Review Viper Tool Storage, known for being the first line of stainless steel tool boxes and garage storage solutions in the North American marketplace, continues its tradition of designing and manufacturing the most innovative and highest quality tool storage solutions in the world with its STAINLESS STEEL collection. This unique 26-inch 4 drawer rolling cabinet is constructed from durable, attractive, high quality 304 stainless steel, and features a fresh, contemporary look with clean lines and plenty of storage room. Each of the drawers features 100-pound rated full-extension ball bearing slides. Four 4-inch x 2-inch resin casters make it easy to keep your tools close at hand. Heavy-duty construction makes this stylish storage chest appropriate for a variety of applications, both at home and in the most demanding professional environments. Use as a standalone unit, accessorize with our other stainless steel Viper Tool Storage tool boxes (such as the V2603SSC or V2605SSC), or, for a completely unique storage system, mix and match with other Viper storage solutions in lime green, white, yellow, orange, teal, purple, or black. Overall Dimensions: 26-5/8 inches wide x 18-1/2 inches deep x 33-1/2 inches high (with casters). Weight: 100 pounds. Storage capacity: 9,500 cubic inches. *Call 888-350-2252 to order replacement keys. If you are searching Viper Tool Storage V2604SS 26-Inch 4-Drawer 304 Stainless Steel Rolling Cabinet. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Viper Tool Storage V2604SS 26-Inch 4-Drawer 304 Stainless Steel Rolling Cabinet?

We have best Viper Tool Storage V2604SS 26-Inch 4-Drawer 304 Stainless Steel Rolling Cabinet for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about Viper Tool Storage V2604SS 26-Inch 4-Drawer 304 Stainless Steel Rolling Cabinet please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Viper Tool Storage V2604SS 26-Inch 4-Drawer 304 Stainless Steel Rolling Cabinet Review . Buy Cheap Viper Tool Storage V2604SS 26-Inch 4-Drawer 304 Stainless Steel Rolling Cabinet . Discount Today Viper Tool Storage V2604SS 26-Inch 4-Drawer 304 Stainless Steel Rolling Cabinet Viper Tool Storage V2604SS 26-Inch 4-Drawer 304 Stainless Steel Rolling Cabinet Rating