Chicken wing contest

Greg Southerland

Jul 2, 2015, 4:26:27 PM7/2/15
to txrx...@googlegroups.com
Can we get the contest up on the website? Maybe someone can make a sign for open house to promote it. We must pick a time for all entries to be in by. Any suggestions. I will buy a keg for the kegerator if someone tells me what to get in size and type of beer I will also bring water and soft drinks. So far we only have 6 people confirmed.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeff Hutchison

Jul 2, 2015, 6:31:39 PM7/2/15
to txrxlabs

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Greg Southerland <greg...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Can we get the contest up on the website? Maybe someone can make a sign for open house to promote it. We must pick a time for all entries to be in by. Any suggestions. I will buy a keg for the kegerator if someone tells me what to get in size and type of beer I will also bring water and soft drinks. So far we only have 6 people confirmed.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeff Hutchison

Jul 2, 2015, 9:24:21 PM7/2/15
to txrxlabs
I forgot, is there a prize for the hottest wings?

Jeff Hutchison

Jul 2, 2015, 9:42:41 PM7/2/15
to txrxlabs
Also, when you say "20 wings" is that 20 pieces between drumettes and flats?