Cheap Price 120W Led light bar WORK light FLOOD SPOT Combo Beam Offroad 4wd boat UTE SUV Car Special Pomotions

1 view

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:53:46 PM6/25/14
to uaishbas...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy 120W Led light bar WORK light FLOOD SPOT Combo Beam Offroad 4wd boat UTE SUV Car with big discount? We offer special price 120W Led light bar WORK light FLOOD SPOT Combo Beam Offroad 4wd boat UTE SUV Car for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

120W Led light bar WORK light FLOOD SPOT Combo Beam Offroad 4wd boat UTE SUV Car
Sale Price : Check Price Now
120W Led light bar WORK light FLOOD SPOT Combo Beam Offroad 4wd boat UTE SUV Car Review Power Consumption: 120 Watts Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC Beam Pattern: Spot 30 degree/ Flood 60 degree Combo Color Temperature: 6000K (Natural White) LED Type: CREE LED quantity: 40 LEDs Material: Aluminum Lens Material: Polycarbonate(PC) Mounting Brackets: Stainless Steel & Adjustable Protection Rating: Waterproof IP67 Length: 21.5 inch Type: Off-Road Light Bar Certifications: CE, RoHs Warranty: Two Years Shipping Method: Fedex Shipping(5-7 days to arrive) Package Included: 120W LED Work Light x 1PCS Adjustable Mounting Brackets x 2PCS Screws Set Extra Back Up Off-Road Lighting for Four-Wheelers Vehicles: SUV, UTV, Jeep, Truck, Sand Rails, Ranger, Gator, Kubata, Tacoma, Ranch Buggys, ATVs, Truck, Boat, Bus, Tanks, etc. Great Solution for Night-Working Excavator, Dozer, Road Roller, Bulldozer, Crane, etc. Shipping & Delivery We ship most items to your home via Fedex Shipping(5-7 days to arrive). This policy only applies to items marked as Fedex Shipping. Items below 4 Pounds(1.8KG) will be shipped via UPS. Please allow 10-12 days for delivery. We will notify you by email when your order is shipped out. We do not charge you extra shipping for multi-shipments. All of our items are FREE SHIPPING. If you are searching 120W Led light bar WORK light FLOOD SPOT Combo Beam Offroad 4wd boat UTE SUV Car. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy 120W Led light bar WORK light FLOOD SPOT Combo Beam Offroad 4wd boat UTE SUV Car?

We have best 120W Led light bar WORK light FLOOD SPOT Combo Beam Offroad 4wd boat UTE SUV Car for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about 120W Led light bar WORK light FLOOD SPOT Combo Beam Offroad 4wd boat UTE SUV Car please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! 120W Led light bar WORK light FLOOD SPOT Combo Beam Offroad 4wd boat UTE SUV Car Review . Buy Cheap 120W Led light bar WORK light FLOOD SPOT Combo Beam Offroad 4wd boat UTE SUV Car . Discount Today 120W Led light bar WORK light FLOOD SPOT Combo Beam Offroad 4wd boat UTE SUV Car 120W Led light bar WORK light FLOOD SPOT Combo Beam Offroad 4wd boat UTE SUV Car Rating