April Lab Update

Roland von Kurnatowski III

Apr 6, 2014, 10:40:24 PM4/6/14
to txrxmem...@googlegroups.com, txrx...@googlegroups.com
missed march! We were so busy it isnt slowing down but I didnt want to miss two months in a row! Here is what is happening at your TXRX Labs!

Buildout:
The new woodshop is open and the Pink Studs workgroup is making solid progress on some amazing tables, a new router and more tools will be on the way soon too.

We have started work on the new Craft area, we are soliciting input on the space layout and features now. If you have interest in participating let me know - email volu...@txrxlabs.org, We will be partnering with ArtX on this new space and we are very excited about that, more news to come about that as it progressed.

Classes:
Classes are starting and are going well. As always we need your help to spread the word, please email, blog, facebook, twitter etc about the as much as possible. Also we could really use some extra people to help spread the word. email volu...@txrxlabs.org if you can help us get the word out.

Events:
We have a lot of events coming up at HCCC, HPL, NASA etc that will ned volunteers to help teach students or talk with visitors about the lab.

lots of cool stuff is being build, if you want to know more about them, check the website and the facebook page as wanjun and chris and gaby are doing a great job of posting to keep people updated. You can always like us on facebook or follow on twitter to get updates on cool projects happening.

thats all for now I hope to see all of you down, learning, buidling, and teaching at the lab!
--
-Roland

Rod Stewart

Apr 9, 2014, 2:15:53 PM4/9/14
to txrx...@googlegroups.com
I hadn't been to the website in quite awhile. I don't show up at the lab very often because, quite simply, I'm not a very creative person. Seeing the projects others are making though has inspired me with a few ideas. Now, to register for some classes.

Thanks for the updates!

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 9:40 PM, Roland von Kurnatowski III <rta...@gmail.com> wrote:
lots of cool stuff is being build, if you want to know more about them, check the website and the facebook page as wanjun and chris and gaby are doing a great job of posting to keep people updated. You can always like us on facebook or follow on twitter to get updates on cool projects happening.

thats all for now I hope to see all of you down, learning, buidling, and teaching at the lab!
--
-Roland

Rod Stewart
318-237-1792