Fwd: It's Not Free But It Is 46% Off.

Greg Southerland

Sep 28, 2015, 1:32:43 PM9/28/15
to txrx...@googlegroups.com, txrxmem...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Andrew Natalizio - MakerBot <andrew.n...@makerbot.com>
Date: September 28, 2015 at 11:55:15 AM CDT
To: greg...@hotmail.com
Subject: It's Not Free But It Is 46% Off.

Hello,

In an attempt to help our current customers innovating at a faster pace, we here at MakerBot are extending a special offer to our most valued customers. Contact me today if you are interested in purchasing a Refurbished MakerBot Replicator 5th Generation printer for $1450.00. This offer expires after Wednesday.

Happy printing and thanks for your continued business!

All the best,

Andrew Natalizio

MakerBot Industries
One Metrotech Center, 21st Floor
T 347.676.3559
E andrew.n...@makerbot.com
W makerbot.com  |  thingiverse.com

Do you own a 3D printer from any brand? MakerBot has exclusive offers for any and all 3D printer owners and wants to help you spend less to print more. For details, contact me directly.

MakerBot One MetroTech Center, 21st Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11201