Help TX/RX get donations!

Roland von Kurnatowski III

Oct 22, 2015, 9:14:51 PM10/22/15
to txrxmem...@googlegroups.com, txrx...@googlegroups.com

Rice University is conducting research on 3D printing and we would like to support this project.  They are looking for study participants who have some experience in 3D printing and who reply to a short survey (5-7 minutes max). In return, the TX/RX Labs gets $10/respondent in donations.

Please take these few minutes to support this research project. To fill in the survey, follow the link.:

http://ww2.unipark.de/uc/3D_ENGLISH/

--
-Roland

Larry Ciscon

Nov 1, 2015, 1:24:33 PM11/1/15
to Tx/Rx Labs Membership, txrx...@googlegroups.com
Done! But very weird questions.  I think I know what they're getting at, but the wording really needs to be changed if they want to get meaningful data.