TX/RX Artist Support Grant

Roland von Kurnatowski III

Sep 29, 2015, 2:39:42 PM9/29/15
to txrxmem...@googlegroups.com, txrx...@googlegroups.com
Howdy, we have announced a new program focused at assisting artists working in Houston with access to tools/equipment/training.
I wanted to make folks aware and also get some assistance through word of mouth.

The details of the program are listed here:
http://txrxlabs.org/artistsupportgrant
there is also a blog post here:
https://txrxlabs.org/blog/rtavk3/tx-rx-artist-support-grant/

In a nutshell the program provides free tool and space access along with class access for artists who are willing to work with us on new techniques and at making the community more aware of TX\RX labs and the collaborative possibilities available. Participants are required to keep minimal studio hours along with some minor volunteer time.

Check it out if you are interested yourself or if you know an artist who may be.

Thanks!

--
-Roland