Free to a good home: Data acquisition / controllers

philko

Sep 5, 2017, 1:04:22 PM9/5/17
to TXRX Labs
I saved them from the flood, but now I've got to move stuff into a storage unit and these boxes take up too much space. Before I simply trash them, I figured I'd check here to see if anyone want them to play with.

I've got about 30 controller boards with onboard I/O. Half are mounted in NEMA4 enclosures, the others are in steel enclosures. The controllers are Modbus compatible and are programmed via serial port (so the only software you need to program them is Hyperterm or something similar).

If any of you want to stop by and pick them up (in the Meyerland area), they're yours.

I've also got a large boxful of DIN rail mountable terminal strips that I'll never get to using or eBaying, so those are up for adoption, too.

Wreaktifier

Sep 5, 2017, 2:45:22 PM9/5/17
to txrx...@googlegroups.com
Hi Phiko,

I'm interested in scavanging some of them at least.
I'm in your part of town too.
Ping me off list and we can get together.
You can reach me at  wreak...@gmail.com.

-Cody

Matt Valdez

Sep 5, 2017, 5:11:50 PM9/5/17
to txrx...@googlegroups.com
I'm willing to pick some up to play with for work if you've got any left. Where in the Meyerland area?

Melvin Robinson

Sep 6, 2017, 1:17:18 PM9/6/17
to txrx...@googlegroups.com
I am interested if devices are still available.

Alijah Ballard