Sale Price Starter Kit 200W Poly: 2pc 100W Poly Solar Panel +30A Charge controller+20\' Adaptor Kit+Z Bracket Buy now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:53:46 PM6/25/14
to uaishbas...@googlegroups.com
Cheap Starter Kit 200W Poly: 2pc 100W Poly Solar Panel +30A Charge controller+20' Adaptor Kit+Z Bracket Discount price Starter Kit 200W Poly: 2pc 100W Poly Solar Panel +30A Charge controller+20' Adaptor Kit+Z Bracket today, Buy cheap Starter Kit 200W Poly: 2pc 100W Poly Solar Panel +30A Charge controller+20' Adaptor Kit+Z Bracket with low price now and FREE shipping if you order more than $25. 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Starter Kit 200W Poly: 2pc 100W Poly Solar Panel +30A Charge controller+20' Adaptor Kit+Z Bracket
Product By : B00FF1IZKQ
Today Price : CHECK NOW
Renogy 200W Poly Starter Kit This Kit has everything you need to start getting free, clean power from the sun! Perfect for RV's, boats, cabins and any back-up power! 25 year performance warranty Quality you can see! Solar Panel Key Features High Modules Conversion Efficiency Guaranteed Positive Output Tolerance (0-3%) Delivered ready for connection with cables and connectors Withstand high wind (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa) Excellent performance in low light environments Electrical Specifications Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.8 V Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.62 A Open - Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.4 V Short- Circuit Current (Isc): 5.92 A Maximum Power at STC: 100 W Operating Module Temperature: -40°C to + 90°C Maximum System Voltage: 600 VDC Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A STC: Irradiance 1000 W/m2, module temperature 25°C, AM=1.5; Mechanical Specifications Solar Cell: Poly-crystalline 156 x 156 mm No. of cells: 36 (4 x 9) Dimensions: 39.7x26.7x1.4 inches (1010*680*35mm) Weight: 22 lbs (10kg) Front Glass: 3.2 mm (.13 in) tempered glass Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy Junction Box: IP65 rated, Output Cables: 4.0 mm2 (.006 in2), 28.5inches Connector Type:MC4 Connector, IP 67 Rated Waterproof Warranty: 25 Year Performance Warranty Solar Cell Type: Polycrystalline Solar Cell Efficiency: 17.5% and Above Rated Output Voltage: 12Volts, 12V Application: RV, Car, Marine, Boat Battery charging

Starter Kit 200W Poly: 2pc 100W Poly Solar Panel +30A Charge controller+20' Adaptor Kit+Z Bracket If you are searching Starter Kit 200W Poly: 2pc 100W Poly Solar Panel +30A Charge controller+20' Adaptor Kit+Z Bracket. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly blissful utilizing this kind of item. It was an awesome cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely blissful about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Works flawlessly and you can not beat the buy cost. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would propose this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was fantastic. You get what you blanket. I won't whine however at the cost its ideal. Was seeing that depicted. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements. You can buy Starter Kit 200W Poly: 2pc 100W Poly Solar Panel +30A Charge controller+20' Adaptor Kit+Z Bracket with discount and super saver shipping now. See more prices Starter Kit 200W Poly: 2pc 100W Poly Solar Panel +30A Charge controller+20' Adaptor Kit+Z Bracket, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now!

Starter Kit 200W Poly: 2pc 100W Poly Solar Panel +30A Charge controller+20' Adaptor Kit+Z Bracket Review . Buy Cheap Starter Kit 200W Poly: 2pc 100W Poly Solar Panel +30A Charge controller+20' Adaptor Kit+Z Bracket . Discount Today Starter Kit 200W Poly: 2pc 100W Poly Solar Panel +30A Charge controller+20' Adaptor Kit+Z Bracket Starter Kit 200W Poly: 2pc 100W Poly Solar Panel +30A Charge controller+20' Adaptor Kit+Z Bracket Rating