7Bot for sale

瀏覽次數:69 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Chris Holloway

未讀,
2016年10月31日 凌晨12:07:092016/10/31
收件者:txrx...@googlegroups.com

I have a 7Bot I bought and ended up not needing.  I bought it for a specific project and life got in the way so I’m interested in selling it now.  It’s a pretty cool design.  I’ve taken it out of the box, tested functionality of the movement recording and then put it back in the box. Total of about 5-10 minutes of use. This is the 7Bot Pro with the vacuum cup and system and the two-finger gripper.  Looking for $520 which is exactly what I paid for it. Call/TXT me if you’re interested. 713-540-7120.

Regards,

Chris Holloway

http://7bot.cc/

https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/HTB15WdsLpXXXXb9XpXXq6xXFXXXC/2016-Hot-sell-on-kickstarter-7Bot-robot.jpg