Typesafe Console for Akka 2.3-M2

Thomas Schöftner

Jan 20, 2014, 11:16:25 AM1/20/14
to typesafe...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

we are currently using Akka 2.3-M2 on a larger project.
Unfortunately, the current Typesafe Console version does not manage to connect to our system.

AFAIK, the Console must be rebuilt to support a specific Akka version or at least doesn't support 2.3-M2 yet.
If so, is there a chance to get a 2.3-M2 compatible Console published?

Many thanks,
-Tom

Henrik Engström

Jan 20, 2014, 1:18:26 PM1/20/14
to Thomas Schöftner, typesafe...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Unfortunately we have not yet come around to port the Console to support Akka 2.3.
It is on our todo list, but I cannot give you a specific date.
All the best,
Henrik