Giving away stuff

Jason Kirk

Apr 25, 2016, 1:33:10 PM4/25/16
to TXRX Labs

I’m trying to clear out my garage some and have some items I want to go to a better home.  Some of the themes and highlights are:

Bike stuff

Biking helmet

Kayaking stuff

Dry bag

Water shoes

Bail hand pump

Gloves

Camping stuff

Backpacking backpack

Canister stove and fuel canisters

Synthetic light sleeping bag - Might not give away

Two person tent - Might not give away

Backpacking mattress

Lite backpacking mattress

Misc

Ski jacket and one or two pants

Countertop microwave - Might not give away

Two framed bulletin boards - Might not give away

Hard plastic kiddie pool that I got at HEB

Pullup bar that hangs from top of door frame

Paintball mask/helmet

Original x-box

Low profile LCD tv wall mount

Crock-pot

That’s all of the big stuff at this point.  A lot of little stuff mixed in with that.  Anyone interested?

Jamie Berry

Apr 26, 2016, 3:20:33 AM4/26/16
to TXRX Labs
Jason,

I'm interested in these items if nobody else has dibs:

Backpacking backpack
Canister stove and fuel canisters

Backpacking mattress
Lite backpacking mattress

You still have my number, right? Just lemme know.

-Jame's

Jamie Berry

Apr 26, 2016, 3:22:03 AM4/26/16
to TXRX Labs
Oh. And the kiddie pool. I've been meaning to pick one up for my turtle :-P

Wreaktifier

Apr 26, 2016, 9:38:45 AM4/26/16
to txrx...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested in the Dry bag, Pullup bar, and Microwave (for parts).

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 2:22 AM, Jamie Berry <jamieb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh. And the kiddie pool. I've been meaning to pick one up for my turtle :-P

Jason Kirk

Apr 27, 2016, 7:59:19 PM4/27/16
to TXRX Labs
OK, except for microwave. I've been vetoed on getting rid of it. When are u usually at txrx? Kind of busy this weekend.