Til next time.

Cody Wood

Apr 4, 2014, 8:39:56 PM4/4/14
to txrx...@googlegroups.com
Just so everybody knows I have not left tx/rx, rather I will be returning in May after reconnecting with family. The CISCO equipment in the back part of the lab is now the labs so as long as it is good with admin anyone can use it. I will return mid-may on a full time basis with family in tow and be moving to Houston look forward to contributing on a full time and continuous basis.

Jason Kirk

Apr 5, 2014, 6:57:47 AM4/5/14
to txrx...@googlegroups.com
Have fun in Japan and will be looking forward to your return in May.

Forrest Flanagan

Apr 5, 2014, 1:15:02 PM4/5/14
to Tx/Rx Labs
Have a great trip. Thanks for all the help with this friday's food, it was a great success.

Mitchell Glawe

Apr 5, 2014, 5:01:25 PM4/5/14
to txrx...@googlegroups.com
Have a good time with the family. See you in May.