wish I heard about this sooner

greg southerland

Mar 9, 2015, 6:20:45 PM3/9/15
to txrx...@googlegroups.com

Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 15:25:25 -0500
From: misumim...@misumiusa.com
To: greg...@hotmail.com
Subject: IdeaNote Video & 3D Contest Winners Announced!

Email-Banner.jpg
Follow us:

IdeaNote - Roller Runout.jpg
VIDEO: Roller Runout Inspection
Have you ever tried to measure the runout of a workpiece with a contact displacement sensor but struggled to get consistent repeatable results? Today’s IdeaNote Video: IN Motion application example may help provide an idea of how to create an effective solution. To start with, make sure your workpiece is properly supported and won't slide, ensuring the only measurement taken is the radial runout of the piece. One way this can be done is using V-blocks as the primary axis support, preventing lateral displacement, and with a pair of roller bearings, which allows for rotation while locking it in place vertically. The roller bearing can be further secured using toggle clamps with spring-loaded heads. READ MORE...

3d contest winner body.GIF.jpg
Alumimaker 2 Takes First Place for BOM Contest!
Earlier this year, MISUMI USA hosted a contest on Reddit for 3D Printer BOMs that used MISUMI components. We’d like to congratulate our first place winner, Andrew Chase-Ziolek, on his design of an Ultimaker 2 derivative called the Alumimaker2.
 READ MORE...

0c1dcbac32b3e6b295490169f52fe2de
Hot Bot wins Second Place for BOM Contest!
We’d like to congratulate our second place winner, Brad Hopper, on his design of a deltabot 3D printer called the Hot Bot.According to Brad, “The BOM is a refined version of the original HotBot (also using Misumi parts), the building of which is detailed in the Google Deltabot forum.   READ MORE....
© MISUMI 1717 N. Penny Lane, Schaumburg, IL 60194.
Contact Us
This email was sent to greg...@hotmail.com. To manage your subscription preferences or unsubscribe click here.