DJI Phantom 3 Professional bundle for sale

Chris Holloway

Dec 3, 2016, 10:17:27 PM12/3/16
to txrx...@googlegroups.com

Wanted to offer it here before it goes up on Craigslist and/or eBay.

I have a lightly used DJI Phantom 3 Professional for sale with a spare battery (2 total) and fitted hard case.  The case has wheels, foam cutouts for everything and can hold an iPad mini, 6 batteries, spare rotors, the controller and the quadcopter. This has maybe 8 hours of flight on it and has never been wrecked, crashed, bumped or even landed hard. It has always been transported with the gimbal cover on it and everything works perfectly. The batteries and quad are updated to the latest firmware.

http://i.imgur.com/oTQOqeO.jpg?1

I’m currently asking $800 for everything.  Please let me know if you’re interested.

Regards,

Chris Holloway

C: 713-540-7120