Art & Craft Lovers!

Roland von Kurnatowski III

Apr 1, 2014, 2:32:09 PM4/1/14
to txrxmem...@googlegroups.com, txrx...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to point out to folks the increasing number of classes involving the creative arts on our class schedule. I would urge everyone to take a look because these are really great classes, I think a lot of us pass over since our course catalog skews tech heavy. (This is about to change with the new art and craft area opening - think jewlery, sculpture, casting, sewing, knitting classses galore)

Anyway take a look at these below and pass the word to friends and family who would be interested but just dont know that TXRX is as diverse as it is.This will also let them keep on the lookout as our offerings grow.

Mixed Media Art Techniques
Air Brushing
Leatherworking I
Painting I
Drawing I
Propane Torch Building
Pyrography
Costuming & Lighting for Steampunk/cosplay

now to mention all the woodworking classes!
--
-Roland

Kojo

Apr 1, 2014, 9:32:54 PM4/1/14
to txrxmem...@googlegroups.com, txrx...@googlegroups.com
Your are NOT getting me to sign up for more classes!

Ok, maybe a few more.

But I'm honestly starting to run out of stuff to take!

Richard Arnett

Apr 2, 2014, 1:06:25 AM4/2/14
to txrx...@googlegroups.com

Then it must be time to teach?

Richard

Kojo Idrissa

Apr 2, 2014, 10:44:59 AM4/2/14
to txrx...@googlegroups.com
Well, I should probably TAKE the classes first. Just registering for them doesn't impart a huge amount of knowledge.
;-)