Shoutout

Roland von Kurnatowski III

Aug 31, 2017, 1:05:28 PM8/31/17
to txrxmem...@googlegroups.com, txrx...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to give a shoutout to Ronnie Devries and Summer Reeves. We are really proud two have two of our members be so crucial to the relief efforts. Summer and Ronnie, are basically manning the day and night shifts at the GRB shelter and as one would expect from such accomplished folks their willingness to solve problems, work well with others, be team players and get along have ended them up as managing and coordinating operations. I hope they serve as an inspiration to all of us about how we can help our fellow Houstonians in our time of need.

I hope everyone is safe and if there is anything that people need please post here and the lab can try to provide or coordinate assistance. We have a lot of great volunteers and members like ronnie and summer who are always willing to lend a hand.
--
-Roland