Help TX/RX Labs

Roland von Kurnatowski III

Apr 24, 2014, 2:27:42 PM4/24/14
to txrx...@googlegroups.com, txrxmem...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,
I am writing today to ask everyone for their help.
Classes have been going well but we could really use a little bit of help with getting the word out about them.

It would be really helpful if folks could do the following:

-Like/share our class post on face book
http://facebook.com/txrxlabs
-Post about the classes on any meetups/forums/groups of which you are a member(appropriately of course)
-Grab a flyer or 20 from the front desk of the Lab and place them in local coffee shops, craft/tech friendly establishments, work break rooms, etc.

Your help is critical to our success, without the support of volunteers we would not be able to build such a great space. Please take the time to continue to help build our community.
--
-Roland

Kojo

Apr 25, 2014, 12:11:37 AM4/25/14
to txrxmem...@googlegroups.com, txrx...@googlegroups.com
Count me in. I don't use "The Book of Faces", but I will:
Boom.

Jason Kirk

Apr 25, 2014, 9:11:58 AM4/25/14
to txrxmem...@googlegroups.com, txrx...@googlegroups.com
Just liked and was already doing the third option.  Will work on the second.