Team delta tonight

Greg Southerland

Apr 22, 2014, 2:41:09 PM4/22/14
to txrx...@googlegroups.com
Let's discuss the change in delivery and the extra time we have. At El Tiempa . Planning meeting only

Sent from my iPhone

Jeff Hutchison

Apr 22, 2014, 4:14:47 PM4/22/14
to txrxlabs
I like this plan :)

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 1:41 PM, Greg Southerland <greg...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Let's discuss the change in delivery and the extra time we have. At El Tiempa . Planning meeting only

Sent from my iPhone

Jeff Hutchison

Apr 22, 2014, 4:50:02 PM4/22/14
to txrxlabs
On a somewhat related note, I was thinking about an alternative geometry that would eliminate side load, and still be non-cartesian.  Two vertical posts with constrained arms would control X and Z, and the bed would move along Y.

Please excuse the lack of "realism" MS Paint is the only 3D drawing program I have here at work :)

Inline image 1