最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

John Robinson

未読、
2011/09/08 1:25:532011/09/08
To: txrx...@googlegroups.com
Instead of threadjacking... new thread.

Cody this thought has potential...

World of Hackercraft ...
World of Makecraft

"Welcome to the hacker space. What would like to do..." "A)3d printer, b)CNC, c)solder"

"Sorry you haven't earned enough hacker points to use the 3d printer.... You should check the schedule for the next class"

"Until the class starts you should do something useful... like sweep the floors... or sort parts"

"Congratulations you've learned how to solder. You're now a level 2 hacker. Keep up the good work. "

:D

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 12:15 AM, Wreaktifier  <wreak...@gmail.com> wrote:
wait this is a hackerspace mailing list you should show this fan who's sentient;  by casting a new core and winding your own coils with a custom brush-less fan controller and 3d printed blades, you will earn 100 hackerpoints.

Forrest Flanagan

未読、
2011/09/08 10:06:122011/09/08
To: txrx...@googlegroups.com
I think hacker points should be like science collaboration points.

Chris

未読、
2011/09/09 11:08:022011/09/09
To: Tx/Rx Labs
can i just hire chinese grad students to farm these for me?

On Sep 8, 1:25 am, John Robinson <john.holland.robin...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Instead of threadjacking... new thread.
>
> Cody this thought has potential...
>
> World of Hackercraft ...
> World of Makecraft
>
> "Welcome to the hacker space. What would like to do..." "A)3d printer,
> b)CNC, c)solder"
>
> "Sorry you haven't earned enough hacker points to use the 3d printer.... You
> should check the schedule for the next class"
>
> "Until the class starts you should do something useful... like sweep the
> floors... or sort parts"
>
> "Congratulations you've learned how to solder. You're now a level 2 hacker.
> Keep up the good work. "
>
> :D

John Robinson

未読、
2011/09/09 15:00:142011/09/09
To: txrx...@googlegroups.com

Forrest Flanagan

未読、
2011/09/09 20:56:342011/09/09
To: txrx...@googlegroups.com
They can also get you a great deal an car-seat covers.

Wise Cricket

未読、
2011/09/10 11:48:272011/09/10
To: txrx...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm from Jigsaw Renaissance (www.jigsawrenaissance.org) in Seattle. I think gamification / World of Hackerspace has many benefits if being implemented right. We plan on  implementing Experience Points and integrating it with alternative economy and JR economy.

Have you tried Chore Wars?

Budi Mulyo
全員に返信
投稿者に返信