Maker Faire Planning Meeting coming this Sunday

Charles Bornstein

Sep 22, 2015, 1:20:34 PM9/22/15
to txrx...@googlegroups.com
Houston Maker Faire will be held Saturday, November 14 at George R. Brown Convention Center
and TX/RX Labs will have a large presence there. We will be holding our first planning meeting
this Sunday, September 27 at 4PM at TX/RX. All members are welcome to participate in planning
and organization. We will also need many volunteers to staff the booth on the day of the event.

We are also seeking members who are willing to show work they have completed at TX/RX. If you would
like to put your work on display, please contact me directly at cb...@txrxlabs.org.

Volunteer hours served in all capacities with regard to our Maker Faire effort will
count towards the volunteer service requirement for voting membership.

Charles Bornstein
VP for Public Relations
TX/RX Labs
TXRX Labs - Houston's Hackerspace

Mark Sullivan

Sep 22, 2015, 2:42:12 PM9/22/15
to txrx...@googlegroups.com

FYI - I am on track to provide the  Tx/Rex soldering kits.

- Mark Sullivan -
(713)823-9938