scalatra akka 2.2.3 known issues?

Kevin Hester

Mar 10, 2014, 5:27:09 PM3/10/14
to typesafe...@googlegroups.com
Hi ya'll,

So I'm trying to add the really slick looking Atmos to my scalatra+play 2.2.3 application.  I'm using the sbt-atmos plugin and though "atmos:run" launches the console on port 9900 and my web app is happily running, I don't see any of my actors.  Does atmos work with akka 2.2.3?

Thanks so much for any advice you can offer.

Kevin

Henrik Engström

Mar 10, 2014, 5:39:05 PM3/10/14
to Kevin Hester, typesafe...@googlegroups.com
Atmos currently supports Akka 2.2.1. We are in the progress of upgrading the supported versions.

However, the versions haven't changed that much so you should still be able to use Atmos to trace Akka 2.2.3 (although without any guarantees that the data is correct...).
Have you tried generating some traffic in your application? The tracing is buffered so without any activity there won't be any stats.

Thanks,
Henrik