TXRX Labs thanks!

Roland von Kurnatowski III

Sep 2, 2017, 10:40:21 PM9/2/17
to txrxmem...@googlegroups.com, txrx...@googlegroups.com
TXRX Labs has been really proud that so many great Houstonians have helped out during an emergency. We would like to say a rightful thank you to all the Current and former TXRX Labs members and staff that went above and beyond the call of duty. We are making up a blog post to give personal thanks to all those people.

If there is a current or former member or staff of TXRX Labs that you know of who we should recognize in this thanks please email us at tha...@txrxlabs.org  and give us their name so we can include them in our heartfelt thanks!

--
-Roland