Robot Remix - Oct 24th

Andrew Lynch

Oct 8, 2015, 9:17:37 AM10/8/15
to txrx...@googlegroups.com, txrxmem...@googlegroups.com
A few members of TXRX participate in robotics mentoring.
I mentor local K-12 robotics teams in Houston ISD.
If you are interested in learning more about mentoring, attending a Robot event is a great way to learn more.

One of the big events in the fall is happening on Oct 24th called Robot Remix.

When: Oct 24th 9AM-4PM
Where: Oak Ridge High School .   27330 Oak Ridge School, Conroe , TX

Here is a video about the program if you want to learn more.

--Andrew

Andrew Lynch

Oct 23, 2015, 10:29:51 AM10/23/15
to txrx...@googlegroups.com, txrxmem...@googlegroups.com
The Robot Remix event is coming up tomorrow, Oct 24th.  Let me know if you plan on attending.