Laser cutter parts and frame - for sale

Chris Holloway

Jun 11, 2016, 2:59:57 PM6/11/16
to txrx...@googlegroups.com

Here are some details about all the parts I have for the laser cutter build.

Misumi aluminum extrusion, slot nuts, screws, etc. - $410.26

2 90 Degree Angle Track-Roller Rail 5/8" H X 1/4" W X 2'L - $25.56

2 90 Degree Angle Track-Roller Rail 5/8" H X 1/4" W X 3'L - $38.34

Threaded rod, nuts, bolts and misc - $60.04

Misc nuts, bolts, screws - $38.42

Acrlic sheet and bed material - $98.08

Custom water jet external panels, 16ga .060” aluminum - $305

20mm ZnSe focus lens, LightObject - $55

3 20mm Si plated reflection lenses, LightObject - $111

40W CO2 sealed laser tube, LightObject - $495

40W PWM CO2 laser power supply, $235

New DSP CO2 Laser Cutting Engraving Machine LCD Motion Controller System MPC6525A - $555.75

NEW 4 Axis TB6560 Stepper Motor Driver Board Controller - $77.99

Keling 24V 8.3A stepper motor power supply - $43.95

3 Keling KL23H276-28-4B stepper motors - $117

Various switches, switch covers, limit switches, keypad, SparkFun - $68.81

Various terminal blocks, sensors, switches, relays, power connectors, etc, Newark - $84.31

Total spend listed is just over $2800.  There are probably lots of little bits and pieces I’m forgetting too, like the lens holders, the gears, belts and acrylic cut pieces, a small air compressor for running the air assist, lots of tubing, vents and duct work, etc.  I’m sure that I’m well over $3000 into this with everything I’ve bought.  I would love to get $1800 for the entire lot.  I will let you come over and load you up with everything I have, including any spare parts or even parts I bought for the laser and decided to go another direction.  If you know anyone who might be interested here in Houston, please pass this on.

I’m willing to accept reasonable offers if anyone is interested.  Here is a video of the CNC portion drawing gears before I had the laser tube and power supply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgaPeNbsWa0

Regards,

Chris Holloway