Delta night

Greg Southerland

Jun 29, 2015, 10:19:36 PM6/29/15
to txrx...@googlegroups.com
Tomorrow night is delta night. I have been working on the fsr glass hold downs and Shane is machining bases for 2 delta . I will use one to stage the glass hold down an evaluate the fsr sensors for the new delta that will give the ability to auto zero the home position.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeff Hutchison

Jun 30, 2015, 7:04:06 PM6/30/15
to txrxlabs
horrible weather... sheltering in place, see you this weekend!

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 9:19 PM, Greg Southerland <greg...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Tomorrow night is delta night. I have been working on the fsr glass hold downs and Shane is machining bases for 2 delta . I will use one to stage the glass hold down an evaluate the fsr sensors for the new delta that will give the ability to auto zero the home position.

Sent from my iPhone

Mike Reynolds

Jun 30, 2015, 7:05:19 PM6/30/15
to txrxlabs