The countdown is on! 10 days 'till DEFCON 23!! Las Vegas Baby!!

Joshua Cepeda

Jul 28, 2015, 9:40:18 AM7/28/15
to Tx/Rx Labs
That timer is now below the 10-day mark and with every passing minute we become more giddy about the unrelenting awesome that is to come. I hope to see ya'll there this year! Wish I had a TX/RX Labs shirt to represent.
I'm new to the lab, don't really know much of ya'll guys since I barely get a chance to come around. But I hope to make it out to this Friday's open house and maybe get to meet anyone going to Defcon.

Best Regards,
Joshua Cepeda

Scott Novich

Jul 28, 2015, 11:23:04 AM7/28/15
to txrx...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone -

I'll be @ con helping to run the BioHacking Village soft-launch (http://dcbhv.org) and demo-ing for NeoSensory (http://neosensory.com). I know I hit up the list earlier in the year asking for help (got some bites, but I dropped the ball due to finishing degree/wedding/startup). Feel free to drop by our tables in the contests area.

Best,
Scott

Cody Wood

Jul 31, 2015, 4:09:04 PM7/31/15