Fwd: Fw: Halloween Spooktacular! This Saturday October 31st!

Charles Bornstein

Oct 29, 2015, 3:27:06 PM10/29/15
to txrx...@googlegroups.com, txrxmem...@googlegroups.com

On Thursday, October 29, 2015 1:57 PM, MicroSearch: Houston's #1 Source for Video Production Gear Rentals & Sales <sa...@microsearch.com> wrote:

logo

 October 29, 2015 Newsletter

img-540-280
MicroSearch Halloween Spooktacular
Come join us at our Halloween Spooktacular at MicroSearch Saturday October 31st! Fun for the family, trick r' treating, cosplayers, workshops
and free raffle prizes all day!

Schedule
10 Horror Make-Up Movie Workshop
11 Director Larry Carrell Horror Movie Workshop
12 Director Josh Vargas Horror Movie Workshop
1:30 Horror Movie Lighting Workshop
2:30 Cosplay Portraiture Workshop

Raffles Prizes all day from our sponsors including Panasonic, Comicpalooza, Adobe, Bedrock City Comic Co, Houston Zombie Walk, Scream World, Canon, ikan, MicroSearch, as well as movie passes, movie posters and Blu Rays from a local movie theater.

Join us throughout the day as there will be safe Trick R’ Treating for kids, Halloween themed cartoons, cosplayers, and much more family fun! Come in costume to get a special discount and special door prizes!

upcoming workshops!
October 31st Halloween Spooktacular

November 7th Filmmaking with Director Joe Grisaffi

November 14 Green Screen Lighting and Compositing Workshop

November 21 Next Level Cinematography with Orlando Briones

November 28 Small Business Saturday Event

December 5th Studio Lighting Workshop

For more information on upcoming workshops hosted by our knowledgeable and experienced staff at MicroSearch, visit us @
MICROSEARCH.COM

img-540-280

img-160-160

Ronin 3-axis Gimbal
COming in November
  • 3-axis stabilization
  • Tool Free Adjustment
  • Simple 5-Minute Setup
  • Supports small & large Cameras and Lenses

Introducing the ZEiss Milvus
ZE & ZF.2 Mount Lenses
The New Line of Milvus Lenses will range from 21mm f/1.8 to the 100mm Macro f/2. Stop by MicroSearch to see more cool, new products!

img-160-160

    facebook     twitter     instagram     linkedin

Copyright © MicroSearch Inc. 2015. All rights reserved

This email was sent to cb...@swbell.net
MicroSearch, Inc · 11500 S. Sam Houston Parkway West · Houston, TX 77031 · USA