Job Openings!

Roland von Kurnatowski III

Aug 15, 2017, 9:20:52 PM8/15/17
to txrxmem...@googlegroups.com, txrx...@googlegroups.com
TXRX Labs, Houston's oldest and largest Makerspace is looking to add to our team of skilled makers, designers, and teachers.
We are looking for two people two fll the open positions we have:

Welding/Machining Instructor
Woodworking Instructor

We are looking for someone who has the following skills/characteristics:
-Skilled and knowledgable woodworker or Welder/Machinist
-Able to perform tuning/upkeep on relevant tools
-good at organization
-excellent instructional capabilities and experience
-flexible schedule (many classes happen on nights and weekends days)
-able to work in the physically strenuous environment that making requires.
-Loves to learn!
- Additional Making skills are a bonus
-Welding/Machinist should have basic cam/cad experience
-EDM/MultiAxis a plus.

-Pay is commiserate with experience.
We look forward to hearing from your roland...@txrxlabs.org

--